So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

pop

Banned
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I thought the same the other day. I was reading some topics here with the :ohhh: face. And the only conclusion that I got was ":yeshrug: well I'm a ugly ass nika with 0 game, maybe that's why I ain't got no sucess".

They full of sheit. Most black dudes are not eating like that. These losers come on here and post their fantasies of Ashley and Maria who don't give a fukk if they live or die.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:You forgot older and fatter. Be real man. Most African dudes are tricks. They are the only group of men I have come across who openly discuss paying for pucci with complete strangers. I remember one African dude was bragging on this "pawg" he was tricking off on. She came to the site one day and that bytch was looking like lil durk baby mama:russ:. Another African dude at work was complaining that he could not pick up prostitutes, until he got his car fixed. I swear the coli is the twilight zone. I have never met a such a large group of black men that were all 6'5, buff, work six figure jobs, and were irresistible to all races of women.

You confirmed what I just said, we dont' get street savvy hood women. We have to buy those
type of women because our swag is not compatible with street savvy hood females.

No the women are not older and fatter, unless(like I said) they're trying to get a southern, rural or hood female. I've never dated a fat chic. I've dated hispanic, indian, and middle class/upper middle class black American females(the kind that you guys would call stuck up or bougie) In a university, professional, or diverse setting, we get women who have their own money, eccentric, worldly types, or asian/indian, spanish, and european females with similar life experience.

pop

Banned
Daps
Did you go to college? Where are you meeting these Africans at?

I went to FAMU and currently work as a contractor. The one constant with African men is a epic level of simpery. They are nice guys and I have no ill will toward them, but these African sex god fantasies are too much:russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I hear that'sa pretty effective move for soem females. I gotta try it :ehh:

It's that "mysterious swag" lol. He could all the sudden start talking and all the sudden they dont like him anymore. Many women often say they're ready to give a dude the p*ssy... until he opens his mouth and ruins it. I've seen many cat i be trying to hook up with chicks that are off limits to me talk their way OUT OF the p*ssy when they had them brawds sold at first sight.

A lot of my friends tell me i never smile too. :manny:. Like i sait some of these things you keep listing are just the stereotypical things think attract the opposite sex. Most women i meet telll me i never smile and look boring... Then they invite me over and fukk me the very next day :upsetfavre:
When it all comes down to it just roll with whatever works.I know we all do it bu we should never judge a dude for how they go about getting their money or p*ssy.

How did the dudes talk they way out of it?
And Im surprised she let you come to the crib with you looking boring.
Why would you want somebody to be around you that you see as boring?

pop

Banned
Daps
You confirmed what I just said, we dont' get street savvy hood women. We have to buy those
type of women because our swag is not compatible with street savvy hood females.

No the women are not older and fatter, unless(like I said) they're trying to get a southern, rural or hood female. I've never dated a fat chic. I've dated hispanic, indian, and middle class/upper middle class black American females(the kind that you guys would call stuck up or bougie) In a university, professional, or diverse setting, we get women who have their own money, eccentric, worldly types, or asian/indian, spanish, and european females.

:yeshrug:Not calling you a liar, but having lived on the West Coast and the Southeast, I never saw Africans eating well. Even the young ones. Maybe things are different up North, but I have heard of African men complain about not getting any play in Philly and Boston so who knows. Africans are a lot like Indians. Tend to be educated, with good jobs, but they have very poor social interaction skills. A chick practically has to pull her pants down and tell them to dive in before they take the hint.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It's more complicated than some people making it out to be.
Types of women we attract are professional(middle or upper middle class), eccentric, wordly women, or women who also have an immigrant background.

We don't attract around the way, hood raised, southern rural, or extra street savvy females

Brehs who specialize in street savvy, hood heritage type women would think we are wack
because we don't get the type of women they get. This is where the difference in opinion is at.
In reality everybody has a point, but the social circles and environment play a heavy part.

That's what they were.
2 of them even have gold teeth.
hnXLQAe.png

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to FAMU and currently work as a contractor. The one constant with African men is a epic level of simpery. They are nice guys and I have no ill will toward them, but these African sex god fantasies are too much:russ:

Confirms what I said... HBCU(nothing wrong with that, just saying). Go to a Penn State, Stanford, or MIT and see what type of women we end up with.

pop

Banned
Daps

No the women are not older and fatter, unless(like I said) they're trying to get a southern, rural or hood female. I've never dated a fat chic. I've dated hispanic, indian, and middle class/upper middle class black American females(the kind that you guys would call stuck up or bougie) In a university, professional, or diverse setting, we get women who have their own money, eccentric, worldly types, or asian/indian, spanish, and european females with similar life experience.

Bro I mean literal prostitutes. Not hoes, hood rats, and thots. Literal 20 dollar crack hoes.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Not calling you a liar, but having lived on the West Coast and the Southeast, I never saw Africans eating well. Even the young ones. Maybe things are different up North, but I have heard of African men complain about not getting any play in Philly and Boston so who knows. Africans are a lot like Indians. Tend to be educated, with good jobs, but they have very poor social interaction skills. A chick practically has to pull her pants down and tell them to dive in before they take the hint.

Not all of us stick out. We have our own functions and spots we hang out and alot of our females have American friends that come into our circles. You could walk by 4 Africans in one day and you woulnd't know it. Experiences are based on social circles and environment.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

Like I said come to a Texas University, DMV, Houston, or Dallas. You'll see Africans eating and running the scenes.
The black nightlife/college scene in Houston is ran by Africans. The incoming lines for Alphas frats in Texas whether UTSA, UH, TSU, Lamar is always at least 40% Africans, the other frats are getting more and more Africans as well.

I think you guys are taking the Africans that were fobs and came to the U.S late and trying to use them to describe all Africans, forgetting that a lot of us were born here or been here almost our entire life and grew up in the same hoods and social environments as y'all.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Confirms what I said... HBCU(nothing wrong with that, just saying). Go to a Penn State, Stanford, or MIT and see what type of women we end up with.
At those schools 60-80 percent of the blacks are Africans.