So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Maybe for you, but not for everyone in that situation. Would you say that for someone w/o kids who is ♿️ bound? What about someone who is in prison for life? Same with someone who is paralyzed? TF!
Simple, hire care givers

Children are not ultimate care givers or retirement plan for their parents. They’re people, not your servants

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This was already answered. I ain't read the rest of what you wrote fam. Since you didn't take the time out either to read the conversaton.

Ya'll argue the same point over and over. This is what I said earlier. Having kids doesn't mean they will take care of you when you're older. Having kids just so they can change your diapers when you're old is selfish. And Why would you want your child to see you in a sickly and feeble state anyways? How is that not selfish?
Read what I wrote. Has more details. We argue the same point because it's real. Go visit a state run home. Come back and tell me that's how you want to go out.

You keep trying to say it's selfish to have your family take care of you. One one that is selfish are those that can't even do the most basic human duty, which is to make more humans. So selfish you can't share your life and knowledge. But you know what maybe you were made like that so your genes don't pass on. Something to think about. :jbhmm:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Simple, hire care givers

Children are not ultimate care givers or retirement plan for their parents. They’re people, not your servants
Most of yall won't be able to afford it. Nursing homes run about 70k a year. You got it like that? Most don't.

Also kids are not the full time care givers. Personally I want my son making sure I am getting the best care not physically changing my diaper. I want to hear how my great grandkids are doing. I want to know the family is good. As I get older family because more important.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Read what I wrote.
Nah I'm good. Just respect Childfree people's decision to not have children. That's literally all ya'll nikkas got to do honestly. We don't even really owe ya'll nikkas the luxury of an explaination. I just like sharing and letting brothas know they don't have to have kids if they don't want to honestly. Same people trying to shame or rally you up to have kids aren't going to help you to raise those mfers. Just empty rhetoric. There's literally nothing you can say or type that would change my mind on this topic. I heard every argument on this topic and most are rooted in emotional appeals either fear-mongering or romanticizing birth and child-rearing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But the funny part about this weak argument is that most people aren't choosing to be child-free. You have some countries with high birth rates.

"If most people became vegetarians than all the meat farmers would go out of business." Just a dumb logical fallacy because it doesn't account for the diverse lifestyle choices people make on this planet.

Appeal_to_Extremes.jpg
You claim your argument is more logical but is also dependent on most other people going against that logic. Your argument isn't that great either chief.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Nah I'm good. Just respect Childfree people's decision to not have children. That's literally all ya'll nikkas got to do honestly. We don't even really owe ya'll nikkas the luxury of an explaination. I just like sharing and letting brothas know they don't have to have kids if they don't want to honestly. Same people trying to shame or rally you up to have kids aren't going to help you to raise those mfers. Just empty rhetoric. There's literally nothing you can say or type that would change my mind on this topic. I heard every argument on this topic and most are rooted in emotional appeals either fear-mongering or romanticizing birth and child-rearing.
I actually respect this. I hope it all works out for you in old age and you have no regrets. I truly mean that.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You can't claim your argument is more logical but is also dependent on most other people going against that logic. Your argument isn't that great either chief.
I wasn't arguing for everyone to be childfree though...... da fukk. But you made an argument saying if everyone was childfree.

I'm saying People should be allowed to decide if they want to be child free or not. I never made an argument for everyone.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Most of yall won't be able to afford it. Nursing homes run about 70k a year. You got it like that? Most don't.

Also kids are not the full time care givers. Personally I want my son making sure I am getting the best care not physically changing my diaper. I want to hear how my great grandkids are doing. I want to know the family is good. As I get older family because more important.
I am a nurse and was previously a caregiver, I know the costs and ins of a skilled nursing facility, assisted living and nursing home. I already have my retirement planned out.

If the only purpose of having children is that you don’t feel lonely and that someone can serve you, that’s whole heartedly pathetic.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I took care of a homeless man that had 5 kids and was a former vietnam vet. Once again, 5 fukking kids. None of them want to sign the power of attorney documents.

OK. Not all homeless people have kids.

Here is the thing..

Not having kids doesn't automatically mean someone is living life on EZ mode.

There are many people in the world struggling to survive.

Granted, many parents have it tough, but there are some parents who get assistance of some sort that make life easier for them than others including childless individuals.

I don't subscribe to the assumption that people without kids got it good. It may be the case for some to many, but not all..

That's my point..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wasn't arguing for everyone to be childfree though...... da fukk. But you made an argument saying if everyone was childfree.

I'm saying People should be allowed to decide if they want to be child free or not. I never made an argument for everyone.

OK but you said your reasons were more logical. But are now saying it is also dependent on other people doing the opposite of said logic. What?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
OK. Not all homeless people have kids.

Here is the thing..

Not having kids doesn't automatically mean someone is living life on EZ mode.

There are many people in the world struggling to survive.

Granted, many parents have it tough, but there are some parents who get assistance of some sort that make life easier for them than others including childless individuals.

I don't subscribe to the assumption that people without kids got it good. It may be the case for some to many, but not all..

That's my point..
Let me tell you something, it’s better to struggle alone than to bring a child into the chaos. Because a least an innocent life doesn’t have to live and suffer from awful conditions.

My family was incredibly lucky but others not so much. I seen way too many dead Haitians kids than need be.