So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
If we going this route it's a reason parents especially black parents are so quick to kick they kids out.

Then complain they don't ever call or want to be around them.

:unimpressed: Then say they kids are a blessing and gift but apparently they don't want this blessing around them after 18.
:patrice: sounds like you need to have a sit-down conversation with your parents bruh.
Its obvious you got questions for them.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who's your emergency contact?
I got a big ass family. Could be anyone one of my relatives.

Notice how people call childfree people selfish but people in here who have kids or plan on having kids are using them for emergency contacts, child labor, and to be a care taker for them when they're older how is that not selfish? Giving birth to a mfer just so you can use them to your benefit and then discard them after they turn 18.

:patrice: sounds like you need to have a sit-down conversation with your parents bruh.
Its obvious you got questions for them.
My pops got a vasectomy as well. And my old lady is cool with not having grand kids.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got a big ass family. Could be anyone one of my relatives.

Notice how people call childfree people selfish but people in here who have kids or plan on having kids are using them for emergency contacts, child labor, and to be a care taker for them when they're older how is that not selfish? Giving birth to a mfer just so you can use them to your benefit and then discard them after they turn 18.

My pops got a vasectomy as well. And my old lady is cool with not having grand kids.
I was pointing out emergency contact as your s/o not your kids.
But if you want to go there everyone has to depend on people and be depended on. There is no easy life, it's just a life without making a family. A once in a lifetime experience that cannot be duplicated by technology. Skip it at your own risk.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Being formally single id say the only downside is that when you only have yourself to take care of, in this backwards society that shows how insane it is, to the point even the most useful things in life like tech and medicine still seem to be a hindrance under the wrong powers, you may start to look at life as almost pointless and mundane.
Even if you switch up your routine, you don’t have a constant, new perspective in the house challenging you, embracing you, daring you to step outside of yourself by loving and teaching them.

I’m having my first kid soon and when I see other people my age with their little babies I get very excited thinking about how I’m going to love him/her and teach them what they need to survive and succeed. When I was just solo tho I was getting to the point that if I didn’t accomplish anything by like 30 I would abandon my family and be a monk somewhere due to shame

Not everyone feels that way of course, but I was extremely pessimistic before and in hindsight, extremely slothish and greedy because all I wanted to do was sit on my ass and get rich off crypto and stocks

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Skip it at your own risk.
There is no risk in being childfree. The risk comes when you attempt to bring a child into this world.

You risk them inheriting a genetic disease that runs in the family.

You risk potentially breaking up or divorcing your spouse now the child(rens) are forced to see and deal with the aftermath.

You risk the potential of them getting hurt or harmed severely physically or emotionally at any point during their lifetime.

You risk your wife's health when she becomes pregnant and gives birth.

And the list goes on. All these risks just for your child to eventually not exist at all on this planet anyways in the first place and as time goes by no one will ever remember them anyways. It's like they never existed in the first place.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
But they had a kid, which is you. I would hope you had some good times growing up with them. Maybe at some point in life you'd want to experience that same joy from their position. It definitely helps you connect with them more. If you're pretty young now, I get it, you're in selfish mode. I've been there. Get thru that phase and at some point in life your point of view might change once you experience more in life, make more money, or meet someone who causes you to consider creating a family with them. As we get older our desires change. You'll see.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
But they had a kid, which is you. I would hope you had some good times growing up with them.
Being horny and nutting in some p*ssy isn't some altruistic act imo. It's purely selfish. You're acting on your own lust and desires.
I would hope you had some good times growing up with them.
I had good times but I don't see the point in having to run those good times back again, I rather move onto other things rather than having to bring someone else into existence to gain a sense of fulfillment like you people seem to need to do on this planet.
It definitely helps you connect with them more.
Connecting more with my parents would only increase my desire to not have children.
I get it, you're in selfish mode
Being Childfree is the second most selfless thing imo next to adopting a child. It's limited resources and opportunities on this planet not to mention it's racism, homophobia, misogyny, nepotism, greed, xenophobia, virus pandemics, and pollution why force a child to deal with any of that horse shyt?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There is no risk in being childfree. The risk comes when you attempt to bring a child into this world.

You risk them inheriting a genetic disease that runs in the family.

You risk potentially breaking up or divorcing your spouse now the child(rens) are forced to see and deal with the aftermath.

You risk the potential of them getting hurt or harmed severely physically or emotionally at any point during their lifetime.

You risk your wife's health when she becomes pregnant and gives birth.

And the list goes on. All these risks just for your child to eventually not exist at all on this planet anyways in the first place and as time goes by no one will ever remember them anyways. It's like they never existed in the first place.
The risk is regretting it when it is too late to start one. It's a risk to your sanity and mental well being.
But if you don't want kids I definitely suggest not having them. I just hope the desire doesn't come too late.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The risk is regretting it when it is too late to start one. It's a risk to your sanity and mental well being.
But if you don't want kids I definitely suggest not having them. I just hope the desire doesn't come too late.
So the only risk you can come up with is just the fear of missing out or regret. If I get older and regret it. There's always the option to mentor, adopt, or marry a single woman who has children.

Meanwhile, in my scenario, you risk someone being born with a disease, handicap, deformed, being bullied, etc.

You also risk your wife's physical and mental health when she's pregnant with your child you need for your own ego boost and fullfilment. Selfish imo.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The downside would be if you decide to have kids at some point, you’re going to have a harder time physically chasing around the youngsters, and there’s gonna be a bigger generational gap when you’re raising them so there may be a disconnect. The counter to that would be that you (should) be in a better financial position to take care of them and be more mature dealing with them.

If you don’t want kids at all the downside would be you leave no true legacy, and the end of your life will be filled with deaths and no births. If you have kids and they have kids, as you age out of life you will still welcome in new generations of your family and you’ll know people still care about you.