So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
OK but you said your reasons were more logical. But are now saying it is also dependent on other people doing the opposite of said logic. What?
Anonymity I'm taking my ass to sleep bro. You ain't talking bout nun.

And you're someone's parent or will be someone's parent one day.

Damn nikka.

I said childfree people give logical reasons on why they are child free personally. I was never advocating for everyone to not have children.

literally proving my point negroe.
Childfree people give logical reasons why they're childfree

Parents and Future Parents come in with nothing but emotional appeals and shaming tactics

Childfree person: "I don't see the reason or need to bring a child into a corrupt and unjust world."

Breeders "You're just afriad" "You're going to miss out" "If everyone thought like you it would be no more people."
"You're selfish for not wanting to birth someone just so they can experience pain, sickness, and death."

Nothing but emotions. Appeal to me with logic

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Anonymity I'm taking my ass to sleep bro. You ain't talking bout nun.

And you're someone's parent or will be someone's parent one day.

Damn nikka.

I said childfree people give logical reasons on why they are child free personally. I was never advocating for everyone to not have children.

literally proving my point negroe.
The comparison isn't pointing out it is more logical to be more childfree? Why make it then? Make sense bro.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The comparison isn't pointing out it is more logical to be more childfree? Why make it then? Make sense bro.
I literally just told you why but now you're trying to straw man.

I’d just add that in recent years society has fixed this right on up. Trust me you will have NO problem finding women who don’t want kids.
:wow: Childfree women are a different type of sexy. @AnonymityX1000 you can have all the women with kids bro.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Being horny and nutting in some p*ssy isn't some altruistic act imo. It's purely selfish. You're acting on your own lust and desires.

I had good times but I don't see the point in having to run those good times back again, I rather move onto other things rather than having to bring someone else into existence to gain a sense of fulfillment like you people seem to need to do on this planet.

Connecting more with my parents would only increase my desire to not have children.

Being Childfree is the second most selfless thing imo next to adopting a child. It's limited resources and opportunities on this planet not to mention it's racism, homophobia, misogyny, nepotism, greed, xenophobia, virus pandemics, and pollution why force a child to deal with any of that horse shyt?

The bolded is gospel to me breh. I’m not having kids either tbh. I like kids and the idea of being a parent but I’ve decided personally that I can’t let my prospective kids suffer just cuz my male ego wants kids.

My life has been privileged and blessed at times and at other times deeply traumatic and lacking. The world is full of suffering. Most people are poor. Most live without access to good medical care, running water, foods stability and shelter. My life has been touched by mental illness, sexual violence, abuse & neglect, financial and food insecurity, bullying, etc.

I’m not opposed to others having kids but for me, I don’t see the worth in my child suffering needlessly just cuz I want one. It seems more meaningful to abstain from child creation. I want to get a vasectomy and protect my unborns. Existence can be brutal.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you something, it’s better to struggle alone than to bring a child into the chaos. Because a least an innocent life doesn’t have to live and suffer from awful conditions.

My family was incredibly lucky but others not so much. I seen way too many dead Haitians kids than need be.

Unfortunately, not everyone see life the way you see life. Struggling is relative.

My lady work with autistic young adults and share with me the struggles they go through.

IMO, life will never be easy for them!

Lastly, having healthy & well kids is a blessing. There may be tough times raising them, but it is a temporary situation. Those kids will have a good chance of growing up and becoming productive members of society.

Also, many of these kids will return the favor and take care of their parents when said parents become old enough to not being able totake care of themselves. This doesn't apply to all parents, but does apply to many..

As a man that is north of 50 yrs old, I feel that my life is decent. Perhaps, better than many. That doesn't mean that I didn't have my struggles and/nor regrets.

At the end of the day, we gonna see life through our own lens. So, whatever our situation may be, it may be best to live our lives as best we can and be appreciative for what we do have because there are many people, childless or not who have it worse.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm child free and plan to be my entire life got a vasectomy.

A few cons.

Some women see it as a red flag to be a certain age and not have at least 1 or two kids usually these are single moms. If you're ugly they'll feel sorry for you a little bit cuz in their mind you're too ugly to even get a woman.
:dead:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Commish what struggles do autistic young adults go through? Chris Rock might have autism.

Some are non verbal. Many can't wipe their own ass/control their bowels meaning they gotta wear diapers. Many can't control their emotions. Some can't feed themselves. Many are abandoned and have to live in foster homes. Many are abused either physically or sexually. Some are ♿️ bound. Almost all have to depend on someone else to take care of them.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Some are non verbal. Many can't wipe their own ass/control their bowels meaning they gotta wear diapers. Many can't control their emotions. Some can't feed themselves. Many are abandoned and have to live in foster homes. Many are abused either physically or sexually. Some are ♿️ bound. Almost all have to depend on someone else to take care of them.

🙁🙁🙁

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Based on what you described no I do not think they have it on easy mode at all.

Exactly! So, I don't understand what some posters are talking about???

Man, some of them have OCD really bad! Some have really bad impulse control! Some will randomly swing in you! But, you can't whoop their ass! Those people will go through life struggling to survive. If they have people who half way GAF about them, then they are lucky!

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who's your emergency contact?
I think the emergency contact is to help you not die. lol
In what way tho? Is your wife going to rescucitate you? Will she represent you
in court? Youd much rather call an EMT, accountant, psychiarist, lawer, doc, etc depending on the emergency. They will do far more to save your life.

If you are poor, then i suppose you gotta pawn these responsibilities on to your wife but id personally prefer to leave it to people who went to school for it.

A big reason for the emergency contact is for the mental sake of the contacted person, but your own life will be fine regardless.

The risk is regretting it when it is too late to start one. It's a risk to your sanity and mental well being.
But if you don't want kids I definitely suggest not having them. I just hope the desire doesn't come too late.
You can adopt and get married any day of the week.