So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Have kids so there’s somebody to take care of you when you’re old, brehs…

The bolded is gospel to me breh. I’m not having kids either tbh. I like kids and the idea of being a parent but I’ve decided personally that I can’t let my prospective kids suffer just cuz my male ego wants kids.

My life has been privileged and blessed at times and at other times deeply traumatic and lacking. The world is full of suffering. Most people are poor. Most live without access to good medical care, running water, foods stability and shelter. My life has been touched by mental illness, sexual violence, abuse & neglect, financial and food insecurity, bullying, etc.

I’m not opposed to others having kids but for me, I don’t see the worth in my child suffering needlessly just cuz I want one. It seems more meaningful to abstain from child creation. I want to get a vasectomy and protect my unborns. Existence can be brutal.
Bu-bu-but LegAcY tho!

:mjlol:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately, not everyone see life the way you see life. Struggling is relative.

My lady work with autistic young adults and share with me the struggles they go through.

IMO, life will never be easy for them!

Lastly, having healthy & well kids is a blessing. There may be tough times raising them, but it is a temporary situation. Those kids will have a good chance of growing up and becoming productive members of society.

Also, many of these kids will return the favor and take care of their parents when said parents become old enough to not being able totake care of themselves. This doesn't apply to all parents, but does apply to many..

As a man that is north of 50 yes old, I feel that my life is decent. Perhaps, better than many. That doesn't mean that I didn't have my struggles and/nor regrets.

At the end of the day, we gonna see life through our own lens. So, whatever our situation may be, it may be best to live our lives as best we can and be appreciative for what we do have because there are many people, childless or not who have it worse.
Okay

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Around age 37 this hit me. I was sitting alone in the condo and had everything I wanted. I had a parade of p*ssy in my life and no shortage of good women. Once I looked at the future it looked bleak. I told myself the next woman I met that was truly about me that's who I was going to go all in for. I was married by 39. Wifey and I are going on 9 years married. We had some issues at first now life is on easy mode.
yeah I'm 37 now, it's for sure an age of reflection, that midpoint. I don't really concern myself with who will take care of me, or dying alone. I'm fine with dying early and alone, none of that bothers me. What bothers me is living life like everyone else. Like that quote from Collateral:

"most people same job, same routine, 10 years from now, just keeping it safe"

What I think about is that I don't really like domestic life. I like the action, the rush. I for sure wouldn't want kids unless I was living lets just say an extremely wealthy lifestyle, like homes on both coasts and private school, outside of that, I wouldn't want the responsibility.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah man, having your own seeds makes life fulfilling, from:

Running around destroying your house :aicmon:

Baking a cake together and making a huge mess because they like overusing the ingredients :dahell:

Using their curiosity against them as Free Labor under the guise of "you want to help Daddy wash the car" :mjgrin:

Waking you up every Saturday morning by jumping on you :damn:

Getting sassy with you asking did they make their beds before eating Breakfast (I have two Daughters) :ufdup:

Telling Mommy that you can beat Thanos in a fight :blessed:

Having a Family is amazing, Brother. If you feel you aren't ready, that's understandable, it takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice and dedication, but I could never wish the GMB lifestyle on anybody.
GMB =/= no kids

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Breh, get out you feelings. Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. I genuinely wish you the best in life. No reason not to just because we disagree.
nikka. Ya'll the ones in your feelings trying to argue with mfers who made it clear they don't want children. Ya'll even got so bold to assume you know us better than we know ourselves and saying we're going to regret our decisions. I know childless older people who don't regret that decision at all.

"You just don't know the joy of parenthood." ass nikkas.

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
nikka. Ya'll the ones in your feelings trying to argue with mfers who made it clear they don't want children. Ya'll even got so bold to assume you know us better than we know ourselves and saying we're going to regret our decisions. I know childless older people who don't regret that decision at all.

"You just don't know the joy of parenthood." ass nikkas.

I said I hope you don't regret your decision I never said you are going to regret it. Some do, some don't.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Parents be talm bout legacy and they kids end up a damn manager at a Walmart or something. Like we happy for you but if your child(ren) was never born the world wouldn't stop spinning. Ya'll not that important.

Bu-bu-but LegAcY tho!

That means you're most likely an empath.
The bolded is gospel to me breh. I’m not having kids either tbh. I like kids and the idea of being a parent but I’ve decided personally that I can’t let my prospective kids suffer just cuz my male ego wants kids.

My life has been privileged and blessed at times and at other times deeply traumatic and lacking. The world is full of suffering. Most people are poor. Most live without access to good medical care, running water, foods stability and shelter. My life has been touched by mental illness, sexual violence, abuse & neglect, financial and food insecurity, bullying, etc.

I’m not opposed to others having kids but for me, I don’t see the worth in my child suffering needlessly just cuz I want one. It seems more meaningful to abstain from child creation. I want to get a vasectomy and protect my unborns. Existence can be brutal.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Parents be talm bout legacy and they kids end up a damn manager at a Walmart or something. Like we happy for you but if your child(ren) was never born the world wouldn't stop spinning. Ya'll not that important.

Bu-bu-but LegAcY tho!

I said I hope you don't regret your decision I never said you are going to regret it. Some do, some don't.
Annnnnnnnnnnnd that's called gaslighting my nikka. That's like me saying I hope your kids don't die before you do because then you would have no one you can guilt into taking care of you in your old age. It's a very passive-aggressive way of letting out frustration when you can't run game on a mfer.

I think its hella selfish to have kids and one if the main reasons is to have them take care of you when u are old.

Thats hella mean :dead:
You see it too, huh.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Breh, get out you feelings.
Number 2 in typical fashion. Also projecting you're the one actually in your feelings.
Gaslighting-phrases.png

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
But yeah I think if you have kids, instead of counting on them to take care of us when we’re older, we should let that be motivation for us to take care of ourselves and our health so they wont have to become our slaves when we’re older.

Lets be mindful of our physical, mental and financial health so they can enjoy their lives and not be a burden on them. I know its easier said than done, just saying I believe that’s healthier thinking than depending on our babies to have to compromise their lives simply because we wanted to eat hella popeyes and neglect water until we’re 60-70 and now these lil nikkas gotta wash our ass 4-6 business days a week :dead: