So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Nah man, having your own seeds makes life fulfilling, from:

Running around destroying your house :aicmon:

Baking a cake together and making a huge mess because they like overusing the ingredients :dahell:

Using their curiosity against them as Free Labor under the guise of "you want to help Daddy wash the car" :mjgrin:

Waking you up every Saturday morning by jumping on you :damn:

Getting sassy with you asking did they make their beds before eating Breakfast (I have two Daughters) :ufdup:

Telling Mommy that you can beat Thanos in a fight :blessed:

Having a Family is amazing, Brother. If you feel you aren't ready, that's understandable, it takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice and dedication, but I could never wish the GMB lifestyle on anybody.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is something else OP. nikkas gaslighting and saying you will Die Alone. Like it's not a bunch of senior citizens with children who don't call or visit their parents at all.
Die by yourself, most likely sooner than you should.

shyt is lonely as fucck

Who cares about being lonely, people suck anyway
I agree but I'm an introvert. Others might not agree with this point. They like to conform to groups.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Living life where all your money goes to you. Know little fukkers to feed, buy clothes for, pay for daycare, pay child support, yell at all day, help with homework, give "life lessons", cuss out, cook for, carry carseats for, make sure the little b*stards are buckled up every time you get in your car, make sure they dont stray within a 10ft radius when out in public, sign up for school sports, buying expensive ass equipment, buying expensive laptops for school, buying expensive ass shoes so they don't get clowned everyday at school...

None of that...

(Edit) also includes having grown up kids with Jobs of their own

Just work for YOURSELF. Get paid for YOURSELF. Cook for YOURSELF. Buy shyt for YOURSELF. Ain't gotta explain shyt to nobody.

What's the downside?
7cdpc2.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This man listed waking up on a Saturday Morning, Child Labor, and having his house destroyed as a benefit.

If you're single you could just take your car to a ..... wait for it....... CAR WASH! Sleep in on Saturday. And afford to pay professionals to do work around the house instead of tricking children into doing general labor for you.
Nah man, having your own seeds makes life fulfilling, from:

Running around destroying your house :aicmon:

Baking a cake together and making a huge mess because they like overusing the ingredients :dahell:

Using their curiosity against them as Free Labor under the guise of "you want to help Daddy wash the car" :mjgrin:

Waking you up every Saturday morning by jumping on you :damn:

Getting sassy with you asking did they make their beds before eating Breakfast (I have two Daughters) :ufdup:

Telling Mommy that you can beat Thanos in a fight :blessed:

Having a Family is amazing, Brother. If you feel you aren't ready, that's understandable, it takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice and dedication, but I could never wish the GMB lifestyle on anybody.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with not having kids, but everybody in post modern industrial countries are doing it.

This no kid mentality is probably why your numbers in North America will reduce after about 50 years. Unless millenials get out here and start making families it's over in 60 years.

Europe has less than 50 years. Japan is done and living off fumes. India will be the next super power due to their numbers, and Africa and Latin America will also be more influential in the future because of the no kid epidemic.

There are poeple that hate immigrants, but immigrants reproduce.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see living life childless as living on easy mode. Anyone from any situation can have difficulties, struggles, tragedies, etc.

If a person has kids, then hopefully said person will be close to his/her kids until the kids reach adulthood and beyond. Some parents don't have that close bond and some have no relationship with their kid(s).

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't see living life childless as living on easy mode. Anyone from any situation can have difficulties, struggles, tragedies, etc.

If a person has kids, then hopefully said person will be close to his/her kids until the kids reach adulthood and beyond. Some parents don't have that close bond and some have no relationship with their kid(s).
Living life with no other humans you're responsible for is essentially living life on easy mode :childplease: tf

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There is a reason that a lot of deadbeat dads suddenly want to be in their kids life as they get older lol.
If we going this route it's a reason parents especially black parents are so quick to kick they kids out.

Then complain they don't ever call or want to be around them.

:unimpressed: Then say they kids are a blessing and gift but apparently they don't want this blessing around them after 18.