So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I don't think this stereotype exists in the Europe. The UK posters, like @Ukbrotha can clarify if I'm wrong but I think euro white people would lack the context for it.

If anything I'd expect some derogatory wording in their culture for eating oxtail or fufu
The stereotype definitely exists in Europe. Particularly in the UK.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A thinking Man. 🙏🏾
Seriously, the amount of disdain I have for these bed bucks. They intentionally ignored the post you quoted. They’re the ones who let these culture vultures in and are quick to punch a black man or diss a black woman over them.

“He’s cool. He’s invited to the cook out.”
“Her ghetto pass is good. Why are you hating on her?”

Not all black men are like this, but a sizeable portion are. This is why black women get so frustrated with us collectively. The amount of passes these c00ns give non-black people (especially white women) is staggering.

You can’t criticize them because that makes you a “hater.” You can’t point out the exploitation because it’s “too militant.”

Shout out to the real ones who haven’t succumbed to the c00n gene. I knew the c00ns would be in here heavy but damn.

I’ve posted the evidence. If some of you can’t discern the facts then. :yeshrug:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Vlad literally said it’s the negativity that sells off “urban” culture. That’s why I don’t give him any clicks.

Apparently her father is a politician.

If you can’t understand optics and context then. :yeshrug:

Jesus Christ you c00ns are insufferable. You intentionally act obtuse. Read the OP again if you’re too slow to understand.

I’m convinced some of you don’t read properly or are intentionally obtuse. I was giving the Pengest Munch his props. Are you being serious? :what:

It’s not about being afraid to eat chicken infornt of white people. It’s a preppy white girl taking these “hood” black men for chicken dates.

Like, what is so hard to understand? You went off on a different tangent. Who’s said anything about not eating chicken in front of white people? The optics in Hot Ones and premise are not remotely the same.
Yes hot ones is like a brunch/lunch styled interview this joint is fashioned like an awkward first date

Same content different approach

There's A LOT of things to be mad at like institualization, gerrymandering, red lining, alternative history changing in schools & economic disenfranchisement

This measly little interview channel is not one of them

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Vlad literally said it’s the negativity that sells off “urban” culture. That’s why I don’t give him any clicks.

Apparently her father is a politician.

If you can’t understand optics and context then. :yeshrug:

Jesus Christ you c00ns are insufferable. You intentionally act obtuse. Read the OP again if you’re too slow to understand.

I’m convinced some of you don’t read properly or are intentionally obtuse. I was giving the Pengest Munch his props. Are you being serious? :what:

It’s not about being afraid to eat chicken infornt of white people. It’s a preppy white girl taking these “hood” black men for chicken dates.

Like, what is so hard to understand? You went off on a different tangent. Who’s said anything about not eating chicken in front of white people? The optics in Hot Ones and premise are not remotely the same.

There's nothing I hate more than a disingenuous argument.That's exactly what it's about because if she was black, you'd have no damn thread. If the premise was flipped you'd be championing her. Your entire premise is built upon percieved black exploitation at the hands of this evil white woman. She isn't forcing them to come on her platform. They aren't tap dancing around the chicken shop. They aren't smacking, licking their lips on some, talkin bout "mmmm, mmm good" They aren't coming on to some painfully average white woman like some unhinged, horny, sexual deviant. She's providing a strong platform that showcases black artists in a postive light, and you're CRYING ABOUT IT. But nooo, you were hoping to cast a wide net and the dap fish would come swimming in, and when that didn't happen you fell into your bytch nikka default mode. Jesus christ, be a man for once in your life, and stop being so damn emotional.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
blacks can never go into country music spaces and thrive
Right. I feel so sad about this. :mjcry:

Let me take all this sadness and go cry down by the old town road , right before dancing the git-up to make myself feel better:troll:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, the amount of disdain I have for these bed bucks. They intentionally ignored the post you quoted. They’re the ones who let these culture vultures in and are quick to punch a black man or diss a black woman over them.

“He’s cool. He’s invited to the cook out.”
“Her ghetto pass is good. Why are you hating on her?”

Not all black men are like this, but a sizeable portion are. This is why black women get so frustrated with us collectively. The amount of passes these c00ns give non-black people (especially white women) is staggering.

You can’t criticize them because that makes you a “hater.” You can’t point out the exploitation because it’s “too militant.”

Shout out to the real ones who haven’t succumbed to the c00n gene. I knew the c00ns would be in here heavy but damn.

I’ve posted the evidence. If some of you can’t discern the facts then. :yeshrug:
Another false equivalence

You think you're being REALLY pro black here and you're not. Especially when your argument is based on a lie that you refuse to admit.

There are actual hills to die on regarding racism and culture vultures and this ain't one of them, but in the face of being proven wrong you automatically pivot to "LOOK AT THESE C00NS" when there ain't a single post in here elevating this ogre looking white bytch

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
wait, what this got to do with me :whoa:

If it's because he said that word :scust: every other post uses it these days. Can't crucify them all.
Lmao yeah, I never paid much attention to it until your thread pointing it out.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I didnt watch a single clip,but are they or are they not only eating chicken on these dates? That alone would be too stereotypical framed for me as a black american. Mc hammer and Jerry Rice got killed for even making chicken commercials.

You gotta be kidding me. This...

jerry-rice-popeyes-chicken.gif

And the show have nothing in common. Look if you wanna be hamstrung to the stereotype cool. But I'm gonna eat fried chicken wherever I goddamn please, in front of whomever is watching.