So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m just wondering if a black woman made a show called “Bagel Dates” with mainly Jewish comedians in New York to start off out… how would it be received?

Or pizza dates with Italians? Would she be equally well received by those communities?

Some of you really need to think. Seeing the negros in those tweet replies coming to her rescue are just. :snoop:

Naw breh, you're the one that needs to think. These are chicken shops, there are thousands of them across the country, and they're mainly owned by Arabs, Indians and pakistani's. It's not even close to the same thing. It's not like she's in the Patty shop. Or at a Jerk stand. Not only that she's done hundreds of these with people of all colors, ethnicities and involvement in the entertainment industry.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
is it a stereotype if its real?

look at every other rap interview channel
this is a bad faith argument honestly. Her and Vlad are not even remotely same nor are they in the same space

now if he said Tim Westwood he might be onto something

sooo its the uk version of hot ones:manny:
yeah basically, comparing this to Vlad is kinda wild

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is literally her first 5 interviews. only 3/5 guests are black @ThrobbingHood

and only 1 was a hip-hop act.

Now post the next 10 after that since you want to be selective with your “sampling”.

You really thought you did something huh? :mjpls:

The way you bucks cape so hard for these basic Beckies is :scust:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Naw breh, you're the one that needs to think. These are chicken shops, there are thousands of them across the country, and they're mainly owned by Arabs, Indians and pakistani's. It's not even close to the same thing. It's not like she's in the Patty shop. Or at a Jerk stand. Not only that she's done hundreds of these with people of all colors, ethnicities and involvement in the entertainment industry.
Lord, you guys will continue to be obtuse. This is why we’re collectively a laughing stock. :snoop:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Now post the next 10 after that since you want to be selective with your “sampling”.

You really thought you did something huh? :mjpls:

The way you bucks cape so hard for these basic Beckies is :scust:
I'm not even caping but if you have a problem with this then you have to have a problem with something like hot ones which is basically the same damn thing almost. tell me im lying

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Followed the Kim Kardashian Blackprint to a tee. :wow:

Just waiting on those biracial kids to come next. :mjpls:

For context, she did “chicken shop” dates with black rappers mainly. Then once she got some clout, she added more “‘mainstream” guests.

Sorry, something doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not even mad at her, because just like Vlad, these clowns can’t wait to be exploited.

The imagery of a black man eating chicken with a pawg with a big kool-aid smile rubs me the wrong way. :patrice:

And apparently another kid was doing the same thing years before her… but I don’t see him being invited to the Oscars. :mjpls:

the-chicken-connoisseur-elijah-quashie-interview-webseries-book.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
is it a stereotype if its real?

look at every other rap interview channel
Name me a black owned one bigger than Vlad?
this is a bad faith argument honestly. Her and Vlad are not even remotely same nor are they in the same space

now if he said Tim Westwood he might be onto something

yeah basically, comparing this to Vlad is kinda wild
How is it a bad faith argument? Did I say their content was the same, or did I say black men willingly went on their channels to be exploited? It’s like 3rd grade reading comprehension on here.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

How is it a bad faith argument? Did I say their content was the same, or did I say black men willingly went on their channels to be exploited? It’s like 3rd grade reading comprehension on here.
Vlad is the biggest...
...but I could list plenty of black owned channels that have worse content than Vlad

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She interviews everyone.

She must be plugged up. Idk if a someone black could pull this off lol

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Again how is this worse than hot ones they are the same damn thing?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Lord, you guys will continue to be obtuse. This is why we’re collectively a laughing stock. :snoop:
No. You making a big deal about nothing is why we're collectively a laughing stock. She isn't interviewing black politicians, scientists, educators, innovators or prominent businessmen/women in a chicken shop. She's interviewing fuking grime artists. a white chick interviewing a rapper in a Pakistani owned chicken shop has you up in arms. Really sit back and think about that.