So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
oCUz0UO.png

:unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. You making a big deal about nothing is why we're collectively a laughing stock. She isn't interviewing black politicians, scientists, educators, innovators or prominent businessmen/women in a chicken shop. She's interviewing fuking grime artists. a white chick interviewing a rapper in a Pakistani owned chicken shop has you up in arms. Really sit back and think about that.

I think the chicken is the offensive part:patrice:?
Wouldnt catch me eating chicken with some white woman. But you cant expect UK black people to have the same awareness of our stereotypes. They probably have different things that are stereotypes over there I would assume.

And I have certain issues with Vlad,but for the most part I like Vlads platform. People just like to pretend he only has negative people on there he interviews. And that they only talk about negative shyt. Or that hiphop isnt largely negative so what else do you want the content to talk about? Also the channel has given a lane to black interviewers if that makes you feel any better. And they arent held responsible for being even more negative than Vlads channel simply because they are black:mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No. You making a big deal about nothing is why we're collectively a laughing stock. She isn't interviewing black politicians, scientists, educators, innovators or prominent businessmen/women in a chicken shop. She's interviewing fuking grime artists. a white chick interviewing a rapper in a Pakistani owned chicken shop has you up in arms. Really sit back and think about that.
This board is a mental health service

Like a smash room for nerdy “Black” men

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Do you actually watch her channel? She has to interviews with all types of guest. Not just black people

This is a bad faith argument

This. We went through this before and this is fake outrage. She interviews A LOT of white people

And nandos and the like are fukking huge over there.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine getting sonned so badly in every thread that you’ve now been relegated to cheerleader status. Put your poms poms and close your bussy. :scust:
I get sonned in every thread? :mjlol: I get sonned so bad they go in my dms to fight. Hold another L hahaha

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I think the chicken is the offensive part:patrice:?
Wouldnt catch me eating chicken with some white woman. But you cant expect UK black people to have the same awareness of our stereotypes. They probably have different things that are stereotypes over there I would assume.

And I have certain issues with Vlad,but for the most part I like Vlads platform. People just like to pretend he only has negative people on there he interviews. And that they only talk about negative shyt. Or that hiphop isnt largely negative so what else do you want the content to talk about? Also the channel has given a lane to black interviewers if that makes you feel any better. And they arent held responsible for being even more negative than Vlads channel simply because they are black:mjlol:

She just doesn't interview UK black people. She's interviewed Keke Palmer, Summer walker, Swae Lee, Sean Paul, Burna Boy, etc. The show isn't framed in a stereotypical way. It's framed as a cheap, awkward first date. They eat a few fries, she asks them about their career, while navigating her awkward advances being turned down. It's not like she's feeding them chicken...It's just like her guests are on a date they don't wanna be on.