So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
If there’s any cut of chicken that adheres to the stereotype it’s definitely chicken wings. Chicken wings historically have always been a throwaway cut of chicken. Guess who got to eat the chicken wings?
Breh, the stereotype always invovled the legs and thighs. No one pictures hot wings when it comes to it, stop reachin.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why yall keep calling these dudes Black thats meant for a specific group, these dudes are African and Carribean blokes.

Do you think this person is black?

Stormzy-Jeff-Spicer-copy-1000x600.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:What’s the problem here like seriously. I just watched a video, and it’s just an interview. While eating chicken and drinking soda. What type of fake outrage is this. Is it because it’s fried chicken? What’s stopping a black man/woman. From interviewing people while eating. At their local moms and pops spot.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Some of you boys go looking for outrage like them lame alt-right cacs. Makes you wonder just how much digital blackface is going on here

It's been a sad sight seeing how sensitive and bytch made this part of the site has gotten in the last few years since MAGAset popped up on here.

Plenty of genuine shyt to be mad about, a white chick interviewing people in chicken shops is not it.

In the UK everybody goes to the chicken shop its not specially a 'black thing'

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Followed the Kim Kardashian Blackprint to a tee. :wow:

Just waiting on those biracial kids to come next. :mjpls:

For context, she did “chicken shop” dates with black rappers mainly. Then once she got some clout, she added more “‘mainstream” guests.

Sorry, something doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not even mad at her, because just like Vlad, these clowns can’t wait to be exploited.

The imagery of a black man eating chicken with a pawg with a big kool-aid smile rubs me the wrong way. :patrice:

And apparently another kid was doing the same thing years before her… but I don’t see him being invited to the Oscars. :mjpls:

Damn I Haven’t Seen That Video In Forever, Breh Is Still Doing Them

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The Pengest Munch breh was on her show at the height of his fame. She already had her show when his came out.