So… this white woman really came up on feeding black men chicken??? Wow.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pengest Munch was dope you trippin

You think being afraid of eating fried chicken in front of white people is pro black but it actually makes you look like a bytch ass nikka:manny: seriously it bleeds out of the pores and everybody can read that shyt on a person

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah Im not dying on this hill. Yall want to, have at it. This is a reach but......

While you at it throw Hot ones away to..

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The imagery of a black man eating chicken with a pawg with a big kool-aid smile rubs me the wrong way. :patrice:
I don't think this stereotype exists in the Europe. The UK posters, like @Ukbrotha can clarify if I'm wrong but I think euro white people would lack the context for it.

If anything I'd expect some derogatory wording in their culture for eating oxtail or fufu

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

You think being afraid of eating fried chicken in front of white people is pro black but it actually makes you look like a bytch ass nikka:manny: seriously it bleeds out of the pores and everybody can read that shyt on a person

Coli breh walks into a local fried chicken spot and see's white people

baby-turns-around.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli breh walks into a local fried chicken spot and see's white people

baby-turns-around.gif
You joking but I've seen that shyt in real life and it's :scust:

The token black of a friend group will jump off a bridge before they eat fried chicken or watermelon in front of white people

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Vlad is the biggest...
...but I could list plenty of black owned channels that have worse content than Vlad
Vlad literally said it’s the negativity that sells off “urban” culture. That’s why I don’t give him any clicks.
She interviews everyone.

She must be plugged up. Idk if a someone black could pull this off lol
Apparently her father is a politician.
Again how is this worse than hot ones they are the same damn thing?
If you can’t understand optics and context then. :yeshrug:
No. You making a big deal about nothing is why we're collectively a laughing stock. She isn't interviewing black politicians, scientists, educators, innovators or prominent businessmen/women in a chicken shop. She's interviewing fuking grime artists. a white chick interviewing a rapper in a Pakistani owned chicken shop has you up in arms. Really sit back and think about that.
Jesus Christ you c00ns are insufferable. You intentionally act obtuse. Read the OP again if you’re too slow to understand.

I’m convinced some of you don’t read properly or are intentionally obtuse. I was giving the Pengest Munch his props. Are you being serious? :what:

It’s not about being afraid to eat chicken infornt of white people. It’s a preppy white girl taking these “hood” black men for chicken dates.

Like, what is so hard to understand? You went off on a different tangent. Who’s said anything about not eating chicken in front of white people? The optics in Hot Ones and premise are not remotely the same.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Explain the difference between this and hot ones, please. I'm evidently missing the optics and context
Read the OP again and slowly this time.

I’ll give you a clue, one has the word “date” the other doesn’t.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced some of you don’t read properly or are intentionally obtuse. I was giving the Pengest Munch his props. Are you being serious? :what:

It’s not about being afraid to eat chicken infornt of white people. It’s a preppy white girl taking these “hood” black men for chicken dates.

Like, what is so hard to understand? You went off on a different tangent.
Yes it is because that's the undercurrent of your entire argument. An argument that is skewed and in complete bad faith. You're the one being obtuse breh

You would've had a point if that were the bulk of her content but that's been proven false multiple times in this thread and you're doubling down.

You wouldn't make this thread without the initial point of black people being linked to fried chicken. So much so that you ignored the majority of her work to cherry pick and try to look militant

Low hanging fruit breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She just doesn't interview UK black people. She's interviewed Keke Palmer, Summer walker, Swae Lee, Sean Paul, Burna Boy, etc. The show isn't framed in a stereotypical way. It's framed as a cheap, awkward first date. They eat a few fries, she asks them about their career, while navigating her awkward advances being turned down. It's not like she's feeding them chicken...It's just like her guests are on a date they don't wanna be on.

I didnt watch a single clip,but are they or are they not only eating chicken on these dates? That alone would be too stereotypical framed for me as a black american. Mc hammer and Jerry Rice got killed for even making chicken commercials.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m just wondering if a black woman made a show called “Bagel Dates” with mainly Jewish comedians in New York to start out… how would it be received?

Or pizza dates with Italians? Would she be equally well received by those communities?

Some of you really need to think. Seeing the negros in those tweet replies coming to her rescue are just. :snoop:
A thinking Man. 🙏🏾