So Superdae confirmed that the xbox 720 is MORE powerful than ps4

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For me to make up an excuse, I have to be asked a question...
Now its bout to be going on 5 pages and you've still yet to answer where Superdae "confirmed" the 720'is more powerful than the ps4...
Even though this thread has become one huge fail (with no lack of effort) it is very amusing to see how many more pages this will go without you answering that simple question

courtdog loses again :yeshrug:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
For me to make up an excuse, I have to be asked a question...
Now its bout to be going on 5 pages and you've still yet to answer where Superdae "confirmed" the 720'is more powerful than the ps4...
Even though this thread has become one huge fail (with no lack of effort) it is very amusing to see how many more pages this will go without you answering that simple question

He indirectly confirms it. Because your so :angry: you acting like you can't understand what is being said :snoop:
How bout we review it together SLOWLY so you don't get confused.

First tweet lets you know whats good
2nd tweet could be him saying xbox is better or worse. But saying worse would contradict his first tweet
3rd tweet confirms what is thought to be final is the same old specs
Is it 100% confirmation that the xbox is better than ps4? No its not
His podcast did confirm that xbox games currently look better than ps4 games
Have you heard a single dev say ps4 games are looking better than 720 games?
Cuz the system launches in a few months.. the games are almost done by now
They know what system has the advantage at this time. Do you?

Just like superdae said in tweet #2 ... LaughsoHard :bryan:

What do YOU think he means by that :popcorn:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He indirectly confirms it. Because your so :angry: you acting like you can't understand what is being said :snoop:
How bout we review it together SLOWLY so you don't get confused.

First tweet lets you know whats good
2nd tweet could be him saying xbox is better or worse. But saying worse would contradict his first tweet
3rd tweet confirms what is thought to be final is the same old specs
Is it 100% confirmation that the xbox is better than ps4? No its not
His podcast did confirm that xbox games currently look better than ps4 games
Have you heard a single dev say ps4 games are looking better than 720 games?
Cuz the system launches in a few months.. the games are almost done by now
They know what system has the advantage at this time. Do you?

Just like superdae said in tweet #2 ... LaughsoHard :bryan:

What do YOU think he means by that :popcorn:

by7agy7u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Lets recap the crying that has been going on. All the different angles these nikkaz keep coming up with as to why this info isn't valid :russ:
Lets count how many different angles these dudes come up with...
That's the point court took a statement and spinned it : ohhh:
1.) I spinned it. Then what is he really saying King Loss :popcorn:
Those tweets are from Feb 5th (before the 8GB GDDR5 megaton)....this nikka is the KING of posting old shyt and when did he say "confirmed"

:snoop :

Court gon Court... :la ff:
2.) Now the tweets are too old says Rekka. I guess Dev's had no idea about specs til Feb 20th :what:
The level of intelligence is dropping by the second...
Superdae never had a ps4 dev kit to compare to durango.. This thread is premature and just wishful thinking... Superdae tweeted that shyt before the ps4 specs were confirmed... That means your superhero really doesn't know shyt
3.) Superdae never had a dev kit is the 3rd angle. And if he had one or not isn't even important. He's the one who leaked the ps4 info so he must of had something. Regardless, he has the expertise to compare the two since he is a dev who had a 360 dev kit right?
Or is he just some random dude who post on an internet forum :youngsabo:
:pachaha:

You act like this bit of info changes anything. Not only does this not prove that he got his hands on a ps4 dev kit, but it seems like all he did was hack sony and retrieved a pdf doc.. aint no telling how old the file is either

So again

Nothing confirmed at all.... put down the straw now
4.) Now he hacked sony to get the files :dead:
5.) The "hacked" files could be "old"
@daze23

I can read brah.. can you??

JAN 2013 was the date of the latest issued dev kits... not the pdf file
6.) Jan 2013 is the date of the latest dev's, but the info isn't from the latest dev's he's saying. He would of just proven that by providing a link like I been doing all thread. Instead, he makes yet another excuse and hopes it sticks :mindblown:
That's right... change the subject again... because pointing out where superdae confirmed the 720 is more powerful than the ps4 is something you're incapable of doing. Everyone has "read into" your thread title then we read your original post... its been established that your thread title is a bunch of bullshyt and your 1st post is a huge reach.. no halo

:umad:
7.) After being sonned thru out this entire thread, he then has the audacity to say the opposite has been established because he got a c/s from Rekka and King sun :deadmanny:
People who wants to win can simply enter a court dog thread and easily feel the satisfaction.
As long as they are down with the greener side :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i fukking hate this guy Cockmeat Sandwich..

You're an X-Bot but you post more about playstation...

Any new Xbox news though?? :troll:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
i fukking hate this guy Cockmeat Sandwich..

You're an X-Bot but you post more about playstation...

Any new Xbox news though?? :troll:

So this thread isn't about xbox :dwillhuh:

And I have all systems bruh, talk about all of them. But your new here, welcome.
You know I'm a big fish around these parts, so please make yourself at home.
There are a bunch of dikk riders I have that you can "join up with" and they'll c/s anything you say
You'll feel like a regular in no time :salute:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:sadbron: no its not

Damn buddy, you was so furious I had to say that to calm you down.
Obviously this is a indirect confirmation. But you can keep holding out hope if that will get you to chill out a little bit :smugfavre:
Like I previously said, no dev would outright confirm such a thing because that would ruin the relationship between the dev and the console maker

Here, let me show you how things "leak"

Activision not happy with Blops 2 Wii U software sales? | Calvin Hall

^^^ See that, exact same scenario as what we are dealing with here ^^^

Now with somebody vaguely saying things, if your a hardcore fanboy?
Your gonna spin it to your liking. But there is NO DEBATING he is saying the xbox is not less than the ps4. If it were just equal, he would of said as much
What he was saying implies its greater in strength
And currently games look better on 720 according to him (he couldn't say even that unless he seen games for both)

But please, continue on like the butthurt fakkit you are exposing yourself to be :win:
Sony fighting off bankruptcy will just add another 4gb of RAM for the F of it, and they'll also include lights on there controllers but not pack in the camera
And all this will be for $400 or less. And it'll launch when the xbox 720 does. All these lies, but superdae's leaked info that helped you form your bias opinion is no longer valid :bryan:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So dudes actually stan video game consoles? :ohhh:
its hilarious. especially since unlike. say, phones, you can just use every single one along with a pc :laugh: and enjoy every system

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Unlike say phones :stopitslime: You a stan, you a stan.
But its better than stanning the 49ers. The console war never made me
madjim.gif
I dont stan the 49ers. I follow them very closely but I dont tend to irrationally defend dumb things they do as a franchise and a team. Ill call them out for that.
I dont call 49er players who arent good top 10 at their position like you do :heh:

stans dont say anything bad about what they stan. I bet in a 2301909 page novels you wrote on console wars youve never said anything bad about xbox :laugh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
in fact, all the time Ive been on sohh+the-coli, Ive bashed the 49ers more than praised them, for a good reason.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Ive been wondering all this time why the TS has been referencing Superdae's podcast but failed to post a link up... Maybe because this was all he said in the podcast comparing Orbis and durangi

"I cant really go into detail with it. From experiencing the systems, games have been developed on Durango for longer than on Orbis because Durango came out first with developers so they had more time to find the things and fix everything. I like the games on Durango. They were just smooth, nice to play, some problems."

Podcast Exclusive Interview with SuperDAE: The Man Who Found The Next Xbox On Gamertag Radio | N4G

So obviously if you're using two products and one product is more complete than the other product your preference would be the one that's most complete...

TS spinned this into saying the 720 will be superior to PS4