So Superdae confirmed that the xbox 720 is MORE powerful than ps4

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
This nikka has mastered the art of spinning information:pachaha:
but yet again:ufdup:

The Incredible Rise and Fall of a Hacker Who Found the Secrets of the Next Xbox and PlayStation—And Maybe More

Xbox user account info.... Can you read my nikka? :what::damn : seriously wtf

at this point you gotta be just trolling.. So we're supposed to ignore his explanation of why he said that Durango was better... that when asked why he said that, his first response was that he couldn't go into detail and his better experience with the games on Durango since they were more complete was the reason why??

All everyone is looking for, is this confirmation that 720 is more powerful than the ps4... you've failed to provide that breh.. it damn sure aint at 9:40 of the podcast I posted. where is it?? the confirmation dont exist

I'm desperate? but you're making lies up about what I said...

I never said Superdae was ignorant.. I said he's not a game developer... I never said he didn't have access to Durango.. i said there's no proof he personally had his hands on Orbis because we've gotten no info when it comes to his experience with Orbis.. He leaked some spec info, and thats bout it.

your thread failed man just give it up
I seriously hope the apple doesn't fall far from da tree :youngsabo:
Look bruh, click on any bodies gamertag and tell me what you see :whoo:
A person probably has more info than they should. Not all, but some
What SD did was use that to get his foot in the door into M$ servers, not Xbox live itself which is what your implying :stopitslime:
You wanted to think M$ or any company for that matter doesn't keep data from there game consoles on record somewhere is :mindblown:
When Sony got shutdown the 77million accounts that was exposed was hackers getting at Sony's servers. They didn't get into each system individually :deadmanny:

And in your stanning, you deviated so far off the point that you forgot what this thread is all about. The first three tweets.
Your video you added is the cherry on top. I just listened to that part again and it's clear :umad:

:win:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You're welcome... I posted the link because I knew you wouldn't... Because you know when people actually listen to the podcast they could easily see how you've spinned everything...

You are the King of spinning information... I always knew you were full of shyt... but I never knew it was to this extent...

1st lets make one thing clear... Superdae is not a developer nor a programmer... Hes not qualified to confirm a damn thing when it comes to compairing 720 and Ps4... He can give his opinion, hack, and leak information... Notice how numerous times he says "I cant go into detail" yea because he literally can't

2nd.. There's absolutely no proof he had his hands on a PS4 dev kit... nor does he ever describe any games or his experience on Orbis... When asked why he prefered Durango to Orbis his reponse is this..

Now this was Superdae response when asked why he he said he thought Durango(720 dev kit) was better than Orbis (ps4 dev kit) which is understandable why one would prefer a Durango game to an Orbis game since Durango was with the game developers longer obviously being less buggy.. an unbiased opinion.........right???.. which brings me into my next point...

Superdae was far from being unbiased. .. He wanted a job with Microsoft as a network engineer.. he talks about it in his Kotaku interview... .. Yall should check it out its a good read...
The Incredible Rise and Fall of a Hacker Who Found the Secrets of the Next Xbox and PlayStation—And Maybe More

After Superdae hacked into Microsoft and got the Durango dev kit, he put it on ebay... Immediately Microsoft contacted him... this was his opportunity to let Microsoft know about all the holes in their system.

Wait? What?:merchant:
What you mean a hacker getting into Live users accounts just by knowing their gamertags?? Say it aint so.. :skip:

Superdae also talks about Microsofts reactions to these security issues

Some Superior network aye Meach :heh:

If anyone is wondering why the TS never posted any links to any podcasts or interviews... This is the reason above... He didn't want the coli to see how Superdave never confirms anything being more powerful than anything. He also didn't want the coli to see how bad Superdae was bashing Microsofs network infastructure and security...

After Superdaes contacts with Microsoft they sent a rep and that dude probably thought it was a job interview.. he tweeted this

tweetsaboutmiles.png

To make a long story short.. I posted all this to show first and foremost Superdae initial bias towards Microsoft. .. To show the fact that all he said was he likes durango more than orbis... And most importantly, his reasons why he claimed to prefer the Durango over the Orbis.. And that absolutely No where in the interviews/podcasts does he "confirm" a cotdamn thing.. Sorry TS, you lose

:krs: :bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I seriously hope the apple doesn't fall far from da tree :youngsabo:
Look bruh, click on any bodies gamertag and tell me what you see :whoo:
A person probably has more info than they should. Not all, but some
What SD did was use that to get his foot in the door into M$ servers, not Xbox live itself which is what your implying :stopitslime:
You wanted to think M$ or any company for that matter doesn't keep data from there game consoles on record somewhere is :mindblown:
When Sony got shutdown the 77million accounts that was exposed was hackers getting at Sony's servers. They didn't get into each system individually :deadmanny:

There you go again... Superdae said he can access xbox user account information just by knowing their gamertag. ALLHe has to do is know your gamertag and he can hack into your shyt.. He said nothing about clicking on someones gamer tag.. I know this info is eating you up inside.. but how else do you explain all the Live users getting their accounts hacked on a daily basis. :umad:

And in your stanning, you deviated so far off the point that you forgot what this thread is all about. The first three tweets.
Your video you added is the cherry on top. I just listened to that part again and it's clear :umad:

Nowhere in his tweets or podcasts does Superdae ever comfirm or elude to 720 being more powerful than ps4.. He does say the Durango kit was better than the Orbis kit but since hes not a game developer he gave his reasons why he liked durango better which I've posted numerous times... Here I'll post it again

From experiencing the systems, games have been developed on Durango for longer than on Orbis because Durango came out first with developers so they had more time to find the things and fix everything. I like the games on Durango. They were just smooth, nice to play, some problems."

Straight from Superdaes mouth... Not some vague tweet. You talk about being able to read into things... Read into how game developers have had Durango much longer than Orbis YET Ps4 is dropping before 720:steviej:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm sittin here laughing at this damn TS simply off the fact that he said that they winning the console wars (with unreleased consoles) simply by some hackers statement in a podcast...

Also, the devs were not aware of the 8gb upgrade prior, so most of the games being developed only had access to around 2gb ram...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow, why are you guys so :umad:
There you go again... Superdae said he can access xbox user account information just by knowing their gamertag. ALLHe has to do is know your gamertag and he can hack into your shyt.. He said nothing about clicking on someones gamer tag.. I know this info is eating you up inside.. but how else do you explain all the Live users getting their accounts hacked on a daily basis. :umad:
He already explained it, you failed to comprehend it which was expected. Look at anyones gamertag right now on this site (its in the right corner of the screen next) click on it and you will see info. Emails, maybe even peoples full names. Right now, members of this site. Its that easy. Thats how they do it. Obviously these dudes don't chill on the-coli so how they will get the info is by learning the name of a gamertag. then going to xbox.com and entering the gamertag. then doing hack moves to get the info. It wasn't an xbox live issue, it was an xbox.com issue. When PSN got shut down for a month, that was a PSN issue tho :umad:
Nowhere in his tweets or podcasts does Superdae ever comfirm or elude to 720 being more powerful than ps4.. He does say the Durango kit was better than the Orbis kit but since hes not a game developer he gave his reasons why he liked durango better which I've posted numerous times... Here I'll post it again
The reason you are easy to expose as a bullshytter? Here and all in this thread you talk about how he seen xbox games but didn't have access to the ps4 to really have a valid comment on which is better. He also DOES say durango is better. But you chose to open your ears after he says it. I give the you the exact moment when he says it. You wanna focus on what he says out of context so it ain't so :laff: Like, okay. But here's where you contradict yourself into ignore status
Straight from Superdaes mouth... Not some vague tweet. You talk about being able to read into things... Read into how game developers have had Durango much longer than Orbis YET Ps4 is dropping before 720:steviej:
Yeah, he talks about how he seen games on both which means he knows about Orbis. You tried to discredit that while giving it credit at the same time all thread :ufdup: And you end your fanboy rant with PS4 dropping before durango when no date has been set for either. Less content has been shown for ps4, less is known. WE don't even know what the system looks like. NO mention of PSN improving, nothing. But the ps fanboys on this site talk like PS4 is for gamers!!! You don't even have an online network that isn't overran by the inmates as of 5/26/2013 and you think sony neglecting to even speak on that isn't all you need to know? How much longer will you guys give this company a pass? Dedicated servers will force you clowns to pay attention :blessed:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
That superdae dude wasn't no insider...Just a dumb fanboy. :dead:

He ain't know shyt about shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This proves how powerful the xbox stan levels are. They were excited when the rumors of it being more powerful were on the table and now that they're incredibly not true, some of them are still excited, somehow.