So Superdae confirmed that the xbox 720 is MORE powerful than ps4

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
damn breh is going to be in the troll hall of fame...wrap it up, get to the point, reaching for staws and :umad: in one post :whew: that takes talent.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
damn breh is going to be in the troll hall of fame...wrap it up, get to the point, reaching for staws and :umad: in one post :whew: that takes talent.
Making up shyt is whats hot here :scusthov:
Look bruh, speak on the topic at hand or enjoy your time being a :troll:
TS
Why do you do this to yourself breh :skip:

So he say she say tweets = confirmed??

MODS!!!!
He say she say tweets :what:
SuperDae is the guy who leaked the xbox and ps4 info. He's the guy who tried to sell the Durango dev kits on Ebay. He knows wtf he's talking about unlike you

Those tweets obviously made :umad:
He's replying to fanboys on neogaf who keep acting exactly like YOU saying a bunch of dumbshyt you no nothing about
He confirms you wrong, and now you wanna discredit literally the only person who could actually speak on this? :laff:

MODS!!! is right, do whatever you can do to stop this info from being out there :snoop:

:win:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
good info court, these dudes stan the ps3 way to hard that they wont even except good info from consoles, i like some stuff ps3 showed off and i probably will get one, but these dudes are on a entire different level, anytime any one post a xbox article they troll the thread from start, just getting tired, but they wanna censor this man when rekka and mr. somebody troll way more than courtdog

but anyway, good info court, keep dropping this type of shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
good info court, these dudes stan the ps3 way to hard that they wont even except good info from consoles, i like some stuff ps3 showed off and i probably will get one, but these dudes are on a entire different level, anytime any one post a xbox article they troll the thread from start, just getting tired, but they wanna censor this man when rekka and mr. somebody troll way more than courtdog

but anyway, good info court, keep dropping this type of shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
xtep5fiyhg.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Making up shyt is whats hot here :scusthov:
Look bruh, speak on the topic at hand or enjoy your time being a :troll:

He say she say tweets :what:
SuperDae is the guy who leaked the xbox and ps4 info. He's the guy who tried to sell the Durango dev kits on Ebay. He knows wtf he's talking about unlike you

Those tweets obviously made :umad:
He's replying to fanboys on neogaf who keep acting exactly like YOU saying a bunch of dumbshyt you no nothing about
He confirms you wrong, and now you wanna discredit literally the only person who could actually speak on this? :laff:

MODS!!! is right, do whatever you can do to stop this info from being out there :snoop:

:win:

I know who SuperDae is... Now how bout you highlight the part where he "confirms" 720 is more powerful than the 4

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
remember ... if you dont like courtdogs threads then dont read em.
its thats simple not saying that im not guilty of this myself , but his intentions are to clearly keep this subforum informed wether you agree:yes: or just laugh at his :duck: opinions (pseudo facts).

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
remember ... if you dont like courtdogs threads then dont read em.
its thats simple not saying that im not guilty of this myself , but his intentions are to clearly keep this subforum informed wether you agree:yes: or just laugh at his :duck: opinions (pseudo facts).

nah breh... TS posted this thread as an informative thread, and the title is a straight up lie and misleading.. In order to determine that i'm forced to read it.. Threads like this is where we need some administrative action... TS should be disciplined :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those tweets are from Feb 5th (before the 8GB GDDR5 megaton)....this nikka is the KING of posting old shyt and when did he say "confirmed"

:snoop:

Court gon Court... :laff:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I know who SuperDae is... Now how bout you highlight the part where he "confirms" 720 is more powerful than the 4
Why don't you re-read those good tweets. Maybe you thought he was talking about a PC instead of the next xbox?
That's the point court took a statement and spinned it :ohhh:
What did I spin exactly :popcorn:
I would like for you to say EXACTLY what I spun. You guys love making blanket statements that cover literally NOTHING.
Are you implying I made up the "reasons" he made those tweets?
Maybe you should calm down, and take a nice big ol glass of :umad:
Confirmed? :usure:
If you been paying attention, then yes. But if you just hopped into this discussion for the first time.. you know, like if you don't really follow this shyt?
Then the tweets wouldn't mean as much to you. Thats why its not well known info
But everything this thread is made of is REAL, not false speculation.
The ONLY reason the ps4 is considered more powerful right now is because of fanboys speculating on leaked specs which are not even finalized.
Not as much on here, but on neogaf you see so many posters talking about "Oh man, its too late in the game for M$ to change any specs.. .ps4 ftw!!!"
Xbox specs are not final, and superdae confirmed that. Confirmed that 720 games look better in his podcast. So yeah, he did confirm it indirectly.
Sony is trying to counter, and M$ is sick of dude running his mouth.
Nice sony logo you got up there. No xbox one eh? Explains alot...
Those tweets are from Feb 5th (before the 8GB GDDR5 megaton)....this nikka is the KING of posting old shyt and when did he say "confirmed"

:snoop:

Court gon Court... :laff:
Don't worry about Rekka yall, he's kinda slow

Rekka, in the first post I say he hasn't tweeted since he got raided which was on 2/21/13. His tweets was hinting at the leaked xbox specs being outdated. Sony has its show, and they last second add more RAM which if the old specs were actually finalized? Then the added 4GB of RAM wouldn't be necessary. Somebody let it slip, and the only person on record saying as much is none other than SuperDae (Tru Story)
Hence why the raid happened. The raid is supposedly over the Ebay Durango sale right.
But then this raid would of happened like 6months ago if that was the REAL reason

Common sense isn't the go to move for you guys is it :bryan: