So Superdae confirmed that the xbox 720 is MORE powerful than ps4

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why don't you re-read those good tweets. Maybe you thought he was talking about a PC instead of the next xbox?

What did I spin exactly :popcorn:
I would like for you to say EXACTLY what I spun. You guys love making blanket statements that cover literally NOTHING.
Are you implying I made up the "reasons" he made those tweets?
Maybe you should calm down, and take a nice big ol glass of :umad:

If you been paying attention, then yes. But if you just hopped into this discussion for the first time.. you know, like if you don't really follow this shyt?
Then the tweets wouldn't mean as much to you. Thats why its not well known info
But everything this thread is made of is REAL, not false speculation.
The ONLY reason the ps4 is considered more powerful right now is because of fanboys speculating on leaked specs which are not even finalized.
Not as much on here, but on neogaf you see so many posters talking about "Oh man, its too late in the game for M$ to change any specs.. .ps4 ftw!!!"
Xbox specs are not final, and superdae confirmed that. Confirmed that 720 games look better in his podcast. So yeah, he did confirm it indirectly.
Sony is trying to counter, and M$ is sick of dude running his mouth.
Nice sony logo you got up there. No xbox one eh? Explains alot...

Don't worry about Rekka yall, he's kinda slow

Rekka, in the first post I say he hasn't tweeted since he got raided which was on 2/21/13. His tweets was hinting at the leaked xbox specs being outdated. Sony has its show, and they last second add more RAM which if the old specs were actually finalized? Then the added 4GB of RAM wouldn't be necessary. Somebody let it slip, and the only person on record saying as much is none other than SuperDae (Tru Story)
Hence why the raid happened. The raid is supposedly over the Ebay Durango sale right.
But then this raid would of happened like 6months ago if that was the REAL reason

Common sense isn't the go to move for you guys is it :bryan:
Superdae never had a ps4 dev kit to compare to durango.. This thread is premature and just wishful thinking... Superdae tweeted that shyt before the ps4 specs were confirmed... That means your superhero really doesn't know shyt

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Superdae never had a ps4 dev kit to compare to durango.. This thread is premature and just wishful thinking... Superdae tweeted that shyt before the ps4 specs were confirmed... That means your superhero really doesn't know shyt

Oh, okay. My bad. You got it, you got it. Thank you for correcting me
I don't wanna be out here spreading false information n shyt :salute:
But before I go...
PlayStation 4 Dev Kit Specs, Controller, and Multiple User Accounts Detailed - IGN
The information comes by way of SuperDae, the same individual that leaked early images of Microsoft's Durango dev kits and even attempted to sell one on eBay last year.
Its funny how people come into my threads and be like "why does he care :sadbron: he's trolling"

But pretty much every thread goes down exactly like this. Where I just expose how serious these clowns take this shyt that they will outright lie JUST to keep a perception out there :mindblown:

Anybody else? @Rekkapryde @Mr. Somebody #Butthurt3cept

Last edited by a moderator:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I swear courtdog just looks at the titles of his links and just post them without actually reading them.
Actually I do the exact opposite of what you saying. You see sir, your speaking now like if you are not a shyt for brains fukkboy.
You want an exact quote from a Dev saying "Yo, Xbox better than ps4" well your never gonna get that unless its a first party dev. No developer would attempt to make the other company look bad. Its not how things are done in this industry. But superdae.. I'm not sure what the fukk he is, all I know is he had both dev kits, and was running his mouth about them nonstop.
Speaking of which, when you was running your mouth nonstop earlier in this thread I asked you something...
What did I spin exactly :popcorn:
I would like for you to say EXACTLY what I spun. You guys love making blanket statements that cover literally NOTHING.
Are you implying I made up the "reasons" he made those tweets?
Maybe you should calm down, and take a nice big ol glass of :umad:
You talking about everything else except the thread is pretty pathetic King sun. Tell us why :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

/thread

I was like :ooh: at the Xbox being stronger than the PS4 too

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh, okay. My bad. You got it, you got it. Thank you for correcting me
I don't wanna be out here spreading false information n shyt :salute:
But before I go...
PlayStation 4 Dev Kit Specs, Controller, and Multiple User Accounts Detailed - IGN
[/URL]

:pachaha:

You act like this bit of info changes anything. Not only does this not prove that he got his hands on a ps4 dev kit, but it seems like all he did was hack sony and retrieved a pdf doc.. aint no telling how old the file is either

So again

Nothing confirmed at all.... put down the straw now

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:

You act like this bit of info changes anything. Not only does this not prove that he got his hands on a ps4 dev kit, but it seems like all he did was hack sony and retrieved a pdf doc.. aint no telling how old the file is either

So again

Nothing confirmed at all.... put down the straw now

wtf.gif

So first it didn't come from Superdae.. now its "Well, he didn't.. well, he don't know what he's talking about :sadbron:"
Then what you said in the bold really exposes how furious you are :laff:
From he hacked sony, to "ain't no telling how old the file is" :wtf:

Everything YOU KNOW ABOUT PS4 is because of this guy. All the stanning you do is because of the info he gave you. Not somebody else, Superdae.
And the only person who is talking about these systems who is QUALIFIED to do so (qualified, but still willing to talk even tho there's NDA's n shyt)
And now cuz he doesn't say PS4 is da beeeeest he's uncredible now :deadrose:

@Rekkapryde @King Sun @Mr. Somebody @ChrisDorner can one of you guys come remove this dead body from the thread :win:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wtf.gif

So first it didn't come from Superdae.. now its "Well, he didn't.. well, he don't know what he's talking about :sadbron:"
Then what you said in the bold really exposes how furious you are :laff:
From he hacked sony, to "ain't no telling how old the file is" :wtf:

Everything YOU KNOW ABOUT PS4 is because of this guy. All the stanning you do is because of the info he gave you. Not somebody else, Superdae.
And the only person who is talking about these systems who is QUALIFIED to do so (qualified, but still willing to talk even tho there's NDA's n shyt)
And now cuz he doesn't say PS4 is da beeeeest he's uncredible now :deadrose:

@Rekkapryde @King Sun @Mr. Somebody @ChrisDorner can one of you guys come remove this dead body from the thread :win:

No one is mad at you at all... By now you should realize that every time you post nikkas face immediately turn to :skip:

All these walls of tests are so unnecessary... You post a thread title when nothing in your OP matches the claims in your actual title... yet wanna make it seem like nikkas mad or we stans for disputing you

You really wanna be able to effectively use the :umad: all you have to do is post where Superdae. "confirms" 720 is more powerful than PS4..
We're 3-4 pages in and you're incapabale of providing us with that... Is it that hard to do this???... I think you lack focus... Someone called you the Rush Limbaugh of the arcadium. ..Nah you more like Glenn Beck :pachaha: