So Superdae confirmed that the xbox 720 is MORE powerful than ps4

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm trying to say you're a dumbassfukk if you dont understand what I said which isnt complicated at all

I just take people resorting to insults as a 'W' :win:

According to 90 PDF documents reportedly secured by the site, the latest PlayStation 4 development kits issued for January 2013 include...

I'm not sure how you're trying to spin that any other way

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What ever makes you feel better champ... just learn how to read and you wont make yourself look so stupid. Now could you kindly hop off my dikk now??

they say you can lead a horse to water... :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
lol @ this bytchmade stalking fakkit negging me cuz I said he couldn't read.... :skip:

his rep comment: "I think I gave you plenty of chances to stop insulting me"
:dead:
what a bytch

you'll all fluff breh. you've been doubling down on saying I don't know how to read, while providing no explanation

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Says the guy who apparently doesn't exhibit the ability to "read into" things :smh:

And that Jan.2013 I didn't see it shyt you doing right now is so :demonic: Associate (can't be friends with demons :manny: )

That's right... change the subject again... because pointing out where superdae confirmed the 720 is more powerful than the ps4 is something you're incapable of doing. Everyone has "read into" your thread title then we read your original post... its been established that your thread title is a bunch of bullshyt and your 1st post is a huge reach.. no halo

:umad:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
That's right... change the subject again... because pointing out where superdae confirmed the 720 is more powerful than the ps4 is something you're incapable of doing. Everyone has "read into" your thread title then we read your original post... its been established that your thread title is a bunch of bullshyt and your 1st post is a huge reach.. no halo

:umad:

Bruh :smugfavre: Why you so furious for? You over here making up shyt now
The bold, who established what exactly? All we see here is you crying making up every excuse you can think as to why the info isn't REAL. Literally every angle you've thrown out there has been countered. So it has been established that :umad: and that your reading comprehension is :trash:

:win:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bruh :smugfavre: Why you so furious for? You over here making up shyt now
The bold, who established what exactly? All we see here is you crying making up every excuse you can think as to why the info isn't REAL. Literally every angle you've thrown out there has been countered. So it has been established that :umad: and that your reading comprehension is :trash:

:win:

For me to make up an excuse, I have to be asked a question...
Now its bout to be going on 5 pages and you've still yet to answer where Superdae "confirmed" the 720'is more powerful than the ps4...
Even though this thread has become one huge fail (with no lack of effort) it is very amusing to see how many more pages this will go without you answering that simple question