So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How you know they strictly jumpoff status off jump? I gave most chicks the benefit of the doubt, and tried them in the court of public interaction.

I was wookin pa nub :sadcam:

Breh, its 2012 around here. Who is trying to be in a serious relationship? Maybe if she is good with watching me play XBox Live and these Lil Debbies for 6-9 months at my crib she MIGHT get promoted :ld:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the initial message is being lost though.

is she ONLY talking about first dates?

is she saying thata they've been out a few times and then he's switched the game up and only is inviting her over?

is she lumping ALL dudes in one category or calling out the dudes she can smell ain't up to no good?

People in this thread are arguing the wrong points imo :manny:

She's just mad that guys only want to keepitphysical and not cuff that. If guys had the same "intentions" on coffee dates then she'll be screaming the same song.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly mane. If a woman is digging you like that, she will be right next to you if you standing by a doggone dumpster just chopping it up with you. If you have to 'impress' a woman or give her some sort of material type compensation in order for her to give you some attention, that ain't the one for you. Now if she said, "I'm not the type of girl that goes to a man's house like that,"but she's willing to take a walk in the park with you, that's respectable.
This. Unfortunately alot of people have been brainwashed by society they have to pay for women's attention like women don't want to be with us at all and doing us a favor. That's my biggest beef why can't everybody just pay their own way or alternate at first if both parties are trying to get to know the other just because she might give me some P? Sex is mutally beneficial last I checked.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
stopped reading here......"which is guyspeak for “I’m cheap and I want some ass.” "

naw he just see's you as a bopper that aint worth courting.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Oh you know all of that about a women before yall even get together for the 1st time? She is already in Love with you before yall get together for the 1st time? You being ridiculous breh, unless you are a pimp, then do you partna.

Also a women don't have to be offended to prefer to have a 1st date out in public somewhere. Maybe she got good sense and don't want to be raped by a nikka she just met and never been out with before.

no, you know all that about a woman if she passes the initial test of being able to sacrifice her own "standards" (remember standards can also be petty), and just go with the flow. A woman that cant go with the flow initially isn't someone you take seriously, no matter how headstrong it seems. I am arguing this on the premise of, "chillin at the crib=negative for first date"....that MAKES NO SENSE.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like, no offense, but that is seriously the laziest approach to take someone out or getting to know them. Maybe you feel like you're not conforming to society's "bullshyt", but it for real just sounds like some lazy nikka shyt, and I'm absolutely positive most females will agree.

:yeshrug:

lol lazy? what makes it lazy? seriously? why do you assume chill at the crib=sit and stare at the wall? lol foh

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
A) Most of these fools don't have the social skills to do that effectively, hell neither do the chicks

B) Why not go grab a drink or coffee and do the same?

Are you a female?

Cuz nikka, you speak like a fukkin female.

Groupin ALL nikkas together like we are all alike.

"Most of these fools don't BLAH BLAH BLAH"

nikka, you don't know everyone in the fukkin world.

Obviously, the shyt we're doing is working for US. You're a fukkin trip.

When you ask the girl to chill at your crib, tell her you're going to cook for her. It ain't always about fukkin. Tryna group nikkas up and shyt. fukkin female ass nikka.:scusthov:

These nikkas know what I'm talkin about:

The chick I'm bout to marry, I had her over my house as the first date. I cooked, we had great conversation, listened to music, watched a movie and after we were done she said that was the best date she's ever been on. I didn't do it cause I was hurting for money (I wasn't) or because I was trying to smash....I did it because I figured that would be more entertaining and interactive then going to the movies where the focus isn't really on getting to know each other....that's a nice lil intimate setup....

but then again....there have been times where I've told a chick to come over and chill with the intentions of beating.....so...I guess it just depends on the chick....

same with my wife bruh. Our first date actually was at her crib and we just cooled it. Not everybody has an agenda to "smash" when a chick comes through even if things do lead to that.

And it's not like the girl you are dating can't get a second date at a coffee shop, or a park....or the movies. You nikkas actin like the first date determines the rest of your life. fukk outta here.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Are you a female?

Cuz nikka, you speak like a fukkin female.

Groupin ALL nikkas together like we are all alike.

"Most of these fools don't BLAH BLAH BLAH"

nikka, you don't know everyone in the fukkin world.

Obviously, the shyt we're doing is working for US. You're a fukkin trip.

When you ask the girl to chill at your crib, tell her you're going to cook for her. It ain't always about fukkin. Tryna group nikkas up and shyt. fukkin female ass nikka.:scusthov:

These nikkas know what I'm talkin about:

And it's not like the girl you are dating can't get a second date at a coffee shop, or a park....or the movies. You nikkas actin like the first date determines the rest of your life. fukk outta here.
:umad:

Sounds like you took it personal :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:leon:

Sounds like you're a female still. :yeshrug:

If your ego got hurt WTF can I do? I don't take someone's differing opinion personal. I don't take indirect shots breh. Its funny how you took the term most to mean grouping all :heh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
yall actin like these women are children that need to be entertained....she supposed to be a grown up that doesn't NEED entertainment. She passes that test, THEN she gets entertained.

Exactly. If you out and about, you might be at a party or on the job, you're talking to a female getting to know her THERE.... or if you at school and you see her around, you're just chopping it up with her THERE. From those interactions, you see she's really feeling you. If she really digs your conversation and just who you are, you can pretty much suggest whatever and she'll be down, because she's not there for the EXTERNAL entertainment. She's there for YOU. Whether you decide to go for a walk in the park or you tell her hey babygirl. I'mma be laid back at the house tonight. Come on through and let's watch a movie, she'll slide on through because she's there for YOU.

That whole dinner thing is cool, but let's be real. Negroes that take a woman out to dinner ain't no better than anyone else. Some women avoid that dinner thing because it's too pretentious and formal and a lot of times these so-called respectful dinner dudes she KNOWS are going to expect something in return. I bought you this dinner, so you owe me. When it comes down to it, you don't know WHAT a female will go for unless you request it.

Ultimately, I ain't no Steve Harvey. I ain't going to 'entertain' or 'impress' a female. She either finds me as the entertainment or she can get on. She likes who I naturally am and wherever we chill, we chill. If she thinks I need to come up off some money for her time, she's out her mind and she ain't feeling me enough.