So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

baltimore

Pro
Daps
I'm an old fashioned dude. Although I've pulled women online...I've always liked pulling broads offline for many reasons.

a) No dodgy pictures
b) You get a better vibe
c) I'm not tryna text type up a storm only to figure out this broad looks nothing like her pics and we have 0 chemistry.

Whether I get hooked up or ask out a broad I already know....the 1st date will not be spent at my house.... That's not my thing. Now if I see her as nothing more than a fukkpiece then she can get fukked in the ride, park bench, etc.

I just don't understand dudes trying to run hoe game on quality women. Then these are the same dudes who cry foul when the hoe that came over to the crib on "date 1" turns out to be a..........hoe. :dwillhuh:

:damn: this shyt is confusing.. you a old fashioned dude that would never be so forward to bring a girl to the crib before courting her but if she a hoe then you fukkin her in the car or park bench?? :myman:

and these quality women that turn hoe cause the way they were treated with a date 1 at my place?? lmaoo if she quality then hoe game not gonna work on her breh..

its only man's nature to try to be forward with women and see what she goes for and doesnt.. its the womans job to make it a chase and give up shyt at a pace that keeps our attention but doesnt make her a hoe/prude

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So for the dudes who prefer to do first dates at their crib does that usually include you cooking for the chick? I'm asking..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
So for the dudes who prefer to do first dates at their crib does that usually include you cooking for the chick? I'm asking..

the only things im payin for is corn liquor and condoms

baltimore

Pro
Daps
yall shouldnt have responded to me.. :smugfavre:

if yall dont fukk with hoes and only fukk with respectable women who would never go for some shyt like that with you then thats cool.. if you dont care another guy got the p*ssy way easier (which is what other savages in here are worried about) then thats cool too.. doesnt really change nothing about yall and what you got goin on.. i dont blame you

and if you cheap and/or just looking for ass with a possible long range commitment if her p*ssy good and shes down to earth enough to chill in the house then thats cool too.. every guy is not worried about having cultured women that they have shown the whole city too.. and if she breaks ya heart you could still say i aint take her ass out though!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:stopitslime:

see you're running w/your OWN assumptions on what's been going on in this thread

This.

Breh...these dudes are not cooking no dinner. It's pretty much "Come to the crib and we'll watch Hitch. Come by around 10 and make sure your belly's full" type a set up.
:childplease:

I can tell you skimmed through this thread.

A) Most of these fools don't have the social skills to do that effectively, hell neither do the chicks

B) Why not go grab a drink or coffee and do the same?

Are you a female?

Cuz nikka, you speak like a fukkin female.

Groupin ALL nikkas together like we are all alike.

"Most of these fools don't BLAH BLAH BLAH"

nikka, you don't know everyone in the fukkin world.

Obviously, the shyt we're doing is working for US. You're a fukkin trip.

When you ask the girl to chill at your crib, tell her you're going to cook for her. It ain't always about fukkin. Tryna group nikkas up and shyt. fukkin female ass nikka.:scusthov:

These nikkas know what I'm talkin about:

The chick I'm bout to marry, I had her over my house as the first date. I cooked, we had great conversation, listened to music, watched a movie and after we were done she said that was the best date she's ever been on. I didn't do it cause I was hurting for money (I wasn't) or because I was trying to smash....I did it because I figured that would be more entertaining and interactive then going to the movies where the focus isn't really on getting to know each other....that's a nice lil intimate setup....

but then again....there have been times where I've told a chick to come over and chill with the intentions of beating.....so...I guess it just depends on the chick....

same with my wife bruh. Our first date actually was at her crib and we just cooled it. Not everybody has an agenda to "smash" when a chick comes through even if things do lead to that.

And it's not like the girl you are dating can't get a second date at a coffee shop, or a park....or the movies. You nikkas actin like the first date determines the rest of your life. fukk outta here.

You just like that other dude in here, generalizing.

Stop actin like the only entertainment we have for woman at our crib is a fukkin movie, breh.

Just because ya silly ass doesn't know how to have an entertaining evening with a chick in your crib, doesn't mean all of us don't.

The intamite part of the evening would be cooking for her. Women love men to cook, breh.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This.

Stop actin like the only entertainment we have for woman at our crib is a fukkin movie, breh.

Just because ya silly ass doesn't know how to have an entertaining evening with a chick in your crib, doesn't mean all of us don't.

The intamite part of the evening would be cooking for her. Women love men to cook, breh.
Fam we already addressed this pages ago why are you running back in here still on that and out of context? Be easy, live your life nikka.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This.
Everyone has been in here generalizing, b. Stop catching hissy fits. Go back to simpin' on Olivia Pope in PMs :shaq2:

and if she breaks ya heart you could still say i aint take her ass out though!
This is really a petty thought after getting your "heart" broke or whatever. shyt is feminine as fukk. :pachaha: Why care whether you took her out at that point? You still played the fool.

And, why do you care about who got the p*ssy faster, unless you're trying to get the p*ssy? If you're trying to cultivate a relationship why is sex the main thing on your mind?

The below post is exactly how most MEN think and what most women's intuition tells them when they go to a random man's house.

the only things im payin for is corn liquor and condoms
*Waits for kevm3 to dap this^^^ post in agreeance as well* :shaq:

bytches ain't stupid and dudes ain't either. :stopitslime:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Fam we already addressed this pages ago why are running back in here still on that. Be easy.

Nah, I was just reqouting my post, showing the other guy that some dudes plan on cooking for their women and not just watching tv all night. :yeshrug:

No beef, fam. :pachaha:

Daps
She's right. Any man who considers a proper first date to be "chilling" in his house is letting you know that youre a jumpoff and not wifey material.

Fixed

:snoop: at women though. They will never know what they want ever. They can never make a decision on anything and relationships is like the fukking Bar Exam to them.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Everyone has been in here generalizing, b. Stop catching hissy fits. Go back to simpin' on Olivia Pope in PMs :shaq2:

This is really a petty thought after getting your "heart" broke or whatever. shyt is feminine as fukk. :pachaha: Why care whether you took her out at that point? You still played the fool.

And, why do you care about who got the p*ssy faster, unless you're trying to get the p*ssy? If you're trying to cultivate a relationship why is sex the main thing on your mind?

The below post is exactly how most MEN think and what most women's intuition tells them when they go to a random man's house.

*Waits for kevm3 to dap this^^^ post in agreeance as well* :shaq:

bytches ain't stupid and dudes ain't either. :stopitslime:

come on doggie i aint saying i think like that but i aint gonna shyt on either groups methods.. :ld: but if a guy doesnt like taking women out and then he does it just to get hurt in the end..

same way you throwing salt about homie being in a girl pm's is the same way nikkas will say they fukked ya girl on the first night, etc.

and im trying to get the p*ssy man idk about you.. if im attracted enough to take her out on a date im definitely curious and how she is in bed..

baltimore

Pro
Daps

this nikka here.. just :popcorn: and instigating.. i aint mad i just see you doggie..

i aint fukkin with yall though game coming on i just thought id throw my 2 cents in here with nikkas shyttin on guys taking girls on dates and not taking them out.. at the end of the day its whatever women will put up with.. why try to shyt on another mans method

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: this shyt is confusing.. you a old fashioned dude that would never be so forward to bring a girl to the crib before courting her but if she a hoe then you fukkin her in the car or park bench?? :myman:

and these quality women that turn hoe cause the way they were treated with a date 1 at my place?? lmaoo if she quality then hoe game not gonna work on her breh..

its only man's nature to try to be forward with women and see what she goes for and doesnt.. its the womans job to make it a chase and give up shyt at a pace that keeps our attention but doesnt make her a hoe/prude

Breh, I treat women accordingly. If I'm inviting a broad to my crib (not my thing) then I have no intentions of building with her. Hell, if she agreed to it, I wouldn't see her as anything more than a flex.

A quality woman is not going to hang at some stranger's house for a "1st date". There are some exceptions, but I'd question a broad's mental makeup if she went to a stranger's house to "hang out".

I treat whores like whores and quality women like quality women....I respect all women though...and perhaps that's why I've had many positive relationships with them.

I think dudes want to put in as little effort as possible and somehow stumble upon this magical dime who is a 10 in every category. :pachaha:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I treat women accordingly. If I'm inviting a broad to my crib (not my thing) then I have no intentions of building with her. Hell, if she agreed to it, I wouldn't see her as anything more than a flex.

A quality woman is not going to hang at some stranger's house for a "1st date". There are some exceptions, but I'd question a broad's mental makeup if she went to a stranger's house to "hang out".

I treat whores like whores and quality women like quality women....I respect all women though...and perhaps that's why I've had many positive relationships with them.

I think dudes want to put in as little effort as possible and somehow stumble upon this magical dime who is a 10 in every category. :pachaha:

couldn't agree more with the bolded.