So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And it's not like the girl you are dating can't get a second date at a coffee shop, or a park....or the movies. You nikkas actin like the first date determines the rest of your life. fukk outta here.

Lol cause isn't that what SHE is doing in the article???

People in here aren't understanding that the point that some are making is that you CAN'T lump every dude who ask you to come thru and chill on the first date into the SAME category as trying to smash or is broke, or into some sort of negative ballpark. Can't be in here putting down a dude who ask that while trying to big up going OUT for a first date cause everybody's intentions are different

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The women and hoe ass nikkas in here are hilarious :laugh:

So the issue is basically that if he invites you to the house and wants to "chill" he will most probably treat you like a jump of by having sex and not getting back at you. Ok, understood.

Well, what about if a man takes you out on a nice date outside then treats you like a jump of by having sex and not getting back at you, or does your naive dumb ass think that cant happen? :laugh:

The truth is; whether or not a man treats you like a jump of depends on the type of person he is, and the type of person you present yourself as.

The location you first date at doesn't mean a goddam thing; he could take you to a really lavish restaurant to eat and still treat you like a jump of after, if he's built like that (I know senior mangers that do this all the time). On the other hand, another dude could invite you to his busted ass crib and treat you like a queen after, if he's the nice guy type.

Again, the location of you're first date doesn't matter, its the character of both of you that does.

This is 100 right here. If she's getting gamed by the "let's chill" negroes, she can get gamed by the lets go out to dinner negroes just as well. If a woman wants to give you that thang, that's what she's going to do. Ya'll be buying into that whole victimhood thing, like she didn't have a choice and the man's seduction and mental control was so strong she couldn't control herself... as if he brainwashed her. SHE decided to go over there and SHE decided to give up that thang. Nobody forced her to do that. She could have easily up and left the crib and said, "Say, that's not me."

The only reason she's mad is because she didn't get no commitment. When she get sher butt gamed by negroes that take her to dinner, knock that thang down and get in the wind, she's going to be complaining about THOSE negroes too. "Girrrrls don't go to no dinner with no guy because he's going to expect you to give it up, and when you do he's going to leave him. Don't do it girl!"

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
case in point

it dont matter where yall at, most men will have one thing in mind, if she aint prove to be more than just a sexual experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
One that had a real interesting aroma to me was:
lalique-encre-noire.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So basically dudes are saying that they are cool with their daughters/sisters just going to random nikkas houses all willy nilly just because he asks and that's the only feasible option?

:comeon:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
So basically dudes are saying that they are cool with their daughters/sisters just going to random nikkas houses all willy nilly just because he asks and that's the only feasible option?

:comeon:

so you out here treating every woman out here like your mother/sister/daughter? :lolbron:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
One that had a real interesting aroma to me was:
lalique-encre-noire.jpg

This nikka mixed up threads! :laff:

I do this shyt all the time, it's funny to see other nikkas do it.

I bet his browser tabs look like shyt too:

rfeKR.png

:russ:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
so you out here treating every woman out here like your mother/sister/daughter? :lolbron:
Nope. I already stated I don't even date but I have good judge of character plus I know cool/free cheap date spots. I guess a lot of grown men are still struggling with these concepts so...

If I decided to date, I wouldn't be so concerned about buying a coffee for myself or for a lady on a date. Dating means you want a relationship, and in that sense a man has exercise good judgment skills. If a lady isnt already honorable, then you shouldnt be dating her. A man shouldnt just date anyone because they say yeah. Some dudes do, so I can understand the need for all the extra pre-cautions I guess now that I think about it, but if you're a good judge of character then an actual date is not a big deal.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the SAME female ya'll are trying to impress, buying roses and taking to a fancy restaurant is the same female that another man is chopping and chilling with for no cost. The same female that might be charging you is the SAME one bent over in the club grinding on some negro she thinks is fine.

So when it comes down to it, it ain't no, "I had better" take her to dinner. If I take a woman to dinner, it's because I CHOOSE to.

Live your life in fear, breh. Let me know how that works out for you.

I really don't give a fukk how a girl is acting with anyone other than me. I will determine whether she's worth my time, effort and money.

I don't know what woman with a brain would be cool with just "chilling" at a stranger's house. But evidently yall are finding these women....Which is funny because it explains a lot about your broken relationships with women and your overall dislike for them.

What kinda dude wants to bring over random hoes to his crib? How tacky.

I can tell some a yall have no social skills. ZERO. Can't communicate unless there's a computer screen in front of you.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This nikka mixed up threads! :laff:

I do this shyt all the time, it's funny to see other nikkas do it.

I bet his browser tabs look like shyt too:

rfeKR.png

:russ:

lolol man i got bout 6 tabs open right about now

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Context brehs.

If my interaction with her prior to the date was limited, then I prefer to grab a cup of coffee, go for a walk in the park, museum, shoot a game of pool etc.

But, if I had a decent conversation with her when we met (e.g. at a friends, party, event etc) and there was something there which we talked about (a certain cuisine/dish she likes, a movie we both want to watch), then I might ask her to come over for a home-cooked dinner, a bottle of wine and watch a flick or something. You have to make a judgement call on these ones.

Of course, the above only applies to women with relationship potential.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Context brehs.

If my interaction with her prior to the date was limited, then I prefer to grab a cup of coffee, go for a walk in the park, museum, shoot a game of pool etc.

But, if I had a decent conversation with her when we met (e.g. at a friends, party, event etc) and there was something there which we talked about (a certain cuisine/dish she likes, a movie we both want to watch), then I might ask her to come over for a home-cooked dinner, a bottle of wine and watch a flick or something. You have to make a judgement call on these ones.

Of course, the above only applies to women with relationship potential.

Breh...these dudes are not cooking no dinner. It's pretty much "Come to the crib and we'll watch Hitch. Come by around 10 and make sure your belly's full" type a set up.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Live your life in fear, breh. Let me know how that works out for you.

I really don't give a fukk how a girl is acting with anyone other than me. I will determine whether she's worth my time, effort and money.

I don't know what woman with a brain would be cool with just "chilling" at a stranger's house. But evidently yall are finding these women....Which is funny because it explains a lot about your broken relationships with women and your overall dislike for them.

What kinda dude wants to bring over random hoes to his crib? How tacky.

I can tell some a yall have no social skills. ZERO. Can't communicate unless there's a computer screen in front of you.

what kind of negro want to take random hoes to dinner and walk in the park holding hands? I ain't said nothing bout taking no random hoes to your house. I pretty much said most of the times you gonna have an opportunity to talk to and get to know the woman you are after wherever you at, whether it's school or work, BEFORE spending a dime... and if she's feeling your conversation like that you don't got to spend a dime to get her attention. You spend if you CHOOSE to. You running that same game as a woman, talking about if a fella ain't agreeing with you, they bitter. Ain't a single thing bitter bout me.