So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the SAME female ya'll are trying to impress, buying roses and taking to a fancy restaurant is the same female that another man is chopping and chilling with for no cost. The same female that might be charging you is the SAME one bent over in the club grinding on some negro she thinks is fine.

So when it comes down to it, it ain't no, "I had better" take her to dinner. If I take a woman to dinner, it's because I CHOOSE to.

What are you talking about. nikka you are mas at women for no reason. All women are not out to take advantage of a nikka then throw him in the bushes.

Just off of physical attraction, vibe , small talk, whatever . When you meet a girl you thinking I can fukk ASAP and she is a jump or I want to see what ol girl is about.

Chances are the girl you are intrigued by you are going to take her on a date.

Why are you worried about what she does/did to the next nikka?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall actin like these women are children that need to be entertained....she supposed to be a grown up that doesn't NEED entertainment. She passes that test, THEN she gets entertained.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
:laff:

this article is true though...all my jumpoffs or girls who are def not wifey get this treatment.

I might let them ride to Walmart with me to "Get out the house"

or even the bar on a Monday night :laugh:

but thats it ... fukk a hoe .. you get a couch, bed and netflix or redbox :laugh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Sorry, i'm going to have to disagree. A man's "sexy" is not bound to his pockets. It's bound to his personality and essence. If women want to be taken out then they need to hold themselves to a higher standard and follow proper protocols for dating. I've seen too many women who just go out with a fella just to get a 'free meal.' Say no if you aren't trying to get to know the dude. Plus if females want to be taken out on all these nice dates and all of that, DON'T be the woman that can be taken home from the club or to a negro's house on the first few encounters. Men really don't have a problem taking out women who they deem worth it and they know aren't trying to eat for free.

C'mon Son. Brad Pitt: homeless laying under a bridge in month old clothes. No woman would even slow down enough to get a good look. In case you don't understand what I am saying: Brad Pitt is the most desirable guy ever (or insert whatever celeb you like) but if he was a bum he wouldn't even rate.

Same scenario except it's Megan Fox under the bridge. She wouldn't even be there an hour before someone would rush in to save her. As an attractive woman, she could be laying in the mud with pissy drawls on and some guy would still scoop her.

That's the difference between man sexy and woman sexy.

JZ and Bey. You really think she saw him on the first video he did with Original Flavor and said "some day! I am gonna have that". OOORRRR was it a few million albums later that he started looking good?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
My last GF had a problem with coming over and "chilling" during the week. I had a work the next day, the last thing I wanted to be doing was going out.

"All we do during the week is hang out at your apt"

no shyt

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:merchant:

Yall didn't take your jumpoffs on dates? Before they became jumpoffs I mean, like when yall was just kicking it?

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
The chick I'm bout to marry, I had her over my house as the first date. I cooked, we had great conversation, listened to music, watched a movie and after we were done she said that was the best date she's ever been on. I didn't do it cause I was hurting for money (I wasn't) or because I was trying to smash....I did it because I figured that would be more entertaining and interactive then going to the movies where the focus isn't really on getting to know each other....that's a nice lil intimate setup....

but then again....there have been times where I've told a chick to come over and chill with the intentions of beating.....so...I guess it just depends on the chick....

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont know about yall, but MY woman likes me because I exist. Not because of what I do for her.

Breh part of your "existence" is what you do for her big or small in her perception.

She don't like you for simply breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
The women and hoe ass nikkas in here are hilarious :laugh:

So the issue is basically that if he invites you to the house and wants to "chill" he will most probably treat you like a jump of by having sex and not getting back at you. Ok, understood.

Well, what about if a man takes you out on a nice date outside then treats you like a jump of by having sex and not getting back at you, or does your naive dumb ass think that cant happen? :laugh:

The truth is; whether or not a man treats you like a jump of depends on the type of person he is, and the type of person you present yourself as.

The location you first date at doesn't mean a goddam thing; he could take you to a really lavish restaurant to eat and still treat you like a jump of after, if he's built like that (I know senior mangers that do this all the time). On the other hand, another dude could invite you to his busted ass crib and treat you like a queen after, if he's the nice guy type.

Again, the location of you're first date doesn't matter, its the character of both of you that does.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My last GF had a problem with coming over and "chilling" during the week. I had a work the next day, the last thing I wanted to be doing was going out.

"All we do during the week is hang out at your apt"

no shyt

The article is about 1st dates

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh part of your "existence" is what you do for her big or small in her perception.

She don't like you for simply breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide

and you know where that "do for her" should be percentage wise? vs "who I am as a person" (by getting to know me intimately with no distractions) ?

here:

70 percent me being me (for better or for worse)
30 percent my other qualities (what validates WHY she liked me by getting to know me)

yall are letting women get away with looking at who you are the other way around.

punish them for that shyt by never being the girlfriend and always being the cumbucket

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The chick I'm bout to marry, I had her over my house as the first date. I cooked, we had great conversation, listened to music, watched a movie and after we were done she said that was the best date she's ever been on. I didn't do it cause I was hurting for money (I wasn't) or because I was trying to smash....I did it because I figured that would be more entertaining and interactive then going to the movies where the focus isn't really on getting to know each other....that's a nice lil intimate setup....

but then again....there have been times where I've told a chick to come over and chill with the intentions of beating.....so...I guess it just depends on the chick....

same with my wife bruh. Our first date actually was at her crib and we just cooled it. Not everybody has an agenda to "smash" when a chick comes through even if things do lead to that.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
lol standards? let me tell you a woman with standards.

One who seeks someone that has goals
One who thinks before reacting
One who sacrifices her personal "happiness" for the big picture (both your happiness)
One who understands reality vs Idealistic situations
One who listens
One who doesn't need proof of "love" from her mate if she understands what a relationships foundation is based on.

If a woman is offended that you want to hang with her and watch a movie at your place without giving you a chance to even show her a good time in those elements

1. Why the fukk are you even pursuing her?
2. How the fukk are those QUALITY standards?
3. What kind of quality woman assumes before getting the whole story?

I dont know about yall, but MY woman likes me because I exist. Not because of what I do for her.

:childplease: Oh you know all of that about a women before yall even get together for the 1st time? She is already in Love with you before yall get together for the 1st time? You being ridiculous breh, unless you are a pimp, then do you partna.

Also a women don't have to be offended to prefer to have a 1st date out in public somewhere. Maybe she got good sense and don't want to be raped by a nikka she just met and never been out with before.