So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what kind of negro want to take random hoes to dinner and walk in the park holding hands? I ain't said nothing bout taking no random hoes to your house. I pretty much said most of the times you gonna have an opportunity to talk to and get to know the woman you are after wherever you at, whether it's school or work, BEFORE spending a dime... and if she's feeling your conversation like that you don't got to spend a dime to get her attention. You spend if you CHOOSE to. You running that same game as a woman, talking about if a fella ain't agreeing with you, they bitter. Ain't a single thing bitter bout me.

Holding hands? :why: And what's wrong with going to dinner with someone? If money is an issue go dutch. Furthermore, you don't even have to spend money on a date. I read your post and $$$ keeps popping up every few sentences. Seems like funds are an issue for you. How unfortunate.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Nope. I already stated I don't even date but I have good judge of character plus I know cool/free cheap date spots. I guess a lot of grown men are still struggling with these concepts so...

If I decided to date, I wouldn't be so concerned about buying a coffee for myself or for a lady on a date. Dating means you want a relationship, and in that sense a man has exercise good judgment skills. If a lady isnt already honorable, then you shouldnt be dating her. A man shouldnt just date anyone because they say yeah. Some dudes do, so I can understand the need for all the extra pre-cautions I guess now that I think about it, but if you're a good judge of character then an actual date is not a big deal.

:why: "dating" is old fashioned these days anyways.. it implies that you are exclusive with each other and no one goes over someones house once or even out to dinner and says they are "dating" now..

and if you are looking for a relationship or just trying to fukk, chillin in the house isnt that dumb cause thats where you two will end up anyway if things go well so seeing how compatible yall are early doesnt seem to be the worst way of going about it.. :leon:

too many guys scared to be simps in here saying fukk no to leaving the house with a woman who hasnt proved themselves wifey material and too many prudes in here acting like if you go to someones house they have to give up the p*ssy or can never be taken out after that..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Live your life in fear, breh. Let me know how that works out for you.
I really don't give a fukk how a girl is acting with anyone other than me. I will determine whether she's worth my time, effort and money.
I don't know what woman with a brain would be cool with just "chilling" at a stranger's house. But evidently yall are finding these women....Which is funny because it explains a lot about your broken relationships with women and your overall dislike for them.
What kinda dude wants to bring over random hoes to his crib? How tacky.
I can tell some a yall have no social skills. ZERO. Can't communicate unless there's a computer screen in front of you.
Pretty much. If a random woman came to my house just off me asking her, I'd have to assume she was going or at least about to give it up.

You don't know me at all outside of my physical features and a couple of kind words/small convo, but you're over my house chilling with me in the dark watching a movie and this is a regular thing for you with any dude who asks?

:shaq2: Same dudes claiming they don't want "hoes".... :usure::whoo:

:why: "dating" is old fashioned these days anyways.. it implies that you are exclusive with each other and no one goes over someones house once or even out to dinner and says they are "dating" now..
and if you are looking for a relationship or just trying to fukk, chillin in the house isnt that dumb cause thats where you two will end up anyway if things go well so seeing how compatible yall are early doesnt seem to be the worst way of going about it.. :leon:
too many guys scared to be simps in here saying fukk no to leaving the house with a woman who hasnt proved themselves wifey material and too many prudes in here acting like if you go to someones house they have to give up the p*ssy or can never be taken out after that..

No woman is trying to chill over your house off GP without knowing you, unless she's about to fukk or she's desperate.

Even if she's not trying to fukk, a woman who doesn't mind putting herself in those situations regularly is asking for trouble eventually. Those women make no sense and they have no leverage on the type of dude they can afford to hang out with.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Live your life in fear, breh. Let me know how that works out for you.

I really don't give a fukk how a girl is acting with anyone other than me. I will determine whether she's worth my time, effort and money.

I don't know what woman with a brain would be cool with just "chilling" at a stranger's house. But evidently yall are finding these women....Which is funny because it explains a lot about your broken relationships with women and your overall dislike for them.

What kinda dude wants to bring over random hoes to his crib? How tacky.

I can tell some a yall have no social skills. ZERO. Can't communicate unless there's a computer screen in front of you.

:aicmon: come on breh stop acting like you never been part of a community or you arent known outside of your family.. most people get hooked up or find each other through similar social circles man..

who is really tacky when they doing online dating or trying pick up lines on bytches at starbucks?? get out there and network and you dont have to worry so much about serial killers and child predators

baltimore

Pro
Daps
No woman is trying to chill over your house off GP without knowing you, unless she's about to fukk or she's desperate.

Even if she's not trying to fukk, a woman who doesn't mind putting herself in those situations regularly is asking for trouble eventually. Those women make no sense and they have no leverage on the type of dude they can afford to hang out with.

well this is the type of woman this thread is based off of :leon:

I pick up women all the time in random places. It's not that uncommon in the real world where not everybody is a damn shy introvert who's afraid to talk.

thats cool too shyt i dont like passing up on women when they give me signs they feeling me in public either.. just dont act like thats the only type of dates people get.. probably wouldnt invite them over the crib first thing either.. but then i see alot of traditional date guys in here assuming all types of shyt that would make having company over your house sleazy and tacky

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: come on breh stop acting like you never been part of a community or you arent known outside of your family.. most people get hooked up or find each other through similar social circles man..

who is really tacky when they doing online dating or trying pick up lines on bytches at starbucks?? get out there and network and you dont have to worry so much about serial killers and child predators

I'm an old fashioned dude. Although I've pulled women online...I've always liked pulling broads offline for many reasons.

a) No dodgy pictures
b) You get a better vibe
c) I'm not tryna text type up a storm only to figure out this broad looks nothing like her pics and we have 0 chemistry.

Whether I get hooked up or ask out a broad I already know....the 1st date will not be spent at my house.... That's not my thing. Now if I see her as nothing more than a fukkpiece then she can get fukked in the ride, park bench, etc.

I just don't understand dudes trying to run hoe game on quality women. Then these are the same dudes who cry foul when the hoe that came over to the crib on "date 1" turns out to be a..........hoe. :dwillhuh:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Dating means exclusivity now?

:leostare: I mean if you tell a girl you and another girl are dating you think she would think you available? if you chattin a girl up and she say she dating the guy up the street would you think yeah i could still get her to come out to dinner with me?? it implies more than that yall hung out before

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
how are you gonna be in a relationship if you can't get along well while just sitting around chilling? im not the type of guy who wants to go out and do a buncha shyt all the time. fukk that noise.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
well this is the type of woman this thread is based off of :leon:
thats cool too shyt i dont like passing up on women when they give me signs they feeling me in public either.. just dont act like thats the only type of dates people get.. probably wouldnt invite them over the crib first thing either.. but then i see alot of traditional date guys in here assuming all types of shyt that would make having company over your house sleazy and tacky
Well, it's just rude. If you want her to be a lady, treat her like one. Not like a whore trying to scam you for money.

A lot of men are not looking for ladies, just for someone not to hurt their frail feelings and play them, obviously.

how are you gonna be in a relationship if you can't get along well while just sitting around chilling? im not the type of guy who wants to go out and do a buncha shyt all the time. fukk that noise.
I can also ask "How are you gonna be in a relationship if you're afraid to spend time in public together?"

I know this is a hard concept to grasp on internet message board, where mostly everybody is introverted, but people in real life actually spend their time interacting with other people and not just watching tv and posting on the coli.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the dudes who seem to think dating is too expensive. Here are some free to cheap things you can do on dates.

Go to the museum on one of the cheap days.
Go to the park and have a picnic
Go out for ice cream
Hit up a coffee shop with a nice patio
There are many free events especially in the summer (ie: Taste of "insert city")
If she's into sports or working out...plan something around that

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
what kind of negro want to take random hoes to dinner and walk in the park holding hands? I ain't said nothing bout taking no random hoes to your house. I pretty much said most of the times you gonna have an opportunity to talk to and get to know the woman you are after wherever you at, whether it's school or work, BEFORE spending a dime... and if she's feeling your conversation like that you don't got to spend a dime to get her attention. You spend if you CHOOSE to. You running that same game as a woman, talking about if a fella ain't agreeing with you, they bitter. Ain't a single thing bitter bout me.

Exactly :laugh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, it's just rude. If you want her to be a lady, treat her like one. Not like a whore trying to scam you for money.

A lot of men are not looking for ladies, just for someone not to hurt their frail feelings and play them, obviously.

this....this......this...and this.