Am crushed right now brehs; my father just attempted to utilize a false police report as a weapon against me ... For the second time

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I ain't read all that shyt, but looks like it's BEEN time for you to move the Fck away from your Father ...

"Why is he AROUND!?"

Move to the next state over, Nygga!

My mom's in Georgia and my Dad's in Virginia...I'm enjoying peace in Florida.

:unimpressed:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Sound like you scared to cut off somebody you know is toxic. At your grown age. Going out sad.
Even seeing him walk away defeated hurt me a bit. Once upon a time he was a great father. Things changed somewhere along the way. He‘s just not happy about youth growing into adults and having their own motivations and initiatives. He’s not the person he once was, I thought he was sorry about what happened before but this showed me that he is not. My sister is ten years older than me but she looks more like my Italian side of the family and I look more like the Dominican side so it could just subconscious or biological, I compare it to the way a male dog treats his male son. they’re nice and gentle until a certain point but once they grow past that then the father dog will seek to make the younger male dog submit, practically on sight

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even seeing him walk away defeated hurt me a bit. Once upon a time he was a great father. Things changed somewhere along the way. He‘s just not happy about youth growing into adults and having their own motivations and initiatives. He’s not the person he once was, I thought he was sorry about what happened before but this showed me that he is not. My sister is ten years older than me but she looks more like my Italian side of the family and I look more like the Dominican side so it could just subconscious or biological, I compare it to the way a male dog treats his male son. they’re nice and gentle until a certain point but once they grow past that then the father dog will seek to make the younger male dog submit, practically on sight

Sadly you have found the answer by observing nature,yet you dismiss nature and feel above its laws.

You were wrong for choosing ailing dogs over your father. Your father said he was coming,you need to adjust your plans accordingly when possible. Now he went and tried to call the zookeeper to restore natural order. This is a cowardly move and now puts you in the alpha mode. But then you bought out a damn file youve been holding on your father,which means you lowered yourself to his level:scust:

What you need to do is humble yourself to your father. Tell him he is your leader,and you need him to return to his former self,because hes a shadow of the man he used to be:respect: