So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
every chick ain't the same,point blank.

but if every dude is telling this female to "just chill", then that mean SHE got a problem,not the dudes.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When you were single or if you still are, you only deal with chicks that you want to save or marry? Because you can't treat every chick the same breh. Why would you take every chick you exchange numbers with out on the town?:stopitslime:

I live near dozens of bars in waliking distance so if I ended up hitting 3 in one night that was an easy $40 or $50. I go to movies by myself, I eat $30 take out sometimes. I said all that to say: if I can blow $40 on a random Saturday night, what's the difference having a lady on my arm and dropping the $40 at Friday's?

Or let's say there's a movie I want to see: I either go dolo, try to go with a dude (which I haven't done since I was a teenager), or find a woman to go with. I know. That's another $8.50. And G-d forbid she want a drink or something. That's five bucks I will never get back.

To me this is a no brainer. I am not at home chilling and then being dragged out by the female. I am already out there. I live like that anyway. "Here Doll, lemme show you something. You ever had sushi? You ever been to a comedy club?". If these types of activities are not on your normal schedule I could see how this might be intimidating, but for me it's almost the same as "chillin" except I can chill wherever I want while enjoying entertainment and fine meals. Sure I wouldn't mind showing her a good time AND I DON'T CARE IF I CUT OR NOT. I took a girl out who said directly "Look I am not having sex with you". I was like "we'll see" on the inside, but I felt like dinner and she was cute so it was fine. If you don't have the cash just say you don't have the cash. If you do have the dough then $20 extra ain't shyt.

No I do not treat every single woman I meet. Lately, though, I don't have the stomach to even spend any kind of time with her if she's not worth a little effort. Let's face it: "Chill" Girl is the same as "Chubby" Girl and/or "Ugly" Girl. Step it up.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what if she doesn't really like you? What if you are still trying to get at her? I doubt every female you invite over n shyt is already fukking smitten. Nobody is brainwashed. You change it up. Don't throw the same shyt at bytches that every other nikka does.

I mean, this shyt works for me. I'm sure the way you do shyt prolly works for you, but shyt is so boring in my city that you gotta throw a curve ball at bytches for them to really realize you're not just another nikka.

I don't see anything wrong with trying to impress a female or trying to put her out of her norm when trying to get to know her. I'm trying to do whatever I can to bring the most out of her. That shyt aint brainwashed, nikka. Nobody is tellin me how I need to pick up females. And I rarely spend over 30 IF THAT if I try to take a new broad out on some shyt like that.

Like...cmon son. :comeon:

well why isnt the bytch trying her best to make YOU happy? look if you enjoy going out with your girl, go ahead. I wont knock that. All im saying, is dont bash something to big up another. Which is what bytches do, and this specific bytch did, and why she is never getting wifed by a quality nikka with sense unless she changes how self worth is defined.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Let me get this straight; men are one way and women are another? :ohhh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
if she is intrigued enough by you she would. Also if she is not with chillin at the crib,she is not compatible with your mindset, hence she is not worth the effort.

Lol, So women with standards don't even get a shot with you? It's her fault she don't find going to sit on your couch an attractive 1st date option?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the SAME female ya'll are trying to impress, buying roses and taking to a fancy restaurant is the same female that another man is chopping and chilling with for no cost. The same female that might be charging you is the SAME one bent over in the club grinding on some negro she thinks is fine.

So when it comes down to it, it ain't no, "I had better" take her to dinner. If I take a woman to dinner, it's because I CHOOSE to.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Let me get this straight; men are one way and women are another? :ohhh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I bet most women have met a dude and the guy hit her up and said "let's chill at my place tonight"'

When she gets there that nikka is doing every strategy to try and an fukk( whip your meat out) and had her feeling like a jump.

So now she knows that a nikka that offers to take her on a date is putting in some effort.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
the SAME female ya'll are trying to impress, buying roses and taking to a fancy restaurant is the same female that another man is chopping and chilling with for no cost. The same female that might be charging you is the SAME one bent over in the club grinding on some negro she thinks is fine.
So when it comes down to it, it ain't no, "I had better" take her to dinner. If I take a woman to dinner, it's because I CHOOSE to.
WHO HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FANCY RESTAURANTS BESIDES ONE DUDE?:deadhorse:

Got damn my dude, you seein' red over something no one is even talking about.:shaq2:

concise

Veteran
Daps

And we've been trying to tell you for the longest that you don't even have to go that far, just get up off the couch and out the door. :heh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I live near dozens of bars in waliking distance so if I ended up hitting 3 in one night that was an easy $40 or $50. I go to movies by myself, I eat $30 take out sometimes. I said all that to say: if I can blow $40 on a random Saturday night, what's the difference having a lady on my arm and dropping the $40 at Friday's?

Or let's say there's a movie I want to see: I either go dolo, try to go with a dude (which I haven't done since I was a teenager), or find a woman to go with. I know. That's another $8.50. And G-d forbid she want a drink or something. That's five bucks I will never get back.

To me this is a no brainer. I am not at home chilling and then being dragged out by the female. I am already out there. I live like that anyway. "Here Doll, lemme show you something. You ever had sushi? You ever been to a comedy club?". If these types of activities are not on your normal schedule I could see how this might be intimidating, but for me it's almost the same as "chillin" except I can chill wherever I want while enjoying entertainment and fine meals. Sure I wouldn't mind showing her a good time AND I DON'T CARE IF I CUT OR NOT. I took a girl out who said directly "Look I am not having sex with you". I was like "we'll see" on the inside, but I felt like dinner and she was cute so it was fine. If you don't have the cash just say you don't have the cash. If you do have the dough then $20 extra ain't shyt.

No I do not treat every single woman I meet. Lately, though, I don't have the stomach to even spend any kind of time with her if she's not worth a little effort. Let's face it: "Chill" Girl is the same as "Chubby" Girl and/or "Ugly" Girl. Step it up.

Not at all. It's alot of cute birds out there b. Or young chicks if you still in that age range.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A) Most of these fools don't have the social skills to do that effectively, hell neither do the chicks

B) Why not go grab a drink or coffee and do the same?
I do :jawalrus:

I don't try to date bytches who I can't communicate with.

Well he shouldn't feel alarmed when she doesn't want to chill over his house. A woman not wanting to chill over your house doesn't always equal her wanting an expensive dinner. Y'all are acting like youve never had a successful/good date before.

You can easily hit up a dessert/coffee bar. Grab a cup and a small pastry, pay for yourselves and still get to know each other. It's not that big of a deal lol.

These dudes are tards and you can tell they don't really date or have a certain quality of women interested in them.
Or I can easily hit up my refridgerator breh. If It's 7pm and I just got off work I may just invite a bytch over to chill. I don't understand why this is so frowned upon, there are other nights I can take you out :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Breh, with the extremes again. Who advocated roses and fancy restaurants on a first date? That is universally foolish.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Calm down, nikka. Fancy restaurant? Roses? We're not even talkin bout that. We're talking bout coffee nikka. Or the boardwalk. Or the park. :heh:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, So women with standards don't even get a shot with you? It's her fault she don't find going to sit on your couch an attractive 1st date option?

lol standards? let me tell you a woman with standards.

One who seeks someone that has goals
One who thinks before reacting
One who sacrifices her personal "happiness" for the big picture (both your happiness)
One who understands reality vs Idealistic situations
One who listens
One who doesn't need proof of "love" from her mate if she understands what a relationships foundation is based on.

If a woman is offended that you want to hang with her and watch a movie at your place without giving you a chance to even show her a good time in those elements

1. Why the fukk are you even pursuing her?
2. How the fukk are those QUALITY standards?
3. What kind of quality woman assumes before getting the whole story?

I dont know about yall, but MY woman likes me because I exist. Not because of what I do for her.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they don't get how easy it is to have a chick that is insanely interested in you vs a chick placing you in a box. Be the guy she cant live without, not the guy she has to validate