So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We dikk hoes down and are the grittiest what else do yu need nicca. Y'all talkin all this shyt about clothing and style nicca that's for hoes. If this was the jungle we'd be the last one standing. Y'all city boys wouldn't last 10 minutes in our world. We were raised to be rough down here. This Wayne was gangsta when he first came up he start fukking with y'all west coast niccas and look what y'all made him

shut yo ignorant ass up :umad: clown

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
We dikk hoes down and are the grittiest what else do yu need nicca. Y'all talkin all this shyt about clothing and style nicca that's for hoes. If this was the jungle we'd be the last one standing. Y'all city boys wouldn't last 10 minutes in our world. We were raised to be rough down here. This Wayne was gangsta when he first came up he start fukking with y'all west coast niccas and look what y'all made him

The jungle? YOU NGGAS CAN'T SWIM!

:pachaha:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Atlanta nikkas don't even run ya'll own city in most of the crews it's Ohio and Michigan and Chi-town nikkas in it. fukk outta here. I ain't talking about no rapping and dancing. And I be all up and thru the A. With my crew. Its only one side being held down by A town orginals everything else it out of town.

:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
honestly, i got love for atlanta but if it wasn't for them transplants y'all would still be dressing ancient like the rest of the south. y'all swag is ny and cali influenced.

as far as gays, atl is the gay capitol for african americans, hands down. you can say sf is the gay capitol but it's barely any nikkas left in the city.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
average-penis-size-map-630x421.jpg

Im not mad yu niccas :umad:

tell yall hoes to come down here and get some of this Cajun dikk

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
cali nikkas been hustlin down south since the 80's :umad:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
average-penis-size-map-630x421.jpg

Im not mad yu niccas :umad:

tell yall hoes to come down here and get some of this Cajun dikk

:wtf: Why was this nicca looking for the best state to get his culo dunked? This the type nicca that giggles when he takes a shyt ole fruit boi ass nicca.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:dwillhuh:@ out of town hoes comin to ga...for college only to come back bisexual..

:lolbron:@ the out of town nikkas comin for the p*ssy...but find out trannys r what it do..

fukk atlanta..i rather go next door to the swamp..findme a mud duck

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:wtf: Why was this nicca looking for the best state to get his culo dunked? This the type nicca that giggles when he takes a shyt ole fruit boi ass nicca.

See I can get away with that cuz unlike you I dont come from the gayest city in America. I kno you undercover ATL niccas got excited when yall saw this.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Its been crips and bloods in Lousianna since the 80s.

But aint no damn gotti boyz in cali :youngsabo:

Nicca are you serious? You basing this off watching Gangland?? Gotti Boyz never even existed down here all that gangland shyt is made up homeboy. Why don't yu go outside yu internet thug