So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm just here for the free :popcorn:.........plus yall know North Cack been ready to takeover since they threw the Hornets in the bushes.......give us time though, yall going to be begging :to: to let yall in.....sneaking across Carowinds to get your residency.... I see you negro....:whoo:

images

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta nikkas don't even run ya'll own city in most of the crews it's Ohio and Michigan and Chi-town nikkas in it. fukk outta here. I ain't talking about no rapping and dancing. And I be all up and thru the A. With my crew. Its only one side being held down by A town orginals everything else it out of town.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: You think saying cuz and hater originated in Cali???

It's funny when LA niccas claim the bay just to attempt to win an argument. On top of that, the bay thinks they started every damn thing. A nicca from the bay will try to tell you he created the wheel if you let him. The Bay has no influence in Atlanta, you can use that with Master P from the 90's but that's it, niccas running with it now.

The Bay>>>> LA though...
First Time I ever heard the term Playa Hater.

A LOT of slang came from the Bay Area and LA. A Lot of style came from Cali, but fools are too young and too square to know any better, and too bitter to admit it. As far as Rap Houston/Memphis/New Orleans >>> Atl. Atlanta seems like a nice place to raise a family compared to other southern cities though.:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
New Orleans really runs the south. Nobody from Atlanta is gritty enough to come in here with all that though talk or even Baton Rouge for that matter. fukk outta here we the Murda capital. When we go to other cities we automatically get all the bytches just off out accent and swag.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Orleans really runs the south. Nobody from Atlanta is gritty enough to come in here with all that though talk or even Baton Rouge for that matter. fukk outta here we the Murda capital. When we go to other cities we automatically get all the bytches just off out accent and swag.

Or end up :deadrose:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I heard how you georgia nikkas talk..that shyt is corny nikka..dont be mad cuz when a b itch find out that a nikka from Louisiana they get excited..they want that long country dikk my nikka they dont want they weak ass city boy in georgia or new york dikk. They want that long, hard, thick, crooked, been in jail for 6 months dikk..and yall city boys cant provide that

Exactly! We dikk those ATL hoes down When tey come here

New Orleans named most well-endowed city; NH largest state - Guyism

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
for the most part cats in the south ain't worried about who running it. That's that ol divisive stuff. i don't gotta talk down on another state because my state is up. i'd rather see them come up too.

they don't hear you though

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Good for ya'll being the murda capital. Ol ignorant unkle ruckus ass nggas down in Louisana. You should check out the book Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell,

:lolbron: You nggas can't read though.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We dikk hoes down and are the grittiest what else do yu need nicca. Y'all talkin all this shyt about clothing and style nicca that's for hoes. If this was the jungle we'd be the last one standing. Y'all city boys wouldn't last 10 minutes in our world. We were raised to be rough down here. This Wayne was gangsta when he first came up he start fukking with y'all west coast niccas and look what y'all made him

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:childplease: So this is something you are proud of? Get your life together fam.