So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yall got our gangs.
Yall rock snap backs.
Yall throw up yall hoods.
Yall steal our slang.

Do i need to go on?

Go ahead because you ain't said shyt. They got crips in Alaska my nicca so... What slang is this you speak of though?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Go ahead because you ain't said shyt. They got crips in Alaska my nicca so... What slang is this you speak of though?

that "blood cuzz" shyt

Not to mention the word 'hater', thats some shyt the great bay started.

Just admit it fam yall run the south, but we run yall:jawalrus:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
that "blood cuzz" shyt

Not to mention the word 'hater', thats some shyt the great bay started.

Just admit it fam yall run the south, but we run yall:jawalrus:

:gladbron: You think saying cuz and hater originated in Cali???

It's funny when LA niccas claim the bay just to attempt to win an argument. On top of that, the bay thinks they started every damn thing. A nicca from the bay will try to tell you he created the wheel if you let him. The Bay has no influence in Atlanta, you can use that with Master P from the 90's but that's it, niccas running with it now.

The Bay>>>> LA though...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas always say ATL has gay niccas but I just tell em honey go to Cali. LA in particular :merchant:

When people say this we're talking about the african american population.

Yea LA got flamboyant motherfuccas, but u aint gone see no holiday heart ass nikka in the hood of LA, like you see in the hood of ATL.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:gladbron: You think saying cuz and hater originated in Cali???

It's funny when LA niccas claim the bay just to attempt to win an argument. On top of that, the bay thinks they started every damn thing. A nicca from the bay will try to tell you he created the wheel if you let him. The Bay has no influence in Atlanta, you can use that with Master P from the 90's but that's it, niccas running with it now.

The Bay>>>> LA though...
Doesnt matter if we aint the first ones to say it, yall got it and say it because of us.
And yes, Hater started in Cali.

Now what does ATL do that LA nikkas copy:stopitslime:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Yea LA got flamboyant motherfuccas, but u aint gone see no holiday heart ass nikka in the hood of LA, like you see in the hood of ATL.

Lets keep it wun hunnid, Cali niccas were the first to start chopping their dikks off and making pussies out of em on some Dr. 90210 shyt. Yall started that trangender shyt "blood", San Fran was the first ever gay capital my nicca.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

I was referring to black men as well. Truthfully DL niccas are in every state but I guess LA just attracts more of them because they willing to suck dikk to get on and shyt. I think ATL just has more out gay men because its more accepted in ATL for a black guy to be gay. You gotta watch them LA nikkas :mjpls:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lets keep it wun hunnid, Cali niccas were the first to start chopping their dikks off and making pussies out of em. Yall started that trangender shyt "blood", San Fran was the first ever gay capital my nicca.

Yea, but that was weirdo CACs.

This is a hip hop website, black dominated:merchant:, we only care about black america. And ATL is the only gay capital that is mostly black.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yea, but that was weirdo CACs.

This is a hip hop website, black dominated:merchant:, we only care about black america. And ATL is the only gay capital that is mostly black.

Nah nicca, don't use race to deflect. Cali is home to the most gays in America homie, the population is making yall look good. On the other side of the coin, a black man from these other cities can't even eat properly. Atlanta as a whole is dominated by wealthy and powerful black men. I think Dekalb County was one of the wealthiest black counties at one point. The black man can come down here and be somebody instead of bragging on how many niccas they murked for wearing the wrong color. Cali has nice looking women, good green, nice beaches, and yall nicca running around killing your own people over bullshyt. What kind of gay shyt is that?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka...fukk you..fukk yo momma..and fukk Matt Ryan...Louisiana bytch

Louisiana niccas are just bitter. I mean if I looked like yall I would be mad at the world too. Atlanta niccas sent alot of yall chicks back home pregnant after the floods receded. They had never been around niccas like us and they couldn't help but roll down those panties.