So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In ya first post you start off by saying all black people can accomplish in Atlanta is to start a record label or be the next Madea :stopitslime: this lead me to believe you either a CAC or one of them hating ass Mexicans.. In your last post you refer to your own damn family as a bunch of burnt up Nappy headed nyggas :what: :scusthov:

I realize you just a miserable self-hating c00n.. can't stand the success of others huh, its OK.. You're more than welcome to come to the black Mecca..

Black Jesus is a nickname I picked up in college so...... haaaaaawk :pacspit:

nygga how is telling the truth hating yourself? God love truth. we burnt black nappy head nyggas in my family. that aint shyt to be ashamed of nygga like you trying to make it out to be. your weak azz all on a rap forum puttin on a front like you about shyt cause you watchin "massa" out the corner of your eye worrying about what hes thinking. and how come them nyggas in college aint call you "black horus" since thats the real black jesus? (thats a full of shyt excuse if i aint never heard one, but you gotta save face somehow) besides, you outta college now nygga, aint you tired of bowin down to crakkas by now? you call yourself black "jesus" in front of hundreds and thousands of cacs every time your fool azz responds. but i already told your bytch azz "black jesus" is horus. so when is you gon stop bowin down to crakkas?

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
A nerd??? :lolbron: Nicca i'm from the trenches, I don't even get into pissing contest about the streets so I will leave that alone. I said it was hearsay on the prison shyt but I have family all out in Cali and my cousins are QSB's and he told me niccas weren't walking around flamed up like they used to because Mexicans were on that bullshyt. I know they don't do shyt in the Bay but what about LA :shaq2:.

Like I said, Cali niccas claim the bay when it's convenient for them. Any other time, they looks at yall as clowns.
:what: that is exactly what you doin right now. you don't got no experience of witnessing none of the shyt you speakin on. i'm not gon speak on atl street politics cuz idk nothin bout it. it's funny how everybody outta state gotta cousin that's in a gang in la. :beli: you know you ain't got no cousins bangin in inglewood and only found out about this shyt from watching gang documentaries. you was talkin this same shyt on sohh and ADMITTED that you judged cali off the gangland shows.

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=2413911

wtf do you mean cali claim the bay conveniently? nikka the bay IS cali. cuz you is a nerd, it don't matter where you from. :heh:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
i did two semesters in atlanta ['97-'98] and it was so much fun,,.i be lookn at atlanta real estate like :ohhh:.,,i can afford a nice house in atlanta but not in my li'l' raggedy ass city in north louisiana...i shouldve never left atlanta...:to:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Houston, Atlanta, Dallas - the only cities in the South I'd live in...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nygga how is telling the truth hating yourself? God love truth. we burnt black nappy head nyggas in my family. that aint shyt to be ashamed of nygga like you trying to make it out to be. your weak azz all on a rap forum puttin on a front like you about shyt cause you watchin "massa" out the corner of your eye worrying about what hes thinking. and how come them nyggas in college aint call you "black horus" since thats the real black jesus? (thats a full of shyt excuse if i aint never heard one, but you gotta save face somehow) besides, you outta college now nygga, aint you tired of bowin down to crakkas by now? you call yourself black "jesus" in front of hundreds and thousands of cacs every time your fool azz responds. but i already told your bytch azz "black jesus" is horus. so when is you gon stop bowin down to crakkas?

OK black Jesus is Horus:russ:

Haaaaaaawk :pacspit:

This Guy is obviously a CAC..