So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Its been crips and bloods in Lousianna since the 80s.

But aint no damn gotti boyz in cali :youngsabo:

hell nall..gotti boyz aint never leavin..lol

i remember spendin the summer in magnolia..

n right at 10 at night..was a bunch of nikkas dressed up as clowns...im tombout ringlin bros type clowns....jus runnin around lettin the choppaz sing...

my aunt had the :shaq::shaq: the whole time i was :sadbron::sadbron:..like man up..they havin fun..

fun...fukk that

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
atlanta is the east..last time i checked my watch in atlanta..it was eastern standard time...
tumblr_lspldrRwNd1qkxkufo1_400.gif

:laugh:

I was thinkin of this when I seen thread title.

Somebody need to find that YouTube clip. He shytted on Atlanta and Jeezy.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Really let's be serious what is it about Atlanta that us New Orleans niccas should look up to y'all. Y'all can Try to clown us all y'all want but that's not exactly proving why ATL run things? Please explain...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really let's be serious what is it about Atlanta that us New Orleans niccas should look up to y'all. Y'all can Try to clown us all y'all want but that's not exactly proving why ATL run things? Please explain...

Man what in New Orleans is better then Atlanta?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
So yall gonna sit here and act like Jeezy wasn't gearing up to slay that nicca? 17.5 yeah nicca I said it, that was the beginning and Pimp C lucked out. Jeezy really did it unlike Pimp C, he was bitter because his time was up. When he got out Bun B's buzz was dead and he couldn't latch on and create anything for himself and went crazy.

RIP to a great tho...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Black men flourishing nicca, we really have the most black wealth in America and that's saying something.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So yall gonna sit here and act like Jeezy wasn't gearing up to slay that nicca? 17.5 yeah nicca I said it, that was the beginning and Pimp C lucked out. Jeezy really did it unlike Pimp C, he was bitter because his time was up. When he got out Bun B's buzz was dead and he couldn't latch on and create anything for himself and went crazy.

RIP to a great tho...

:rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Black men flourishing nicca, we really have the most black wealth in America and that's saying something.

That's alright tho. Money is materialistic thing that changes in time. Y'all might be hot now but next year it could be a completely different city. Down here were more natural. We have a better culture, we're more unique, a presence that's always gon stand out. It's natural and that shyt is last forever. yu guys are always gon be a city with a mixiture of other cities which is lame. When yu Watch a falcons games theres games where the crowd would be 50/50. Down here it's all saints.