So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Louisiana niccas are just bitter. I mean if I looked like yall I would be mad at the world too. Atlanta niccas sent alot of yall chicks back home pregnant after the floods receded. They had never been around niccas like us and they could help but roll down those panties.

nikka you know how many bytches from ATL come to LSU and tell us that the only thing that got in Gawjuh is gay nikkas, pretty boys, and lame nikkas..told me straight up "you tall and handsome..you come to Georgia and women are gonna love you". fukk outta here fukk boy

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka you know how many bytches from ATL come to LSU and tell us that the only thing that got in Gawjuh is gay nikkas, pretty boys, and lame nikkas..told me straight up "you tall and handsome..you come to Georgia and women are gonna love you". fukk outta here fukk boy

:russ: Fukk outta here, yo own momma ain't even told you no shyt like that, that bytch even wishes you weren't so ugly. Nicca you look like you been slurping Katrina water off a dirty ass couch cushion on a roof after the floods since 05.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I heard how you georgia nikkas talk..that shyt is corny nikka..dont be mad cuz when a b itch find out that a nikka from Louisiana they get excited..they want that long country dikk my nikka they dont want they weak ass city boy in georgia or new york dikk. They want that long, hard, thick, crooked, been in jail for 6 months dikk..and yall city boys cant provide that

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always laugh how motherfukkers act like every body from GA stays in metro Atlanta

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know niccas will come in talking all of that gay shyt but at the end of the day, they came from yall city. I think NY started that homo thug shyt for the most part and DC just got pure sissys. On the real though, it has gotten to the point that Atlanta niccas get puzzy off the strength of being a Atlanta nicca. We are trendsetters in the south, we dress better, and we better at getting money in a legal manner, the traps bunkin too though. We have jobs and our women look alot better too. It has gotten to the point that non Atlanta women look funny to me because the rest of the south besides Texas bytches look bummy.

ATL is straight hollywod now, so no.:yeshrug:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I know niccas will come in talking all of that gay shyt but at the end of the day, they came from yall city. I think NY started that homo thug shyt for the most part and DC just got pure sissys. On the real though, it has gotten to the point that Atlanta niccas get puzzy off the strength of being a Atlanta nicca. We are trendsetters in the south, we dress better, and we better at getting money in a legal manner, the traps bunkin too though. We have jobs and our women look alot better too. It has gotten to the point that non Atlanta women look funny to me because the rest of the south besides Texas bytches look bummy.

I don't even know if you got a good point

Butt imma cosign my state anyway:jawalrus: