So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
That's alright tho. Money is materialistic thing that changes in time. Y'all might be hot now but next year it could be a completely different city. Down here were more natural. We have a better culture, we're more unique, a presence that's always gon stand out. It's natural and that shyt is last forever. yu guys are always gon be a city with a mixiture of other cities which is lame. When yu Watch a falcons games theres games where the crown would 50/50. Down here it's all saints.

Death, despair and destruction is what stands out, oh and the occasional phaggots doing some New Orleans bounce in Wal Mart, :skip:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Don't let the legacy and classic records blind you. Jeezy was about to get him and Pimp C would have lost. Pimp C did what all rappers do when it's over and that's start talking crazy as fukk.

jeezy wasnt bout to say shyt..pimp knew the nikka when he was lil j and had them chris bosh dreads n had the pants leg up

pimp actually lived in atlanta ..had a mansion right across from kieth sweat..

he knew jeezy was a flunky jus like buck was back in the cmr days...

Its plenty of rappers down their..from the dungeon family to field mob to vouch wha pimp was doin down there..

he knew i-10 n i-20 blind folded..

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Death, despair and destruction is what stands out, oh and the occasional phaggots doing some New Orleans bounce in Wal Mart, :skip:

It don't matter cuz all that shot shows it how much stronger we are than other cities. And don't make me look up some ghetto country Atlanta videos off YouTube.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Definitely the food but I damn sure don't want crawfish and sausage out of rusty dirty ass pots all the time either. There isn't a state in the south with better looking women, don't play yaself.

any nikka thats fukkin will tell u.. a semi decent lookin bytch will out fukk the good lookin hoes...they got nuthin 2 lose..

why u think so many chico debarge lookin nikkas got broads that will make u:ohlawd::rudy::rudy::russ:

ugly hoes p*ssy a-1

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
low key. nikkas been on ATL dikk for as long as I can remember (no homo).. Just by reading some of the posts I can sense the jealousy and envy.. especially from Texas. what made Pimp C even say that dumb shyt anyway.. Jealousy maybe?? Even with these fakkits running around out here ATL still run the south, and we got the baddest women as well by far... You got to be on crack to not realize that shyt :smugdraper:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Texas has the best looking women in the south.
Half the females in Georgia come from outta state, plus Texas is PAWG capitol :yes:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
bout of out of town ass nikkas tryna come at the crown .. its sad yo

yall will never be atlanta so get over it :ooh: everybody wanna come here and get a piece of the pie.. yall just 2nd rate as cities compared to us.. yall lousiana nikkas are the worse, yall nikkas OTHER nikkas dikks to say yall superior :laff: nobody comin to fukkin new orleans bruh yall in the 3rd tier of the south

get yall influence up yall know the only thing that made yall relevant in the last decade is drew brees and getting wiped the fukk out by some rain