So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bit yu ATL niccas not even respect. Nobody respect y'all for the country ass thrash y'all be putting out. Y'all might not like New Orleans or even Baton Rouge but I kno one thing y'all fear us and if yu fear us y'all respect us. None of yu ATL niccas would come here acting hard like we did over there during Katrina.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Bit yu ATL niccas not even respect. Nobody respect y'all for the country ass thrash y'all be putting out. Y'all might not like New Orleans or even Baton Rouge but I kno one thing y'all fear us and if yu fear us y'all respect us. None of yu ATL niccas would come here acting hard like we did over there during Katrina.

Exactly what did you do?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that "blood cuzz" shyt

Not to mention the word 'hater', thats some shyt the great bay started.

Just admit it fam yall run the south, but we run yall:jawalrus:

blood and cuzz was said long before the crips and bloods homie. young blood & cuz was southern slang long before tookie and raymond.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nygga, you aint never confused me for no got damn crakka. ol ho azz nygga. i scare crakkas. fukk is you talmbout? ol' off brand azz nygga. you been kissin crakkas azz so long and following the script they set out for yo azz that you dont even know when you in the midst of a real nygga. matter of fact, im a black owned business. in houston texas. so fukk what you going thru nygga. now what?

The fukk is you then?? Mexican.. What's yo business?? Making bean dip?? Don't come on here speaking our lingo. Nygga?? You don't talk like that, you say "holmes","ese", and "vato"..LOL you wish you was black homie. you got your diploma and it took you 10 years to become a home owner?? Don't come in here bragging about that shyt like its supposed to be impressive.. plus the cost of living there is low JUST LIKE ATL.. I bet the white people there are scared of you.. its still segregated over there :umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Man New Orleans is the shyt stain of the south ma nikka. Ain't nobody trying to come that way period nikka... nikkas want to be apart of ATL in some form or fashion.. Get off our dikks and let us lead.. Got nikkas abandoning there home towns left and right trying to be here:yes:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man New Orleans is the shyt stain of the south ma nikka. Ain't nobody trying to come that way period nikka... nikkas want to be apart of ATL in some form or fashion.. Get off our dikks and let us lead.. Got nikkas abandoning there home towns left and right trying to be here:yes:

So yu gone act like we don't get super bowls, final fours, all star games, mardi GRAS.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is you then?? Mexican.. What's yo business?? Making bean dip?? Don't come on here speaking our lingo. Nygga?? You don't talk like that, you say "holmes","ese", and "vato"..LOL you wish you was black homie. you got your diploma and it took you 10 years to become a home owner?? Don't come in here bragging about that shyt like its supposed to be impressive.. plus the cost of living there is low JUST LIKE ATL.. I bet the white people there are scared of you.. its still segregated over there :umad:

nygga, like i said you been kissin white folks azz so long and marchin to they drums for so long you dont even know when you in the midst of a real nygga. for some reason, that hamster wheel in your brain cant get around the notion that a nygga who aint c00nin or jumpin outta airplanes into combat zones for pay or graduating from rice university can be out here doing it his way - legally, that all your fool azz can do is come to the conclusion that im a messican? and i know for a fact you aint homeowner because you trying to downplay my accomplishments. and a recession is hanging over your bytch azz mama's head. ol first 48 lookin azz nygga. go ask 20 crakkas how many of them was a homeowner - not a home renter at 27 you lil ho azz nygga and then get back to me.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yu gone act like we don't get super bowls, final fours, all star games, mardi GRAS.

So you gonna act like New Orleans is a global city? Because Atlanta is. Atlanta is a major league commerce center and has the busiest airport in the world along with massive conversions. No one gives a damn about New Orleans outside partying, crime and food. NY, London Paris, Tokyo nikkas stay talking about Atlanta. New Orleans contribution to the world is ???

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
You might cant stand Future but if this nikka end up being a one hit wonder, then best believe someone new gon step up and blow up with a whole new sound...
Ain't kno way he got to many classics already bruh just make hit after hit

Itchin bouta take off outside of the south wit that video droppin :lawd: