So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ you thinking us Texas nikkas care about Atlanta.

Texas is it own region separate from the South. :win:

Texas is the only state that can become it's own country.

True True. But as a now Memphis nikka do you care about Atlanta?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if you trying to start a record label or be the next madea on then atlanta is where its at. if you a muthafukka who dont rap or act but still wants to have a good quality of life houston still runs the south. we the fifth wealthiest city in the country. we number 2 to new york in cities with the most fortune 500 companies. we got the port of houston which begets all kinds of other jobs, we the energy capital of the world, and all these things mean that you can get you a job my nygga! its a huge azz city and the cost of living is good. you can make it in houston. i was a homeowner at 27 and all i got is a hs diploma and 2 semesters of community college. we fukked up though when we let those new orleans nyggas in for katrina. i knew these nyggas never lived as good in new orleans as they were living in houston so i knew it wasnt no way in hell they was gonna leave when it was time for them to go back home. they been dreaming of getting to houston their whole lives and then a opportunity just blew in from the gulf of mexico and brought them to houston? AND gave them nyggas money vouchers, foodstamps & free apartments? if i was the mayor i woulda sent yalls azzes to alaska, since you so proud of being savages ima put ya in a savage land. that woulda taught yall azzes real good.

Man this CAC right here :stopitslime:

fukk you and fukk Houston
Atlanta much more diverse and has more BLACK owned businesses. bigger school selection, its prettier, better weather.. WE GOT MARTA MUTHAFUKA!!! and we got lower taxes... They probably still segregated up in H-town.. This the black Mecca.. fukk you CAC

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i cant believe i seen somebody say texas nikkas got a sense of entitlement :what: houston's underground scene was burnin up back in the early 2000s. these nikkas had the kinda hustle i NEVER seen outta atlanta besides jeezy and gucci. paul wall and chamillionaire dropped "get ya mind correct" at 21 yrs old and moved 150k units BY THEY DAMN SELF, no major backin. point me to the atl nikka pullin off shyt like that :pachaha: slim thug could name his shyt 'already platinum' cuz thats just how good nikkas was eatin down. nikkas was stayin independent, workin the state, and seein all the profits. major labels was beatin they doors down tryna get a signin and they tuned em out for years cuz they aint have the NEED to. they biggest problem was breakin ways and formin they own labels, then goin national rather than stickin together. had they all stayed converged under swishahouse then shyt coulda been similar to no limit/cash money

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i cant believe i seen somebody say texas nikkas got a sense of entitlement :what: houston's underground scene was burnin up back in the early 2000s. these nikkas had the kinda hustle i NEVER seen outta atlanta besides jeezy and gucci. paul wall and chamillionaire dropped "get ya mind correct" at 21 yrs old and moved 150k units BY THEY DAMN SELF, no major backin. point me to the atl nikka pullin off shyt like that :pachaha: slim thug could name his shyt 'already platinum' cuz thats just how good nikkas was eatin down. nikkas was stayin independent, workin the state, and seein all the profits. major labels was beatin they doors down tryna get a signin and they tuned em out for years cuz they aint have the NEED to. they biggest problem was breakin ways and formin they own labels, then goin national rather than stickin together. had they all stayed converged under swishahouse then shyt coulda been similar to no limit/cash money
But where y'all at now??

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Wha happened to all them Texas nikkas???

Mike Jones
Slim Thugga
Chamillionaire
Paul Wall
Dorrough
Trae the truth
????

:mjpls: what happened to

boyz n da hood
crime mob
dem franchize boyz
shawty lo
rocko
lil scrappy
the shop boyz
bubba sparxxx
trillville
dj unk
the ying yang twinz
young dro
the youngbloodz
yung joc
oj da juice man
lil jon & the eastside boyz
EVERYBODY

:why:

i aint even got a problem with atlanta but some of the shyt bein said here is just foolish and disrespectful :snoop:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Texas is Mexican Territory. That sh1t aint part of the south. get the fukk outta with that sh1t.

bytch ASS nikka I fukk WIT MY ESE BEFO I fukk WITH A LOT OF U SUCKA ASS p*ssy ASS SNITCHIN ASS nikkaS OUT CHEA BELEE DHAT

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:heh:

The Texas Population is around 24 Million.. Them nikkas going platinum independently dont impress me.. Whats going on with Texas scene RIGHT NOW???

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls: what happened to

boyz n da hood
crime mob
dem franchize boyz
shawty lo
rocko
lil scrappy
the shop boyz
bubba sparxxx
trillville
dj unk
the ying yang twinz
young dro
the youngbloodz
yung joc
oj da juice man
lil jon & the eastside boyz
EVERYBODY

:why:

i aint even got a problem with atlanta but some of the shyt bein said here is just foolish and disrespectful :snoop:

:umad:

You can name every ATL one hit wonder or ATL rapper from another era that aint buzzing anymore... STILL dont change the fact that Houston has no voice in the southern hip hop community cept for ASAP Rocky:krs:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

The Texas Population is around 24 Million.. Them nikkas going platinum independently dont impress me.. Whats going on with Texas scene RIGHT NOW???

:stopitslime: you missin the whole point. everybody got they time in the sun. ny is the mecca and it fell off, the west coast fell off (although they startin to come back now) everybody got they time... but you tryna stunt on some nikkas that actually DID some shyt in they time and ATE while they was at it. like i said i aint even got a problem with atlanta but you literally tryna brag to me about atlanta churnin out a buncha one and done rappers. buddy named his self "cash out" :snoop: tip and jeezy the only anchors holdin shyt down at this point. soon as they retire you in the same boat :mjpls: