So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nygga, like i said you been kissin white folks azz so long and marchin to they drums for so long you dont even know when you in the midst of a real nygga. for some reason, that hamster wheel in your brain cant get around the notion that a nygga who aint c00nin or jumpin outta airplanes into combat zones for pay or graduating from rice university can be out here doing it his way - legally, that all your fool azz can do is come to the conclusion that im a messican? and i know for a fact you aint homeowner because you trying to downplay my accomplishments. and a recession is hanging over your bytch azz mama's head. ol first 48 lookin azz nygga. go ask 20 crakkas how many of them was a homeowner - not a home renter at 27 you lil ho azz nygga and then get back to me.

Guess what though.. I am a home owner, and I've never worked for a CAC in my life... You Mexican ese...probably in the landscape business and you make bean Dip on the side.. Its probably like 15 of y'all stacked up under 1 roof

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
So you gonna act like New Orleans is a global city? Because Atlanta is. Atlanta is a major league commerce center and has the busiest airport in the world along with massive conversions. No one gives a damn about New Orleans outside partying, crime and food. NY, London Paris, Tokyo nikkas stay talking about Atlanta. New Orleans contribution to the world is ???

bruh you gone hurt this nikka feelins :lolbron:

didn't half the all-stars in the nba not wanna come to N.O when they played there .. i remember T-mac and hella other stars was like fukk that :laff:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess what though.. I am a home owner, and I've never worked for a CAC in my life... You Mexican ese...probably in the landscape business and you make bean Dip on the side.. Its probably like 15 of y'all stacked up under 1 roof

nygga please. you aint no cot damn homeowner. and you damn sholl aint no business owner. & fukk that lil bullshyt record label you call yourself starting. that dont count. but just like you said, owning a home aint nothing to be bragging about anyway, right? and with all these burnt black nappy head nyggas in my family tree aint no way we can be mixed with nothin but african and nygga. so i dont know where you getting this messican vibe from nygga. besides that, cacs is the only one fukked up in the head enough to get on the internet and pretend to be a nygga. nygga, matter of fact ol innanet azz nygga, when i think about the shyt even more, you done ethered your own cot damn self every time you post. what kind of nygga calls his self "black jesus"? thats some greek shyt aint it? damn nygga, is you ever gon get tired of bowin down to crakkas?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nygga please. you aint no cot damn homeowner. and you damn sholl aint no business owner. & fukk that lil bullshyt record label you call yourself starting. that dont count. but just like you said, owning a home aint nothing to be bragging about anyway, right? and with all these burnt black nappy head nyggas in my family tree aint no way we can be mixed with nothin but african and nygga. so i dont know where you getting this messican vibe from nygga. besides that, cacs is the only one fukked up in the head enough to get on the internet and pretend to be a nygga. nygga, matter of fact ol innanet azz nygga, when i think about the shyt even more, you done ethered your own cot damn self every time you post. what kind of nygga calls his self "black jesus"? thats some greek shyt aint it? damn nygga, is you ever gon get tired of bowin down to crakkas?

In ya first post you start off by saying all black people can accomplish in Atlanta is to start a record label or be the next Madea :stopitslime: this lead me to believe you either a CAC or one of them hating ass Mexicans.. In your last post you refer to your own damn family as a bunch of burnt up Nappy headed nyggas :what: :scusthov:

I realize you just a miserable self-hating c00n.. can't stand the success of others huh, its OK.. You're more than welcome to come to the black Mecca..

Black Jesus is a nickname I picked up in college so...... haaaaaawk :pacspit:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What have Atlanta done in sports lately. :heh:
Lately? Yu mean ever!!

didn't half the all-stars in the nba not wanna come to N.O when they played there .. i remember T-mac and hella other stars was like fukk that :laff:

Show me a link to this. There was nothing but praise when we hosted the all star. Which is the reason why were about to get another one soon.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Word, these people expected the whole damn world to feel sorry for them after Katrina, or poor us katrina wiped us out, now they gully, its disgusting.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:gladbron: A thread about Atlanta goes 19 pages? You would have thought ole girl relased another ass shaking video in this hoe or something. Just admit it, yall niccas love us bruh.... The west has Cali, the east coast has NY, and the south has Atlanta.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So you gonna act like New Orleans is a global city? Because Atlanta is. Atlanta is a major league commerce center and has the busiest airport in the world along with massive conversions. No one gives a damn about New Orleans outside partying, crime and food. NY, London Paris, Tokyo nikkas stay talking about Atlanta. New Orleans contribution to the world is ???

nikka Atlanta not known. I never seen anybody put Atlanta in the same sentence as London or Tokyo. New York obviously, maybe L.A but Atlanta...is yu serious?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:gladbron: A thread about Atlanta goes 19 pages? You would have thought ole girl relased another ass shaking video in this hoe or something. Just admit it, yall niccas love us bruh.... The west has Cali, the east coast has NY, and the south has Atlanta.

Nah it went 19 pages cuz nobody respects y'all.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Nah it went 19 pages cuz nobody respects y'all.

Nah it's just a few dudes, you have posted in here more than anyone. I'm done with the thread, I was just wondering why this shyt went 19 pages. You should show some courteousy Curtis, I actually went down there and volunteered to build lil shacks for yall bum ass niccas so yall could go back home.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's just a few dudes, you have posted in here more than anyone. I'm done with the thread, I was just wondering why this shyt went 19 pages. You should show some courteousy Curtis, I actually went down there and volunteered to build lil shacks for yall bum ass niccas so yall could go back home.

:krs: Damn you went at him like he's a Somali on world vision.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:krs: Damn you went at him like he's a Somali on world vision.

I'm saying though homie, how does a New Orleans nicca try to poke his chest out in anyway about anything? They wasn't talking all that hard shyt when they were sitting on the roof. As an Atlanta BOSS we have officially put New Orleans behind Alabama in the south, bum ass niccas.