So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So you telling me if I moved to Cali and got a job, niccas would run me away because i'm from Atlanta? Yall have it worst though, yall have Mexicans that murk yall for being black and call yall ******s. The Mexicans in the south will cut the grass and trim the hedges for $20 and be grateful we didn't rob them and kick their ass. Everywhere in the US Mexicans are scared to death of the black man, but yall???

:what:

:snoop:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Mexicans been in LA before black people:sitdown:

The French were in NO before black people, do the French run around calling them ******s and killing them or are they scared to death of the black man? What about Texas? I'm certain their Mexicans know to just cut the grass and drink their Tacates...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So you telling me if I moved to Cali and got a job, niccas would run me away because i'm from Atlanta? Yall have it worst though, yall have Mexicans that murk yall for being black and call yall ******s. The Mexicans in the south will cut the grass and trim the hedges for $20 and be grateful we didn't rob them and kick their ass. Everywhere in the US Mexicans are scared to death of the black man, but yall???

And the Mexicans over there taking their jobs too:huhldup:.. and yall worried about ATL:stopitslime:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The French were in NO before black people, do the French run around calling them ******s and killing them or are they scared to death of the black man? What about Texas? I'm certain their Mexicans know to just cut the grass and drink their Tacates...

Ok wise guy

Name me one black gang in LA that ever lost a war to a mexican gang

:jawalrus:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Ok wise guy

Name me one black gang in LA that ever lost a war to a mexican gang

:jawalrus:

:comeon: The Mexican Mafia and Aryan Brotherhood run yall prisons right? This is hearsay though, I won't even act like I know what's going on in Cali...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
i've never witnessed with my eyes a mexican call someone else a ****** or kill them on some racist shyt.

:what: You ain't in the streets my nicca... I have family in Inglewood that confirmed the Mexicans were on some racist shyt long before gangland n' shyt. He first told me this back in like 2003...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what: You ain't in the streets my nicca... I have family in Inglewood that confirmed the Mexicans were on some racist shyt long before gangland n' shyt. He first told me this back in lik 2003...

Inglewood, of all places in south central, mexicans were gettin bucc in inglewood :stopitslime:

Did you "family" tell you how many 18th street mexicans got bodied by them bloods in the jungle :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
:what: You ain't in the streets my nicca... I have family in Inglewood that confirmed the Mexicans were on some racist shyt long before gangland n' shyt. He first told me this back in lik 2003...
:heh: nikka, you are a nerd. you just said you get your knowledge off hearsay. i've been in every hood in the bay and ain't no mexicans on no racist shyt. mexicans act like nikkas.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Inglewood, of all places in south central, mexicans were gettin bucc in inglewood :stopitslime:

Did you "family" tell you how many 18th street mexicans got bodied by them bloods in the jungle :mjpls:

Nope, he ain't from the jungles. Why does it get to that point though? We look at Mexicans and they flinch and that's everywhere in the US besides Cali. NY Mexicans started getting outta line and they handled that and had them trying to get on their team.

We can flip shyt like that all day though when you say outta towners took over Atlanta. Niccas know NY boys can't throw hands and they always getting knocked out screaming about some Brooklyn shyt. Future and them stomped the shyt outta some Detroit niccas a few months ago. Hell I personally knocked a NO niccas out at the club for trying to jump the line like he was hard.

NO niccas went to jail on Rice St. in the A and had niccas waiting on em like :shaq:. First thing out there mouth is, "Wait a minute round, it ain't even like that :to:." We had mommas on the news saying, "We didn't choose to come out here, I just want them to leave us alone." This is all fact, outta towners ain't running shyt, they come here to get a piece of our black mans dream and we let them because we show love.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:heh: nikka, you are a nerd. you just said you get your knowledge off hearsay. i've been in every hood in the bay and ain't no mexicans on no racist shyt. mexicans act like nikkas.

A nerd??? :lolbron: Nicca i'm from the trenches, I don't even get into pissing contest about the streets so I will leave that alone. I said it was hearsay on the prison shyt but I have family all out in Cali and my cousins are QSB's and he told me niccas weren't walking around flamed up like they used to because Mexicans were on that bullshyt. I know they don't do shyt in the Bay but what about LA :shaq2:.

Like I said, Cali niccas claim the bay when it's convenient for them. Any other time, they looks at yall as clowns.