So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying though homie, how does a New Orleans nicca try to poke his chest out in anyway about anything? They wasn't talking all that hard shyt when they were sitting on the roof. As an Atlanta BOSS we have officially put New Orleans behind Alabama in the south, bum ass niccas.

Word Up

kat13_wideweb__430x355.jpg

All :to:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta the only city in the entire U.S. that has let outta towners come through and take over
you can be mad but it aint my fault :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta the only city in the entire U.S. that has let outta towners come through and take over

Dallas? Last time I was there there was a bunch of fools from the Chi and Milwaukee

Austin?

Phoenix?

LOS ANGELES?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:usure:

Atlanta is in the heart of the south so it only makes sense that millions have migrated to the land of opportunity.. You dumb nikkas talk as if this was something new.. nikkas can come here and make money.. But saying its the only city that allows this is a bunch of bullshyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont think ATL runs the south like it did in the 90's and early 00's

I dont think anyone runs teh south right now.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont think ATL runs the south like it did in the 90's and early 00's

I dont think anyone runs teh south right now.

They're in denial.

But I dont blame em I got pride in where I'm from too. I'm not delusional though

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:laff: @ the idea of outta town nikkas takin over LA

So you telling me if I moved to Cali and got a job, niccas would run me away because i'm from Atlanta? Yall have it worst though, yall have Mexicans that murk yall for being black and call yall ******s. The Mexicans in the south will cut the grass and trim the hedges for $20 and be grateful we didn't rob them and kick their ass. Everywhere in the US Mexicans are scared to death of the black man, but yall???