So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:stopitslime: you missin the whole point. everybody got they time in the sun. ny is the mecca and it fell off, the west coast fell off (although they startin to come back now) everybody got they time... but you tryna stunt on some nikkas that actually DID some shyt in they time and ATE while they was at it. like i said i aint even got a problem with atlanta but you literally tryna brag to me about atlanta churnin out a buncha one and done rappers. buddy named his self "cash out" :snoop: tip and jeezy the only anchors holdin shyt down at this point. soon as they retire you in the same boat :mjpls:

Like I said brah :umad: right now... You wishing ATL was in the same boat as you?? Sounding real jealous right now... ATL has been holding it down for the south BEFORE and AFTER Htown fell the fukk off..

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
exactly.. nikkas acting like ATL's music and scene gone fade.. we been poppin straight top 3 status since the mid 90s.. damn near 20 straight years of dominance.

we'll never be Houston. you'll never be Atlanta.. you might can be Birmingham tho :takedat:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
cant lie atl has alot of one hit wonders, but every year they have new ones :whoo: shyt is fascinating brehs

but fukk it, alley boy and trouble>>>>>>>>>>>>anything coming out the A rite now, them 2 the reason i have any faith in atl music

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Like I said brah :umad: right now... You wishing ATL was in the same boat as you?? Sounding real jealous right now... ATL has been holding it down for the south BEFORE and AFTER Htown fell the fukk off..

lol breh you can post umad smiley all day if you feel but it dont mean i actually am. i aint talked shyt about a single atlanta rapper, i just said as a city it churn out a bunch of one and rappers (which is true :yeshrug) and just like any other city its time'll come to an end (also true :manny:) i dont even get how that can perceived as bein jealous. how? cuz i'm bein honest??? if atlanta cant sustain a rapper for longer than one single/album then the city really aint got much time left. like i said, tip and jeezy the only ones left holdin shyt together. sad reality :beli:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
cant lie atl has alot of one hit wonders, but every year they have new ones :whoo: shyt is fascinating brehs

but fukk it, alley boy and trouble>>>>>>>>>>>>anything coming out the A rite now, them 2 the reason i have any faith in atl music

Exactly its always something new and different coming out... You might cant stand Future but if this nikka end up being a one hit wonder, then best believe someone new gon step up and blow up with a whole new sound... its too liquid down here... Texas dry and stagnant..:myman:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Exactly its always something new and different coming out... You might cant stand Future but if this nikka end up being a one hit wonder, then best believe someone new gon step up and blow up with a whole new sound... its too liquid down here... Texas dry and stagnant..:myman:

na i fukk wit future, but before duct tape i though atl was just this futuristic shyt, and i was bout right them off, until i alley and trouble and saw they was really spittin real shyt

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
na i fukk wit future, but before duct tape i though atl was just this futuristic shyt, and i was bout right them off, until i alley and trouble and saw they was really spittin real shyt

Nah I was cosigning... I meant you in general.. The sound in Atlanta evolves so often.. crunk, snap, trap, futuristic, the sounds down here keep changing. What other region can stay diverse like that.. That's how we stayed on top for so long

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nah I was cosigning... I meant you in general.. The sound in Atlanta evolves so often.. crunk, snap, trap, futuristic, the sounds down here keep changing. What other region can stay diverse like that.. That's how we stayed on top for so long

And its all trash :gag:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this CAC right here :stopitslime:

fukk you and fukk Houston
Atlanta much more diverse and has more BLACK owned businesses. bigger school selection, its prettier, better weather.. WE GOT MARTA MUTHAFUKA!!! and we got lower taxes... They probably still segregated up in H-town.. This the black Mecca.. fukk you CAC

nygga, you aint never confused me for no got damn crakka. ol ho azz nygga. i scare crakkas. fukk is you talmbout? ol' off brand azz nygga. you been kissin crakkas azz so long and following the script they set out for yo azz that you dont even know when you in the midst of a real nygga. matter of fact, im a black owned business. in houston texas. so fukk what you going thru nygga. now what?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nygga, you aint never confused me for no got damn crakka. ol ho azz nygga. i scare crakkas. fukk is you talmbout? ol' off brand azz nygga. you been kissin crakkas azz so long and following the script they set out for yo azz that you dont even know when you in the midst of a real nygga. matter of fact, im a black owned business. in houston texas. so fukk what you going thru nygga. now what?

:wtb: