so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A good girl to me is a chick who only having sex in long term, serious relationships. AKA the broads from the 1950s. It's 2013, these broads fuccin...they got cut buddies, side niccas, BFs and in between relationships they getting ate out by their female friends. Cats gotta let these chicks do them between 16-23. After college is when a chick MIGHT be ready to slow it down. The only "good girls" I have bumped into aren't that attractive to me and there's a reason they ain't out here fuccin that much.

Of course a good girl might be something totally different to the next man.

Then marry you a woman from the 1950's.

It's pretty stupid to try to categorize certain women as "good girls" when you think all women are whores and liars. :heh: Even if she says she only had sex in LTR's you're going to think she's lying. If she says she's a virgin, you're going to think she's lying.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So yall would rather have a certified hoe than a "potential hoe"? :heh:

And that's assuming all women are hoes, which is a whole 'nother thread topic. :comeon:

I'd rather have a chick with a wild imagination that wants to use my dikk as a vibrator than one who has been smutted out and left for dead.

And that's just using coli logic.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Then marry you a woman from the 1950's.

It's pretty stupid to try to categorize certain women as "good girls" when you think all women are whores and liars. :heh: Even if she says she only had sex in LTR's you're going to think she's lying. If she says she's a virgin, you're going to think she's lying.

I only fucc with good looking women so none of em ever tell me they virgins or only fucc after knowing me for 6 months :huhldup:

And I didn't call women whores :rolleyes:. They just aren't "innocent" like some niccas want to believe. The 1950s are over, I date women in the 2000s, who are different from the past.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It's really not about right or wrong. It's about what works for you.

There's pros and cons to every decision we make. That's the only thing I'm trying to present in this thread

I'm telling the OP what "I would do"

When my son becomes a teenager/young adult, I will tell him the same thing. You mature with age and experience, which provides wisdom. I'd be scratching my head if my son came out of high school telling me that he met the girl of his dreams and wants to marry her. And that's not a reflection on her or his decision in women. It's more a reaction to knowing he's being impulsive... buying the first nice looking car you see on the lot without checking out other dealerships. She might just be the best thing ever. Lock it down, but don't feel obligated to marry her of the whim. Ultimately that's his decision tho, just like it's the OPs decision.

In short: Do what works for you.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only fucc with good looking women so none of em ever tell me they virgins or only fucc after knowing me for 6 months :huhldup:

And I didn't call women whores :rolleyes:. They just aren't "innocent" like some niccas want to believe. The 1950s are over, I date women in the 2000s, who are different from the past.

You said a good girl is one who only has sex in long term serious relationships. You don't think good looking women in the 2000's are capable of doing this?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
It's really not about right or wrong. It's about what works for you.

There's pros and cons to every decision we make. That's the only thing I'm trying to present in this thread

I'm telling the OP what "I would do"

When my son becomes a teenager/young adult, I will tell him the same thing. You mature with age and experience, which provides wisdom. I'd be scratching my head if my son came out of high school telling me that he met the girl of his dreams and wants to marry her. And that's not a reflection on her or his decision in women. It's more a reaction to knowing he's being impulsive... buying the first nice looking car you see on the lot without checking out other dealerships. She might just be the best thing ever. Lock it down, but don't feel obligated to marry her of the whim. Ultimately that's his decision tho, just like it's the OPs decision.

In short: Do what works for you.

ok this some real shyt

assuming you a dude who can get a woman without it being an event,prolly had women cater to you,good women,bad women,all that in between

why would you scratch your head at that? what if your son been with the girl through some shyt? good and bad

i thought the idea of marriage was to go through shyt with someone?
why do people like to wait until they beat up,worn out,jaded,and desperate before finally sayin...ok lets get married

i noticed that in real life too....a nikka will marry a bytch only after 2 baby mamas,child support,stds,cheatin...then be like...ok lets make this official baby lolol and you know im not lyin you know people that prolly too

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You said a good girl is one who only has sex in long term serious relationships. You don't think good looking women in the 2000's are capable of doing this?

There are exceptions to anything but from what I have witnessed and experienced, majority of good looking women are not wasting their fineness on 1 or 2 niccas then getting married. We talking about women who have been raised to experiment and do what they want. Personally, I can't knock them cause I'm doing the same.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If you meet a person at 22-23 and get engaged around 25-26, you probably won't be married until around 27-28.

Ain't nobody talkin' about meeting someone and marrying them a year later :what:

It don't matter if the bytch went to HBS or Yale. Only thing you're saying then is that she done had some upperclass dikk and gets played by upper class nikkas. :what:

Angry, bitter, women who get dikked and played exist at all economic levels.

Have a social circle/life and know how people work brehs.

thread title is unclear. I don't disagree with the rest of this. It's essentially the same thing I said in the post you quoted.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

None of these posters and a majority of men period are not going to be seen as anything close to powerful.

A 35 year old is not gaining attention of a 21 year old unless he is tricking off.

U must plan on being :flabbynsick: by the time you 35

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
If Your A Man And MarrIage Should Be Between Your Late 20'S To Early 30'S. Anything Before That You Fool Anything Ater That You Either A Sucka Or Settling Or Both. If You 40 Not married Might As Well Enjoy The Bachelor Life Bc All The Woman That Are Left In Gour Age GroupAre OnLy Worth A Nut Nothing Else Nothing more.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dafukk: y'all are delusional.

What would a 21 year old female want with a 35 year old man?

They wouldn't have anything in common and she would rather be fukking nikkas her age than some washed up 35 year old

35 is a mans prime

21 is a woman's prime

If your a boss it works

You don't sound like a bo$$ unfortunately