so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'll be turning 32 next month and I havent met a woman I would marry that was SINGLE now or when I was younger. Guess I won't get married then :yeshrug:

Carryed the "nice guy" rep growing up but I don't put up with the bullshyt that comes with it now. Especially with getting attention from girls who never gave me a chance back in h.s. Like I want their whored out, multiple baby daddy asses now :heh:

I'm not perfect , but I'd be damned if I lowered myself to their level just to have a wife. If she can't appreciate me , I'm better off staying single.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how me and my man did it :blessed: However there is still hope for people fresh out of even grad school (maybe 2 or 3 years out) if they use their alumni network properly

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how me and my man did it :blessed: However there is still hope for people fresh out of even grad school (maybe 2 or 3 years out) if they use their alumni network properly

You can't say something like that and not explain :datwork:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
These dudes are delusional. There's not a young woman with an old man for just the sake of liking him. He's paying her bills or bought her a car or something. But let these "bosses" tell you otherwise.

This would be the only reason why :rudy:

I love how reality continues to get distorted on here

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:russ:

I love how this thread is made weekly and still gets multi pages.

Dunno how y'all do this shyt week after week.

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear a lot of young girls saying that they wouldn't mess with a 35 year old dude....

Maybe not a 20 year old chick...

But I see way too many 25 year olds getting buss down by guys in their 30s on the daily...These are chicks with solid careers who don't need a nikka's money.....and they love these nikkas filthy drawers too....

You'll see....

I don't know a nikka in his 30s that aint smashing at least one chick 8-10 years his junior....and nikkas aint spending no extra bread either...:steviej:

I guess we just got that Godson gene where I stay....:ahh:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how likely it is for a dude to get married in his early 20's and never cheat?

:lupe:

I personally don't think it's possible because new puzzy is undefeated.

:noah:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I hear a lot of young girls saying that they wouldn't mess with a 35 year old dude....

Maybe not a 20 year old chick...

But I see way too many 25 year olds getting buss down by guys in their 30s on the daily...These are chicks with solid careers who don't need a nikka's money.....and they love these nikkas filthy drawers too....

You'll see....

I don't know a nikka in his 30s that aint smashing at least one chick 8-10 years his junior....and nikkas aint spending no extra bread either...:steviej:

I guess we just got that Godson gene where I stay....:ahh:

:mjpls: and how do you know this?

concise

Veteran
Daps
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

Yet when people actually do this or appear to do this, out come the people taking bets on when they'll start looking for what they left behind or how very lame they are. :patrice:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This would be the only reason why :rudy:

I love how reality continues to get distorted on here

Both sides are being too polar.

Yea. If a dude that's damn near 40 is with some college aged girl, he is a trick and will get played for going after a girl so young. You're right about that.

Yall trying too hard though. Most girls in their late 20s, like 28 or 27, are NOT turning down a 33 year old dude that has everything together because he's a little older. fukking ducktales right there :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: and how do you know this?

Because I know.......:youngsabo:

Lets be sensible here....Everything is an extreme on the coli but in real life, shyt is quite simple...

If a well established guy in his 30s gains the affection of a younger admirer, then by default, she may gain access to some of the extra creature comforts that said male has attained....

However, the cats I am referring to expenditures have stayed pretty much the same when it comes to dating younger chicks....

Yall act like they're aren't any well supported 25 year old females out here who don't need to trade her affection for a man's handouts...

This aint the 80s...The value of p*ssy whether its young, old, crippled, or crazy, has plummeted for real nikkas....

If a nikka wants to help a young chick out financially, fine...

But it aint mandatory like yall boasting on here....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh: learned more in this thread than posting in HL all week.

I also have already learned some of this shyt the hard way. :damn:

I'm pushin 30 and the only options are unrelatable young bishes that you have to trick on by default. Older used up chicks. Chicks who wanna lock u down right away cuz of the clock.. or crazy bishes that have been done dirty by trif nikkas like me. It's rough out here.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because I know.......:youngsabo:

Lets be sensible here....Everything is an extreme on the coli but in real life, shyt is quite simple...

If a well established guy in his 30s gains the affection of a younger admirer, then by default, she may gain access to some of the extra creature comforts that said male has attained....

However, the cats I am referring to expenditures have stayed pretty much the same when it comes to dating younger chicks....

Yall act like they're aren't any well supported 25 year old females out here who don't need to trade her affection for a man's handouts...

This aint the 80s...The value of p*ssy whether its young, old, crippled, or crazy, has plummeted for real nikkas....

If a nikka wants to help a young chick out financially, fine...

But it aint mandatory like yall boasting on here....

Never said it didn't happen, I just wanted to know how you're so sure your friends aren't spending monies on these chicks. :lupe:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Looks like there are some all-stars viewing this thread...so i'm just gonna kick back and spectate...