so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it gets harder to find someone as you get older because you are more set in your ways and less flexible. but the positive is that you know yourself better and you know what you want.

i think its a little naive to just assume at 35 you're going to wife up a 21 yo. I had a guy try to do that to me last year, and I just felt he was being really short sighted. It made me question his judgement. I mean, I knew that I was not ready to settle down and live the type of life this dude wanted to live, and I was confused as to why he couldn't recognize our incompatibility. There was also a generational gap, we were just at different points in our lives. If I was less independent and was looking for a financer or something like that, I probably would have went along with it but the relationship would have been horrible.

I prefer to date guys who are similar to me in status in life and maturity level and they tend to be 2-3 years older. It works for me.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
he's right. if you find you that solid woman at maybe 21 to 23, who has very strong morals, and is all about you, you better wrap that up before someone else does. Cats really ain't missing anything being out here 'in the game.'

Are you married?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Any dude who thinks there are any good girls left is a fool.

Look mayne...

Nicca need to put their heads together and come up with exactly a "good girl" is so we can bypass quantifying what this means whenever this comes up. I know for certain that there are broads out chea that don't deserved to be burned at the stake because she let Tyrone hit when she was 16...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My theory on marrying women is get them before they get destroyed.

Meaning this, by the time most women get to there 30's they have been cheated on and gotten their heart broken so many times that they enough baggage to fill an airport.
This baggage makes them damaged goods.

Marry a young woman that still has a positive outlook on relationships and still trust men. These women still believe in happily ever after and will be more willing to fight to make a marriage work.

So if you are 28 marry a mature 21 year old. With you being older your have more experience and this experience will help you be a better leader in your relationship.

kinda agree with this.

maturity and upbringing are huge. Selflessness was also a big factor to me personally.

The older the broad, the greater the baggage is definitely true.

If you find a wifeable broad, don't fukk up and let her get away because the chances of you finding another without baggage is hard as fukk. Hoes come and go, but wifey types aren't as prevalent as they used to be.

Be smart bruhs...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

Look mayne...

Nicca need to put their heads together and come up with exactly a "good girl" is so we can bypass quantifying what this means whenever this comes up. I know for certain that there are broads out chea that don't deserved to be burned at the stake because she let Tyrone hit when she was 16...

nikkas dont wanna hear that tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In retrospect i didn't have the wisdom to pick the right one back then. I'm glad i didn't.

Women love older powerful dominant men

Thats a fact b

:russ:

None of these posters and a majority of men period are not going to be seen as anything close to powerful.

A 35 year old is not gaining attention of a 21 year old unless he is tricking off.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
nikka is a Q and a former D2 college player he 28 live in Cali

please dont come in here with that lame shyt

add something or KIM

This doesn't refute any of what I said.

What school did he go to? What is his current job? Even if he is upper middle class, I don't think his views match the norm of that group.

Like others said, if you're mature, it makes sense to be a monogamous relationship with a good girl at a young age, but marriage is a little drastic, especially if you're 23, barely started your career, and have nothing to your name.

Upwardly mobile people, for the most part, don't marry younger than ~26-28.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
I don't get the logic of "How is a guys supposed to know what's good at 22 or whatever", etc.

:what:

Don't y'all have good moms, who made good wives, etc? Like is it really that hard to know what traits are honorable and what traits aren't?

Do you really want to take this thread in that direction? :heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

The older the women get in the west the more jaded they become to relationships and the more jaded they become the more mistakes they make and the more mistakes they make the more demonically inclined they become. The more demonically inclinded they become the less likely they are to create the ideal structure needed for family. Lastly, the less likely they are to create the ideal structure needed for family the more the cycle of demonic filth is perpetuated.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

What school did he go to? What is his current job? Even if he is upper middle class, I don't think his views match the norm of that group.

Like others said, if you're mature, it makes sense to be a monogamous relationship with a good girl at a young age, but marriage is a little drastic, especially if you're 23, barely started your career, and have nothing to your name.

dog im not about to put that man business out here he damn near family
whats the norm of what group?

he not married he said he would of gotten married early as possible if he could take it back...im sure the nikka had girlfriends n shyt

read the thread man....he said dont go through life thinkin...oh i gotta have a badder bytch....oh i gotta have a better bytch

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Whats the fukking difference if you are in a monogamous relationship at a young age with chick and marrying her unless you just want to screw around. I rather build with somebody than them come when it's all said and done if I had to choose cause for me personally I feel more invested. I mean 2-3yrs seems like a lot but that shyt goes pretty quick guess that's another reason I don't see big deal about commiting early if you think this is the one for you. You aren't really missing much usually either.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
dog im not about to put that man business out here he damn near family
whats the norm of what group?

Of the upper middle class / upwardly mobile as opposed to some downwardly mobile guy from a TTT school with mediocre / poor career prospects
he not married he said he would of gotten married early as possible if he could take it back...im sure the nikka had girlfriends n shyt

read the thread man....he said dont go through life thinkin...oh i gotta have a badder bytch....oh i gotta have a better bytch