so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
23 year old virgin so i dont think these rules apply to me honestly. im going to have to right the book as i go. most of the time i think i never want to get married, but then sometimes i always think waiting til im married to have sex...its a dirty game brehs

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
35 is a mans prime

21 is a woman's prime

If your a boss it works

You don't sound like a bo$$ unfortunately

i can't tell you the number of different females who have complained to me about old nikkas tryna get at them. shyt makes me fear getting old. bytches treat old nikkas like the plague.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
23 year old virgin so i dont think these rules apply to me honestly. im going to have to right the book as i go. most of the time i think i never want to get married, but then sometimes i always think waiting til im married to have sex...its a dirty game brehs

:childplease: nikka you should be good cuz you a virgin. you better play dat role

plus yo homies aint shyt real talk

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

and men outnumber the women they're chasing. :patrice: From 18-55 men outnumber women sooo if you want a chick under 55 you might wanna get on that asap. :lupe:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It sounds like you nikkas want to catch a chick young so you can limit her life experiences and therefore cut down the chances she has to become a slut. That works in theory but you have to understand, if she has it in her to become promiscuous and sneaky, it's going to happen whether you catch her early on or not. Trying to draft on potential instead of actual talent, might have you out here with the Kwame Brown of wives, getting dunked on by random dudes while you foot the bill.

I'd argue that it's better to wait until a woman is around 25-27. At that age you can tell what type of character she has by where she's at in life. If she's doing well financially, doesn't have any kids, and has no signs of excess emotional baggage; then there's a good chance that she's a "good girl".

Then again she could be an intelligent slut who knew not to get caught up. It's much less of a crap shoot at the 25-27 age range though but still a crap shoot.

I used to say I wanted to wife a young chick. 21, 20, etc. Mainly because alot of women my age were already :flabbynsick: with kids and I'm only 25. But you gotta be careful with young broads too. Everybody. All people need to experience life. That doesnt necessarily mean you're fukking a gang of people. You just need to be free to live, experience, do whatever you want. You dont want to look back on your youth and be like while all my friends were out being young, going to college, traveling, going wherever whenever, I was stuck in the house in a serious relationship raising two kids. I know a broad right now. Fits the bill perfectly. Some older dude scooped her when she was 18, had two kids by him and got married at 22. Never went to college. From high school to housewife. Now she's 26 on Instagram posting super inappropriate photos of herself for attention like she doesn't have a husband :scusthov: I'll never wish bad on somebody's marriage but, I see it already. That's a girl that missed out on her youth :patrice:

Find you a bad 25-27 year old. They out there. And she'll appreciate you because she'll know it's rough out there :wow:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree, though I haven't found wifey material up to my standards yet.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Never commit to a relationship until you're in your 30's or 40's. as a successful male, your market value WILL increase.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In life you might come across a 7.5 that is all about you... just head over heels for you, doesn't have a promiscuous past, etc., but you being a young dude, you get in that mind like man she ain't really fine enough or she doesn't have this or that element I want. In your mind, you might be like "I want my woman to be BAD" and you go out searching for that mythical dimepiece unicorn of a woman who is superfine but is completely loyal, yada yada..

If you notice, a lot of those big time rappers didn't end up wifing the baddest women they've come across. Their wives ain't really that fine compared to what they could be pulling given their position like LL, TI, DMX, etc. Just because a woman looks great doesn't mean she is great for you.

What I will tell you is don't rush, but don't wait too long either. I don't like using particular ages to say, "This is when you should get married." I recommended 21-23 basically to say, when you come across that solid girl, you got to really get at her because if a woman really gets down for her man and is loyal, she ain't going to last on the market for long. When you find a woman that is all about you and she's shown that she grinds for you over the long-term and you haven't seen her pulling any snakery, don't fall into that dimepiece unicorn myth and keep holding out for something that doesn't exist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

Makes a lot of sense...You get married when you're both physically in your prime...Kids should be out of the house by the time you're 40, and if you and your wife handled yall business, yall could be looking at early retirement...

And I do mean early

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect i didn't have the wisdom to pick the right one back then. I'm glad i didn't.

:lawd:

Powerful statement...

I could have settled down at 25 really, but I know I would have easily chosen all the wrong chicks.....

We would have had fun while it lasted tho....:why: