so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
When you leave college you get smacked hard with reality when it comes to women. Up until that point most guys been dealing with women who are at least trying to do something positive with their lives and if they aren't you can get the scoop on her before you even step to her. Out here in these streets you can't get a shouting report on any of these hoes before you put your chips in. You don't know if that chick is crazy, if she the neighborhood ho, she got a crazy ex boyfriend, etc.... Let me tell you from experience, its hard to weed through all the garbage to find the decent chicks again once they leave school. Plus other nikkas see this so the decent chicks are gonna get scooped up quick as hell once they are discovered so you don't have time to bullshyt around.

I met the perfect chick when I was fresh out of school and starting my career. fukked it up thinking it was gonna be easy to pull that calibur of woman and didnt meet another one like that until 5 years later when I met my current fiancé.

what happened to the perfect chick?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If youre getting money and stay in shape youre good

Otherwise ya wife up whatever you can before youre :flabbynsick:

Ill get married at 35 or so to a 22-25 yr old

then she would feel yall didnt have anything in common because of the age range

some chicks might be cool with it, but the younger the chick, the more ansy she is about age gaps.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Yeh but just because you as a man are getting older doesn't mean you are getting better to be in the position to scoop a younger woman.

If you maintain a healthy lifestyle and manage you finances well you will be able to bag young chicks easily. If a 40 yr old Stevie J looking cat pulls up to the club in a 6 series BMW he will scoop chicks very easy. :steviej:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

Kinda remind me of a buddy of mine, who has been there done that, with all sorts of chicks. He had a girl, a good girl, but they could not agree on religion when they were in their early 20s, they ended up breaking up, but stayed in touch. Since him, her relationships has been on/off with other guys. She said she has had urges to be single, get married, have kids, etc...she is in her 30s, back then she was a "good catch". He has had other "good catches" too, but they are far and in between.

Since then he has met a lot of quantity, but no quality. As someone said, once you leave college, the quality and caliber of women reduces. There is also more competition after college.

My buddy also went on to say, he might just do what the status quo is doing because that what they expect him to do, but moreso because it does not change what is around you. A few could be exception, but there is no caliber in the dating pools, he tells me of his experience on dates:

- chick a has addiction, no kids, has her own place, some college
- chick b had 3 kids, formerly married, no druggie, she has her own place, high school education, but worked up the corporate food chain
- chick c, no kids, college degree, has own place, but wants to move to another region
- chick d, 2 kids, 2 fathers, street smarts, has mouth on her, freaky, personable, but undependable,
- chick e, single mom, personable, lives with parents, struggling,
- chick f, no kids, single for 2 years, college educated, kinda dry

There really is no quality over time. At the same time the accessibility and ease of getting certain kinds of females, makes such process unappreciative of what is there and available.

Dude is actually thinking of just settling down and have kids. His thinking is the devil you know, is much better than the deliver you dont. Compatibility is important and if everyone who is older most have kids, and thats what the status quo is expecting...why not? If he plans to be there for them. He also does not plan to be married, but plans to be there for the kids and the babies mothers.

Dude just cannot commit.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Meh

Just cuz you get older doesnt mean your women have to

:ohlawd: cosign breh. I'm 31 and my girl just turned 24. But that's for nikkas who actually got game and/or something going for them. The typical 6 figure, 6 pack, 6 series driving coli poster unfortunately doesn't have those options. The problem is they're just TOO good of a catch :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Your homeboy got high and realized he squandered opportunities in his life and needed to vent. He picked you out of the group to confide in because you're probably gullible and need the attention. Now he got you believing that you should have low self esteem and grab up the next female that walks by.

Please hammer don't hurt em :damn:

Mc_Hammer-Please_Hammer_Don_t_Hurt_Em-Frontal.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im 28 I see it nowadays all these breads around my Age who Had their fun with 60 dikks inside of them and a few b*stard seeds now want Poindexter in the it department now want commitment

:childplease:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Are these people you actually know and they know you back, or is it the usual SWP rhetoric of make outlandish claims about pretend people :interesting:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
It sounds like you nikkas want to catch a chick young so you can limit her life experiences and therefore cut down the chances she has to become a slut. That works in theory but you have to understand, if she has it in her to become promiscuous and sneaky, it's going to happen whether you catch her early on or not. Trying to draft on potential instead of actual talent, might have you out here with the Kwame Brown of wives, getting dunked on by random dudes while you foot the bill.

I'd argue that it's better to wait until a woman is around 25-27. At that age you can tell what type of character she has by where she's at in life. If she's doing well financially, doesn't have any kids, and has no signs of excess emotional baggage; then there's a good chance that she's a "good girl".

Then again she could be an intelligent slut who knew not to get caught up. It's much less of a crap shoot at the 25-27 age range though but still a crap shoot.
A Women 25-27 with no kids :comeon: lol

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When you leave college you get smacked hard with reality when it comes to women. Up until that point most guys been dealing with women who are at least trying to do something positive with their lives and if they aren't you can get the scoop on her before you even step to her. Out here in these streets you can't get a shouting report on any of these hoes before you put your chips in. You don't know if that chick is crazy, if she the neighborhood ho, she got a crazy ex boyfriend, etc.... Let me tell you from experience, its hard to weed through all the garbage to find the decent chicks again once they leave school. Plus other nikkas see this so the decent chicks are gonna get scooped up quick as hell once they are discovered so you don't have time to bullshyt around.

I met the perfect chick when I was fresh out of school and starting my career. fukked it up thinking it was gonna be easy to pull that calibur of woman and didnt meet another one like that until 5 years later when I met my current fiancé.

As a resident older poster, I agree. Not saying it's impossible to find a woman that's marriage material that's older, it's just way harder. By the time a single woman hits her 30s there can be too much baggage and bullshyt to deal with. Most of the dudes I know that met a fine ass 30+ year old broad ended up finding out the chick had baggage and/or was bat fukking crazy.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I don't get the logic of "How is a guys supposed to know what's good at 22 or whatever", etc.

:what:

Don't y'all have good moms, who made good wives, etc? Like is it really that hard to know what traits are honorable and what traits aren't?

:bruhwhat:

man look, i think im a good judge of character but every cat i talk to who is divorced said they never saw these signs coming.

i could think a chick is great, but i have no idea how she'll react to being pregnant, how she'll react to financial issues, etc.

age 22 is really early in life.​

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You guys do realize when you say there are no good women available after a certain age that you sound JUST LIKE the women who always complain that there are no good men around.

Food for thought.

:mjpls:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dafukk: y'all are delusional.

What would a 21 year old female want with a 35 year old man?

They wouldn't have anything in common and she would rather be fukking nikkas her age than some washed up 35 year old

If females (any) don't wanna fukk wit you then you doin it wrong homey