so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
This doesn't refute any of what I said.

What school did he go to? What is his current job? Even if he is upper middle class, I don't think his views match the norm of that group.

Like others said, if you're mature, it makes sense to be a monogamous relationship with a good girl at a young age, but marriage is a little drastic, especially if you're 23, barely started your career, and have nothing to your name.

Upwardly mobile people, for the most part, don't marry younger than ~26-28.

But the average person isn't upwardly mobile. The average black person certainly isn't. Your inability to understand the audience you are speaking *down* to is troubling breh. All that education and you still paying for p*ssy you socially inept loser.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Whats the fukking difference if you are in a monogamous relationship at a young age with chick and marrying her unless you just want to screw around. I rather build with somebody than them come when it's all said and done if I had to choose cause for me personally I feel more invested. I mean 2-3yrs seems like a lot but that shyt goes pretty quick guess that's another reason I don't see big deal about commiting early if you think this is the one for you. You aren't really missing much usually either.

Optionality for the future. Not just in terms of spouse, but career prospects too. Easier to uproot once person to leave from one part of the country to another versus two people.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
But the average person isn't upwardly mobile. The average black person certainly isn't. Your inability to understand the audience you are speaking *down* to is troubling breh. All that education and you still paying for p*ssy you socially inept loser.

I write my posts under the assumption that most people on here strive towards upward mobility and will take the rational steps to do so. I don't give advice on how to be average / prole.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm pretty sure his hookers are upwardly mobile.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This doesn't refute any of what I said.

What school did he go to? What is his current job? Even if he is upper middle class, I don't think his views match the norm of that group.

Like others said, if you're mature, it makes sense to be a monogamous relationship with a good girl at a young age, but marriage is a little drastic, especially if you're 23, barely started your career, and have nothing to your name.

Upwardly mobile people, for the most part, don't marry younger than ~26-28.

If you meet a person at 22-23 and get engaged around 25-26, you probably won't be married until around 27-28.

Ain't nobody talkin' about meeting someone and marrying them a year later :what:

It don't matter if the bytch went to HBS or Yale. Only thing you're saying then is that she done had some upperclass dikk and gets played by upper class nikkas. :what:

Angry, bitter, women who get dikked and played exist at all economic levels.

Have a social circle/life and know how people work brehs.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I write my posts under the assumption that most people on here strive towards upward mobility and will take the rational steps to do so. I don't give advice on how to be average / prole.

200x200px-ZC-2a489dbd_350x700px-LL-b6224c60_Smokey.gif

No one should take advice from you is the point I'm making. You aren't qualified to speak on anything but paying for sex.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Look mayne...

Nicca need to put their heads together and come up with exactly a "good girl" is so we can bypass quantifying what this means whenever this comes up. I know for certain that there are broads out chea that don't deserved to be burned at the stake because she let Tyrone hit when she was 16...

A good girl to me is a chick who only having sex in long term, serious relationships. AKA the broads from the 1950s. It's 2013, these broads fuccin...they got cut buddies, side niccas, BFs and in between relationships they getting ate out by their female friends. Cats gotta let these chicks do them between 16-23. After college is when a chick MIGHT be ready to slow it down. The only "good girls" I have bumped into aren't that attractive to me and there's a reason they ain't out here fuccin that much.

Of course a good girl might be something totally different to the next man.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Optionality for the future. Not just in terms of spouse, but career prospects too. Easier to uproot once person to leave from one part of the country to another versus two people.
I guess but it probably depends on what the people's careers are. Some jobs it doesn't matter cause you can find a job anywhere and even getting married a little later doesn't mean upheaval can't still take place. That's why that isn't really a good enough reason for me but I can see how some could be concerned.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im 28 I see it nowadays all these breads around my Age who Had their fun with 60 dikks inside of them and a few b*stard seeds now want Poindexter in the it department now want commitment

:childplease:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

"What does her havin 60 dikks inside her have to do with anything? She was enjoying life to the fullest. No restrictions. I love that in a woman:ahh:"- @CrimsonTider

Last edited by a moderator:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Real ass thread Coney Island...once again.

I agree 100%. I was thinking about this recently. Once I started getting girls as a teen..they tended to get better and better. Every girl was better than the last. I thought I was going to :win: forever.

However, that run came to an end. After a certain age..good girls..with a positive outlook on life without a ho-ish past become rarer.

So fellas, don't assume that your females will keep getting better.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

If you meet a person at 22-23 and get engaged around 25-26, you probably won't be married until around 27-28.

Ain't nobody talkin' about meeting someone and marrying them a year later :what:

It don't matter if the bytch went to HBS or Yale. Only thing you're saying then is that she done had some upperclass dikk and gets played by upper class nikkas. :what:

Angry, bitter, women who get dikked and played exist at all economic levels.

Have a social circle/life and know how people work brehs.

lol i honestly think the nikka in here confusing himself cuz i see what he doing i just was hopin he actually add something to the thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'll take my chances. Rather take a chick who's like me and had her fun already than a young broad who's gonna be craving all the dikks she missed out on. Got 3 middle-aged coworkers at my job who would drop skirts for me if I went for em cause they married the only dikk theyve had

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Speak for yourself

He's right though. This belief that at age 35 you are going to be balling out of control with 2 sports cars, 2 condos and hitting up the swankiest bars in town is a dream. Only a select few ever reach that level.

Reality part is you'll probably be slightly overweight, underpaid(in your mind) and if you are lucky your 2nd baby mama will accept your child support payments and not take your a$$ to court. That's the reality for a lot of brothers out here.