so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yo t\s your friend sounds like a use to be nikka. He use to be the man with the ladies, use to be popular, use to be that nikka. Now he's older, broker, flabbier and he's regulated to baby mommas and bitter females

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
your boy would be saying the exact opposite if he got married early

thats what i said too, but at the same time is marriage really that hard? shyt how hard is it to be with somebody you chose to be with

Yo t\s your friend sounds like a use to be nikka. He use to be the man with the ladies, use to be popular, use to be that nikka. Now he's older, broker, flabbier and he's regulated to baby mommas and bitter females

naw the nikka only 28 and he be smashing some bad ass hoes in LA

i just think he fukked up on some good women back then idk i think i might hit the sino wit dem nikkas this weekend we might kick it some more he a good nikka ill probably ask him some more shyt

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Honestly timing is everything. I know for a fact that if I had met my S/O maybe a year or so prior, I wouldn't have been ready for that level of commitment.

You can't just be up and getting married because someone is "good"; that means less than if you're ready.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ohlawd: cosign breh. I'm 31 and my girl just turned 24. But that's for nikkas who actually got game and/or something going for them. The typical 6 figure, 6 pack, 6 series driving coli poster unfortunately doesn't have those options. The problem is they're just TOO good of a catch :wow:
I gotta laugh at you bruh that's not :ohlawd: worthy age difference. Real shyt 2 of my boys are doing the same thing and one dealing with a 19yr old but she too needy acting. Holla when you 40+ getting a bad ass 24yr old. No hate just don't think that is saying much being as though its a common/non taboo age gap ime.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I gotta laugh at you bruh that's not :ohlawd: worthy age difference. Real shyt 2 of my boys are doing the same thing and one dealing with a 19yr old but she too needy acting. Holla when you 40+ getting a bad ass 24yr old. No hate just don't think that is saying much being as though its a common/non taboo age gap ime.

I'll probably be dead by AIDS at 40 :youngsabo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i agree but its easier said than done because these girls may regret not exploring. On top of that, men at a young age dont really have the mind or resources to handle marriage when so young.

my philosophy has always been to build with a chick from when youre young and endure all the highs and lows with one another. Only then can a relationship really be strong, formidable. But now...fukk it. Ill snag a younger chick when i'm 30 or so and balling like I expect to be.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Honestly timing is everything. I know for a fact that if I had met my S/O maybe a year or so prior, I wouldn't have been ready for that level of commitment.

You can't just be up and getting married because someone is "good"; that means less than if you're ready.

/thread