so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Meh

Just cuz you get older doesnt mean your women have to

true... but what if you want something a lil more mature in the mindset
or maybe a woman you wanna build with its kinda hard?

as a female how you feel about this?

im sure nikkas tried to wife early in college

Your homeboy got high and realized he squandered opportunities in his life and needed to vent. He picked you out of the group to confide in because you're probably gullible and need the attention. Now he got you believing that you should have low self esteem and grab up the next female that walks by.

lol naw man i remember these nikkas smashing alot of hoes when i was a lil nikka

he wasnt on none of that sad shyt...nikka is successful as fukk i just think he was keepin it real honestly and i kinda agreed wit what he was saying

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I would agree.

I know a lot of dudes on here think you should wait for a while, until you're around +30 to have fun and build your shyt up, but I'd say most guys I know who were the shyt in their younger years lock a chick down quick because the selection opportunities are just too good :ohlawd:

As women get older, you have to deal with their old eggs, finding ones that aren't crazy and jaded from all the nikkas they been played by, etc. :patrice:

Going for a younger chick isn't really that good of an idea. You'll pretty much just be supporting her lifestyle/sugar daddy and y'all will occupy 2 different social circles, so she will probably cheat on you too with younger cats. And she probably isn't really to keen on "settling down", just financials.

Good/The best women get snatched up early. When you're at +30, you're dealing with left overs, and the not good enoughs :patrice:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
he's right. if you find you that solid woman at maybe 21 to 23, who has very strong morals, and is all about you, you better wrap that up before someone else does. Cats really ain't missing anything being out here 'in the game.'

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
he got married brehs

:upsetfavre:

why do nikkas on this website assume every marriage is destined for failure?

nikkas dont go out with the intention of not gettin no p*ssy... so why would you wanna deal with women without the intention of getting married someday?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Dont know if I agree with the getting married part but the desperation from older chicks is real out here. I know a homeboy at work who is talking to a chick with two kids. She's in her mid 30's, he's 32 not married has two himself (two different baby mamas :facepalm:). Dude used to flirt with her with only the intention of hitting, nothing serious. She eventually invited him over and gave it up on the same day.

Fast forward a couple of days and ol buddy showing me txt messages of her talking about marriage and they aint even been together 2 weeks :skip:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Pros and Cons

You shouldn't get married unless you are mentally, emotionally, and most importantly financially ready. I don't see anything wrong with finding a woman at a young age, being monogamous with her and building with her. But there's no need to get married ASAP. Get married once you're situated and decided that you want to have a family.

You also might want life experience under your belt. My mother used to always tell me that life was the greatest teacher. Thru trial and error, especially in dating, you figure out what it is that you need in a mate. I can't really see a 22-23 year old having this thought process when dating. Maybe towards your late 20s you start discovering what you need in your life.

On the flipside, snatching a girl up early on can be a good or a bad thing. Women without dating experience are prone to be curious, especially if you're the only guy they've ever dated. Of course you don't want a hoe, but I'd personally prefer a girl with some dating and life experience, yet of course you want to take on the teaching role.

You could hit the jackpot, meet a good one early, lock it down and be happy forever.

On the other hand, you could grow with her and realize that it was a disaster, especially as she encounters experiences that are new to her (and you possibly)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HMTMP.gif

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Pros and Cons

You shouldn't get married unless you are mentally, emotionally, and most importantly financially ready. I don't see anything wrong with finding a woman at a young age, being monogamous with her and building with her. But there's no need to get married ASAP. Get married once you're situated and decided that you want to have a family.

You also might want life experience under your belt. My mother used to always tell me that life was the greatest teacher. Thru trial and error, especially in dating, you figure out what it is that you need in a mate. I can't really see a 22-23 year old having this thought process when dating. Maybe towards your late 20s you start discovering what you need in your life.

On the flipside, snatching a girl up early on can be a good or a bad thing. Women without dating experience are prone to be curious, especially if you're the only guy they've ever dated. Of course you don't want a hoe, but I'd personally prefer a girl with some dating and life experience, yet of course you want to take on the teaching role.

You could hit the jackpot, meet a good one early, lock it down and be happy forever.

On the other hand, you could grow with her and realize that it was a disaster, especially as she encounters experiences that are new to her (and you possibly)

when i hear nikkas say they wanna "experience life" i assume he wanna just fukk a gang of bytches

i dont think im dat kinda nikka honestly...i like more of a variety than just fukking a whole bunch of bytches. imo that shyt borin and it take too much acting and i dont got time im tryna get dis money

Mature in mindset = mind molded by some other dude

Give me the naive young chick that I can mold in my image... id only get married if I truly owned her

yea i see what you sayin i kinda feel the same way

but what if you cant predict when that one chick you would mold/build is gonna come around? you gonna bank on being older and scoopin a younger chick? what if the one you really right want in your face?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Sounds like a nicca who is desperate now.....he went wrong with himself somewhere

The older u get, the more options u should be having when it comes to women...if u find urself at 30 and feel like u can't find a good woman to marry, I think that means u :flabbynsick: and the best women ain't checking for u

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
It sounds like you nikkas want to catch a chick young so you can limit her life experiences and therefore cut down the chances she has to become a slut. That works in theory but you have to understand, if she has it in her to become promiscuous and sneaky, it's going to happen whether you catch her early on or not. Trying to draft on potential instead of actual talent, might have you out here with the Kwame Brown of wives, getting dunked on by random dudes while you foot the bill.

I'd argue that it's better to wait until a woman is around 25-27. At that age you can tell what type of character she has by where she's at in life. If she's doing well financially, doesn't have any kids, and has no signs of excess emotional baggage; then there's a good chance that she's a "good girl".

Then again she could be an intelligent slut who knew not to get caught up. It's much less of a crap shoot at the 25-27 age range though but still a crap shoot.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Any dude who thinks there are any good girls left is a fool. Broads out here fuccin at 15 is COMMON. It's best to let young girls do their thing so when they married, they got all that hoe ish out of them. Like every dude should get his player on before he settle down. If u marry a chick who is 21/22, she gonna cheat, whether physically or emotionally. She gonna wanna know what she missed out on.