So Miles Morales is :dame: ?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
......... :dahell: :camby:you are the only Negro to say this....I'm judging your comic book tastes.

Tchalla MCU was a coward..crying and shyt...

Earth 616 T'Challa is a WARRIOR KING....
:banderas:

clean.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm a unique Negro :yeshrug: I liked his personal conflicts and the contrast between his cautious personality and his kingly status. Would have made for a great moment if we had the occasion to see him go berserk

Every T'Challa I've seen in comics was flat as hell and one dimensional, and for that reason the character never hit me like that. But I haven't read everything.

What's the single best comics T'Challa run you recommend? Or am I unredeemable in your eyes :lolbron:
He changed up in Time Runs Out. But T'Challa is never flat...just KING. Plus under him Wakanda never loss....

Tchalla vs Namor New Avengers Hickman run. It was rushed, not Hickman fault tho.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
No. Not at all.

Edit. I remember when Sara Pachevelli (sp) created him..there was 0 talks of him being bi or gay. They wanted a black Spiderman that Blacks could identify with and went with the demographic of modern New York..Black and Puerto Rican.
:jbhmm:Damn I remember they was going to make bruh bi. The headline was first bi Spider-Man. I can 100% be wrong tho.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Saw it last night. It didn't have the best sound quality, but even if it did, I still would have had a little trouble keeping up with this movie. But these folks were clapping at the end. What's wrong with this world, clapping that hard at the end of a practical cartoon :ohhh: . They were probably mostly young. Anyway, his moms was bad for a cartoon. I almost booked a chick like her on my IT job, but she hesitated when she found out I was old as dirt...lol. The next thing I knew, I was hooked up with this young Ethiopian chick not far away, coming out of 7 Eleven, and my life almost went to shambles again after 22 years. The chick on my job, although she was half Mexican and half Puerto Rican, had a personality kinda like Thelma and one of the older Cosby daughters combined, and she had this spirit and body like Jeannie. Man was she sweet, and we had near perfect chemistry. She was also making good money.

She wounded up marrying an older White dude, who looked old as me, plus he was going bald. And those White folks on the job were so happy about it. They can sure be weird sometimes, and I mean in a f***ed up way.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I'm a unique Negro :yeshrug: I liked his personal conflicts and the contrast between his cautious personality and his kingly status. Would have made for a great moment if we had the occasion to see him go berserk

Every T'Challa I've seen in comics was flat as hell and one dimensional, and for that reason the character never hit me like that. But I haven't read everything.

What's the single best comics T'Challa run you recommend? Or am I unredeemable in your eyes :lolbron:
Comic book T’challa is an a$$hole. He’s in the same lane as Namor, Doom, and Magneto. As far as a character who only cares about his own. Mcu Civil War’s T’challa is the closest we gotten. To his comic book counterpart.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That panel didn't imply Miles was gay. It implies his friend is. I don't believe they'll make Miles gay because they already have a gay spiderman in the spiderverse