So Miles Morales is :dame: ?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Amandla Stenberg voices that character and even looks like her too. She's lesbian IRL, but in the movie her and Miles connected.

MV5BM2M1MjIwZDUtOWY0YS00ZTZjLWJiMDItNTU5ZTc3NWU3MzU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM0NjMyODE@._V1_.jpg

1d79d033aa1c4ccaa0e8d868746971b5_extra_large.webp

original.png
if byte looks like this when not in her avatar, then i am officially off the #pawgtrain :russ:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Miles was originally going to be bi. The panels in op was when Miles first hit the seen. And they didn’t know what to do with him. Miles was created in response to Donald Glover’s campaign. To play a black live action Spider-Man. And Andrew Garfield saying his Spider-Man can be gay. Hopefully they don’t make my boy gay.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:yeshrug: Miles was originally going to be bi. The panels in op was when Miles first hit the seen. And they didn’t know what to do with him. Miles was created in response to Donald Glover’s campaign. To play a black live action Spider-Man. And Andrew Garfield saying his Spider-Man can be gay. Hopefully they don’t make my boy gay.
No. Not at all.

Edit. I remember when Sara Pachevelli (sp) created him..there was 0 talks of him being bi or gay. They wanted a black Spiderman that Blacks could identify with and went with the demographic of modern New York..Black and Puerto Rican.

Daps
i know your pfp is the dude from Mad Men but i always think its Alvarez from Oz

tumblr_inline_p7g7f7jKjB1qkq603_250.gif

Is that Diaz from Arrow :mjlol:

Me and my brother was just talking about that fool last week. Had no special training. Had never been in the league of assassins. Just a random thug who rose through the ranks, and he stayed giving Oliver that work.

:mjlol:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Hoteps huh

:mjpls:

*Hoeteps. They’re the femcel variant of the regular kind.

What wrong him dating his own

Nothing really, it’s just not the relationship the past two movies are building to. Plus the a lot of same ones that want miles to date inside his race had a way lesser issue with new little mermaid so imma let him have his spiderpawg.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Im starting to wish they didn’t make miles black at this point These ‘fan’ theories are just unbearable.

It’s the same shyt with hoeteps tryna force a relationship with the black spiderchick he had ONE conversation with lol.

Nor gonna lie they had GREAT chemistry in that small scene.

Interesting you’d say Hotep though…