So Miles Morales is :dame: ?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
*Hoeteps. They’re the femcel variant of the regular kind.

Nothing really, it’s just not the relationship the past two movies are building to. Plus the a lot of same ones that want miles to date inside his race had a way lesser issue with new little mermaid so imma let him have his spiderpawg.
:snoop:

avatars-000069403159-wsdnh8-t500x500.jpg

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
If Gwen is trans then yeah :mjlol:

Can't very well have a Black Spiderman pawging :mjpls:

So of course they want Gwen to be a transformer and for him to be :dame:

Meanwhile all the cac spidermen are straight with girlfriends.

So cacs as usual are making their agenda clear.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I get a good chuckle over this shyt.

There will always be this talk about how part of male depression is down to not having a support network. What do those people go and do? Add a romantic element to any man to man friendship where unconditional support is shown.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that Diaz from Arrow :mjlol:

Me and my brother was just talking about that fool last week. Had no special training. Had never been in the league of assassins. Just a random thug who rose through the ranks, and he stayed giving Oliver that work.

:mjlol:
Bruh im glad you brought that up. They tried convincing us he was this super mastermind who got the cat in glasses clapped and was secretly running the city the whole time. No fukking way some runt named Ricardo Diaz was doing all of that.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can't even have a close friendship with someone without people accusing them of fukking with other.
Can't even have a black superhero without gay shyt lingering around them.
Marvel show these weirdos some appreciation and they wanna take ownership of the characters as they one of their own.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If Miles is in fact gay...Imma wish Marvel well...cause we finally got a "black" spider-man with a swag and these folks done went full LGBTQIA+ and that's fine too. I won't be supporting Marvel again tho....they almost dead to me after making Tchalla a c00n too.
Does he have swag in the new movie? Because he was lame asf in the first one :scust:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Idk...I don't really support Marvel films of my fave characters anymore especially after how they Tchalla.....smh...I wanna tar and feather TaNehisi Coates and Ryan Coogler
I personally like movie T'Challa more than the comics version but I like comics Miles way more than movie Miles (the first one, haven't seen the 2nd one yet)

Go figure

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I read that the trans community was trying to claim Gwen.

And every so often I see a headline of a celebrity or public figure known for doing something positive being a...SECRET LGBTQ HERO?...despite what they're known for having nothing to do with their sexual identity.

And what's heroic about keeping that secret anyway?

Claim Jeffrey Dahmer while we're circling the bases.

As far ar the Miles thing goes, the whole "whos that? your little boyfriend?" thing has been a joke towards two close male friends since I was a kid.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I personally like movie T'Challa more than the comics version but I like comics Miles way more than movie Miles (the first one, haven't seen the 2nd one yet)

Go figure

......... :dahell: :camby:you are the only Negro to say this....I'm judging your comic book tastes.

Tchalla MCU was a coward..crying and shyt...

Earth 616 T'Challa is a WARRIOR KING....

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
......... :dahell: :camby:you are the only Negro to say this....I'm judging your comic book tastes.

Tchalla MCU was a coward..crying and shyt...

Earth 616 T'Challa is a WARRIOR KING....
I'm a unique Negro :yeshrug: I liked his personal conflicts and the contrast between his cautious personality and his kingly status. Would have made for a great moment if we had the occasion to see him go berserk

Every T'Challa I've seen in comics was flat as hell and one dimensional, and for that reason the character never hit me like that. But I haven't read everything.

What's the single best comics T'Challa run you recommend? Or am I unredeemable in your eyes :lolbron: