So Miles Morales is :dame: ?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
#NotMySpidey

Spiderverse Miles is the real canon. He pawging in that one, and Gwen isnt Trans. Also her father wasnt wearing the trans flag either, thats been debunked already.

It’s the same shyt with hoeteps tryna force a relationship with the black spiderchick he had ONE conversation with lol.

:whoa:

Nah there is some validity to that one.

There was some chemistry there

she also joins the resistance and sides with Miles at the end of AcrossTheSpiderverse.

Also she's not a lesbian either like some people said. When she's swiping on her phones, she's not on a dating website but is simulating different hair styles.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Apparently he and his friend are kinda close to each other huh :dame:

that's literally three straight panels of him being straight, idk what that was supposed to prove

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
#NotMySpidey

Spiderverse Miles is the real canon. He pawging in that one, and Gwen isnt Trans. Also her father wasnt wearing the trans flag either, thats been debunked already.

:whoa:

Nah there is some validity to that one.

There was some chemistry there

she also joins the resistance and sides with Miles at the end of AcrossTheSpiderverse.

Also she's not a lesbian either like some people said. When she's swiping on her phones, she's not on a dating website but is simulating different hair styles.

i need to see spiderbyte's face irl cuz she look like a playstation polygon in the movie. i don't get the hype. :yeshrug:

unfortunately I will be #TeamPawg until further notice.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I dare them to pull some shyt like this in “Beyond...”

LMAO.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
that's literally three straight panels of him being straight, idk what that was supposed to prove
It is kinda written like a typical friends to lovers story though, not that i'm saying Miles is gay but it's suspect that so many people believe he and his friend are dating, like the writers want to hint at something :jbhmm:.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i need to see spiderbyte's face irl cuz she look like a playstation polygon in the movie. i don't get the hype. :yeshrug:

unfortunately I will be #TeamPawg until further notice.

Amandla Stenberg voices that character and even looks like her too. She's lesbian IRL, but in the movie her and Miles connected.

MV5BM2M1MjIwZDUtOWY0YS00ZTZjLWJiMDItNTU5ZTc3NWU3MzU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM0NjMyODE@._V1_.jpg

1d79d033aa1c4ccaa0e8d868746971b5_extra_large.webp

original.png

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It would be an astronomically stupid thing for Disney (or any other company) to ruin a spiderman character like this . You alienate the domestic south and Midwest , while also alienating the huge Chinese market too

As a matter of pragmatism all those gay storylines will be bushed

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There's that talk about Gwen being trans as well but I think it's bullshyt though, unless it gives the writers some ideas...:dame:
If Miles is in fact gay...Imma wish Marvel well...cause we finally got a "black" spider-man with a swag and these folks done went full LGBTQIA+ and that's fine too. I won't be supporting Marvel again tho....they almost dead to me after making Tchalla a c00n too.