So Miles Morales is :dame: ?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People gotta understand dude was created 12yrs ago... not just for the spiderverse. There's been countless rewrites and different versions of his story in 12yrs, as with any comic...(just like Gwen isn't always his girlfriend) I definitely don't approve of non harlem like activity but im pretty sure SUS morales is just a small footnote in the actual story of miles

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Remender
Aaron
Priest
Hudlin
Hickman

The best modern writers of comics. Them dudes take they time and flush shyt out like a Manga. Esp Remender her is vastly underrated. Esp his run with Dr. VooDoo. Some great stuff there.

I'd switch out hudlin with Ewing. I didn't care for his panther run back then(although it looks much better in comaprison to the recent runs), and im not sure what books hes currently on.
:mjtf:Don’t read Coates, or John Redley’s run of Black Panther. They straight up emasculated my boy.
Man. I can't remember the last time I've been let down reading an anticipated comic.

shyt had me like
kAndmCV.gif

its a really bad time when jason aaron, a white writer does more justice to a black character than two black writers. it was so bad that im honestly afraid to read the current book

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
he’s not Puerto Rican in the comics. Those panels were taken out context from multiple points of his ultimate and 616 runs. Dude has 0 male love interest and a dozen female ones. Gwen Stacey isn’t trans just because she has a trans lives matter poster or whatever. If they wanted them to be gay/trans/bi they would have. They literally reimagined ice man to be gay.
His Mama is a white Rican....

Rio-Morales-Earth-1610-from-Spider-Man-Vol-2-21-cover-001.jpg

Last edited:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I'd switch out hudlin with Ewing. I didn't care for his panther run back then(although it looks much better in comaprison to the recent runs), and im not sure what books hes currently on.

Man. I can't remember the last time I've been let down reading an anticipated comic.

shyt had me like
kAndmCV.gif

its a really bad time when jason aaron, a white writer does more justice to a black character than two black writers. it was so bad that im honestly afraid to read the current book
I forgot about Ewing! Naw add him lol. Hudlin gave me Shuri...so he is on there

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
he’s not Puerto Rican in the comics. Those panels were taken out context from multiple points of his ultimate and 616 runs. Dude has 0 male love interest and a dozen female ones. Gwen Stacey isn’t trans just because she has a trans lives matter poster or whatever. If they wanted them to be gay/trans/bi they would have. They literally reimagined ice man to be gay.
Exactly

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gwen isn’t Trans. They wouldn’t have cast a Cis-gendered actress who IDENTIFIES as a Cis-gendered woman as a trans character in the first place. The controversy would overshadow the movie.

Miles is a straight male
Gwen Stacy is a straight female

Lets all move on

Im pretty sure Gwen was wearing those colors before a trana flag even existed... im too lazy to do the research but oh well

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
LMAO @ the Moonlight poster, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is what happens when tumblr fanfiction leaks out into everything :unimpressed:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They did the same thing with Boyega as Finn in Star Wars. They made a fool of him getting rejected by but still chasing behind Rey played by Daisy Ridley. Then the cac fans who didn't want him with her anyway tried to make him :dame: for that pilot.

So the only way this gets fixed is for normal Black men to create and promote their own comic book figures.