Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Remender
Aaron
Priest
Hudlin
Hickman

The best modern writers of comics. Them dudes take they time and flush shyt out like a Manga. Esp Remender her is vastly underrated. Esp his run with Dr. VooDoo. Some great stuff there.
:mjtf:Don’t read Coates, or John Redley’s run of Black Panther. They straight up emasculated my boy.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
that's literally three straight panels of him being straight, idk what that was supposed to prove
Thread is definition of a nothing burger :mjlol:

I'm sure it's probably a joke based on how the other characters don't know he's spider-man :mjlol:

They think they're gay because they're always around each other and keep secrets

If they do make ganke gay, I'm sure it'll be like how static and Richie were friends

Fake outrage strikes again :dead:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:mjtf:Don’t read Coates, or John Redley’s run of Black Panther. They straight up emasculated my boy.
Of course. I knew better. I hated Coates since the rape camp and how he fukked Shuri over..she needs to geaux back to being Hudlin Shuri...and Redley made TChalla get beat down by Cap....in no universe can Cap scrap with Tchalla...he'll Tchaka put the beats on Cap lol...whipping Cap's ass is a time honored tradition in this family lmao...noticed it took 2 black writers to embarass Tchalla?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
No. Not at all.

Edit. I remember when Sara Pachevelli (sp) created him..there was 0 talks of him being bi or gay. They wanted a black Spiderman that Blacks could identify with and went with the demographic of modern New York..Black and Puerto Rican.
he’s not Puerto Rican in the comics. Those panels were taken out context from multiple points of his ultimate and 616 runs. Dude has 0 male love interest and a dozen female ones. Gwen Stacey isn’t trans just because she has a trans lives matter poster or whatever. If they wanted them to be gay/trans/bi they would have. They literally reimagined ice man to be gay.

Last edited: